d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Poe In It's Current State
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,363.04
Oct 3 2019 08:37am
move on, play another game. there are plenty games worth your time more than poe obviously.
give it a break for one or two leagues
Gold: 12,916.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 3 2019 09:43am
Quote (Sh00p @ Oct 3 2019 03:41pm)
Path of exile has enough dick swinging contests if you can believe it.

I find it cringey that alot of people still complain that the dick swinging contests in this game dont match their idea of a dick swinging contest.

imma upgrade that metaphor a little because its really good to explain the difference between the legendary game that was d2, vs the imposter wannabe good but actually shit game that is poe!

in d2 its like "my dick is bigger than your dick", which is okay :blush:

in poe you dont actually measure dicks like we used to in the boys locker room when i was a kid, but instead you first upgrade it like nordberg did with that cannon from naked gun 2, so its not even your dick anymore but some cyborg 5m long dick, and even then you dont actually measure that dick vs some other guy, but instead say "you know what, now we are gonna compete who can piss farther with his dick"

its not even a dick contest anymore :(

does anyone understand what i tried to say :cry: ?

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Oct 3 2019 09:44am
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 3 2019 10:17am
finding myself enjoying this league more and more
just can't stand the singing of cassia, horrible off-key voice acting.
Gold: 18,256.01
Oct 3 2019 04:42pm
uh oh

bug found to put an allocate mod on items that shouldnt have it

if you mtx a blight unique skin (needs the anointed mod on it maybe?) onto regular helmet/boots etc it keeps the "can be anointed by cassia" thing. p2w confirmed until fixed!

/warning i wouldnt try this, i doubt they will fully delete items or ban for it but who knows. also might lose the money you spent for skin transfer

This post was edited by jalant on Oct 3 2019 04:49pm
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Oct 3 2019 07:55pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Oct 3 2019 12:17pm)
finding myself enjoying this league more and more
just can't stand the singing of cassia, horrible off-key voice acting.

I wanna draw pictures of cassida blushing like an anime girl saying things like "Your making me nervous." And grabbing her skirt in a suggestive manner and submit it to the next poe artist contest.

Unfortunately I cant draw worth a shit. Lucky for you guys.

And her obsession with pumps. I cant be blamed for this.
Gold: 1,444.13
Oct 3 2019 08:04pm
Quote (jalant @ Oct 3 2019 06:42pm)
uh oh

if you mtx a blight unique skin (needs the anointed mod on it maybe?) onto regular helmet/boots etc it keeps the "can be anointed by cassia" thing. p2w confirmed until fixed!

/warning i wouldnt try this, i doubt they will fully delete items or ban for it but who knows. also might lose the money you spent for skin transfer

only thing they could do is a roll back, which they have not, its already patched.
they worked hard at removing bug reports about it and certainly stayed very quiet about it
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 3 2019 10:07pm
Quote (jalant @ 4 Oct 2019 00:42)
uh oh

wow and GGG deleted all the topics it could about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/dcy493/bug_with_anointments_and_skin_transfers/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2656778
Gold: 691.02
Oct 4 2019 03:36am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Oct 3 2019 11:43am)
imma upgrade that metaphor a little because its really good to explain the difference between the legendary game that was d2, vs the imposter wannabe good but actually shit game that is poe!

in d2 its like "my dick is bigger than your dick", which is okay :blush:

in poe you dont actually measure dicks like we used to in the boys locker room when i was a kid, but instead you first upgrade it like nordberg did with that cannon from naked gun 2, so its not even your dick anymore but some cyborg 5m long dick, and even then you dont actually measure that dick vs some other guy, but instead say "you know what, now we are gonna compete who can piss farther with his dick"

its not even a dick contest anymore :(

does anyone understand what i tried to say :cry: ?

I hear you bredren
Gold: 72.00
Oct 4 2019 07:41am
PvP in D2 was mostly based on skill, with some match up exceptions (especially pre guided arrow fix). You needed to gear to get the the show, but once you got there, it was will and skill and twitch that separated the best duelers from the trash.

PoE has brought some improvements, but the wild variety of builds and specs is sooooo hard to manage in a PvP environment. I've tried PvP in POE and its very rock paper scissors...but the PvE is legit GOD tier better than d2.
Gold: 5.00
Oct 8 2019 04:30am
People complaining about the game while playing on trade mode lol

Try ssf / ssfhc where drops matter and your dps won't allow you to instaphase everything and shit on mechanics.

More PvP support would be nice I agree, or at least bring back cutthroat and make it big.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll