d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Poe In It's Current State
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 29 2019 01:13pm
Here's the game status

Poe is getting rationalized & casualized, business is business. The only challenge for me is to get 40/40 as early as possible then quit the game.
GGG was unable to control the balance, so they decided to control the unbalance with their new "archetypes".
The game is still beautiful, but the loot is too big, players have to buy stash tabs, clicking all this stuff is shitty.
Performance is horrible in party, and Blight league is the Apex of this issue with all the summoned minions...
113k vs 74k on steam in-between Legion and Blight. This is going straight to the tomb. The End is near, Fact & Checked.

Gold: 1.78
Warn: 70%
Sep 29 2019 03:22pm
Quote (lelkek @ 27 Sep 2019 04:23)
GGG has to be the biggest pile of trash in gaming history. I really can't think of anyone else more incompetent than them with one of the biggest main stream games on the market. I mean let's be honest. The game fucking sucks now, everyone has said it multiple times on the poe forums. They won't fix a god damn thing that would ACTUALLY make sense and help the game, but they're sure to ban you on the forums for saying mean things. :cry: It just blows my mind with how much money they have gotten from us for having to buy stupid ass shit like "extra tabs" "special tabs" "prem tabs" and all that MTX, and they still can't do anything right. Not to mention the buyout from tencent and they claim they're "still in full control." Yeah fucking right lol... The game has literally become get one shot randomly from everything now. If you aren't dodging and paying 100% attention 24/7 then you're dead, for insanely stupid reasons per usual I might add. Optimization took a complete shit MANY patches ago and it's so bad that people have even made reddit posts saying the next league should be called PoE: Optimization. I mean what do you have to do to get it through these idiots' heads that their game has become a power creep, get one shot complete shit show of a trash fire? What's even worse? Chris has said multiple times that trading is kept the way it is to keep things from "going downhill." LOL I mean has ever played another single mmo in his life? When has an AH not worked? D3 is excluded for obvious reasons. I even remember an interview with him saying how his wife mentioned something that should change after playing and WHAT DO YOU KNOW it was immediately implemented in the next patch. I forget what it was, but it was something players had been bitching about for over 3 years. That's how things are run at GGG. We're all fucking retards and they "know what's best for you little jimmy!" :rolleyes:

Rant over, but I'm seriously so fed up with the bull shit man. Listen to your players and fucking hire some goddamn people who actually know what they're doing. I don't think anyone can disagree with that.

Stop using fg to play the game and you’ll have fun again
Oh wait
You’re to bad to play without fg XDDD
You’re pretty cringe xdd
Gold: 15,945.00
Sep 30 2019 10:41pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Sep 29 2019 12:13pm)
Here's the game status

Poe is getting rationalized & casualized, business is business. The only challenge for me is to get 40/40 as early as possible then quit the game.
GGG was unable to control the balance, so they decided to control the unbalance with their new "archetypes".
The game is still beautiful, but the loot is too big, players have to buy stash tabs, clicking all this stuff is shitty.
Performance is horrible in party, and Blight league is the Apex of this issue with all the summoned minions...
113k vs 74k on steam in-between Legion and Blight. This is going straight to the tomb. The End is near, Fact & Checked.

game has so many shithole currency drops that it should have been like gold in d3 where u just walk over it to pick it up.
Gold: 32,232.23
Oct 1 2019 01:35am
if im tired of poe endgame i just do labruns until im refreshed
Gold: 691.02
Oct 1 2019 03:37am
This game isnt even fun its like a chore
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 1 2019 06:58am
Quote (Cheer @ Sep 29 2019 05:22pm)
Oh wait
You’re pretty cringe xdd

this 1000%
Gold: 1,500.00
Oct 1 2019 07:36pm
So I've never played PoE but considered, waste of time to enlighten myself I take it from this thread?
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 1 2019 08:48pm
Decided to log on for pure fun, then some turd asked me about an item, answered but he disagreed with what i said... Which was pretty much disappointing.
It distracted me and i died at 96% of my exp. I'm considering putting him in ignore list. game is e-shit 100% i swear, never again.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Oct 1 2019 08:49pm
Gold: 9,205.00
Oct 1 2019 10:57pm
Here's tldr;

Everyone says this and that. People have said this. I got banned from the forums for acting like an idiot, which I am.
Also the word "literally" used without knowing its meaning.
Gold: Locked
Oct 1 2019 11:43pm
Quote (nakayama @ Sep 29 2019 11:23am)
PoE is literally easier than it has ever been.... I don't get the op at all, I have over 8k hours in this game and I can say with 100% certainty the game has become VASTLY EASIER over the years. I still play the fuck out of PoE but all of the ops complaints are literally backwards. The game has become EASIER than ever, do you know how quickly you can get currency these days? A fucking crafting bench? Dude is literally just tripping out. My biggest complaint is the streamlining and nerfing of almost everything across the board since the game launched. It was nigh impossible to hit 100 at one point in PoE... You literally must have started playing within the last 2 years or something. Get some perspective op.

Get a life, instead of complaining about your problems online.

^ COMING FROM A DUDE WITH 8k HOURS IN THE DAMN GAME.

Show me where I remotely said any where that the game is hard in my original post. I said it's so random that you can get one shot out of no where. That doesn't mean I'm not pile driving 99% of my T15-T16 maps... lol. Where did I say I had trouble getting currency... ? I've done multiple trades of selling EX so I'm not hurting at all... The only thing coherent in what you said is the line about nerfing. Forcing meta has been an issue forever but that doesn't mean you can't get around it as everyone does every league.

Quote (Cheer @ Sep 29 2019 02:22pm)
Oh wait
You’re pretty cringe xdd

Can't spell too, 30% warn, and I'm cringe because I haven't bought a single thing on here this league. I've only sold. Work on that 40% for us will you xdd?

This post was edited by lelkek on Oct 1 2019 11:44pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll