d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Vlld Lvl 9-12 Europe Tournament 2019 > Discussions About Rules And Tour Topic
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.03
Sep 11 2019 05:00am
INTRO

Hello first of all Im sorry for not good enlgish but i hope you will understand :)
Its time to realize old idea to make vlld tournament in Europe as with some of Eu vllders Im already talked about it and its good time to make it happen :)
I hope this tournament will bring some older maybe not so active these days vllders and some new ppl to vlld in short all possible vllders of Eu and maybe East :)
We will use this topic for discussions/results/and whatever would be about tournament so if you have an ideas or you could be helpful with some rules or items/fgs assist go ahead
Tournament will have a single group stage, (all vs all) and after KO stage so if activity will be high we could make 8 or 16 chars KO stage we will see in future.
All duels will be in "Arena" (Inner Cloister act1) in rectangle near Waypoint. Maybe also we can add another map for diversify like Duriel's liar (only downside) so we can discuss about it but imo best would be "Arena" only.
Players may register with 1 or more character we need to decide how it would be in KO stages 1 or 2 chars can go from person or more lets discuss about it
Also we could discuss about rules maybe some of them should be different at 2019 as all rules i found was from long time ago but ofc most of that rules should be ok to any time so lets see :)
About matchups points and system we can discuss here but i was thinking to make all duels to ft5 and for example somebody won 5-4 so winner gets 5 points and who lost gets 4 points more example i lost 2-5 so i get 2 points winner gets 5 points
Rules will be added after agreement
To join a tournament always post your D2jsp name/Acc name/Char name/Type and Lvl of char.
I will update first post as long as it will be possible also updates will be in posts at this topic
So lets get it started

LvL 9 :
Squadexxx/Lcd-9../Oldbone/Lvl 9 Sac necro
Squadexxx/Lcd-9/UE/Lvl 9 Jabber ama
Squadexxx/Lcd-9/Tx/Lvl 9 Pure bowa or bow/jab (will be decided after rules discuss)
Squadexxx/Lcd-9/ou/Lvl 9 Sac paladin

LvL 12 :
Squadexxx/Lcd-9../Whisky/Lvl 12 Fissure druid
Squadexxx/Lcd-9../Jeep/Lvl 12 Pure thrower barb (will be decided after rules discuss)
Squadexxx/Lcd-9/XR/Lvl 12 Mauler druid (will be decided after rules discuss)
Squadexxx/Genome/Wald/Lvl 12 Iceblast sorc (if Flo will not return before tournament ends)

There will be a prizes for the winners of Tournament and also to all who will join this tournament.
One real life mate helped me to make some statuettes it took quite long time to make it so he asked me to post here his Credits (Dj Recin from Lithuania u can contact via me if you will want some design works) and if somebody plays cs go he likes skins there donates is welcome so letting you know :) so in short there will be statuette to each who will join tournament and 3 statuettes for first 3 places (with your name and rank only for winners) note that statuettes is made to use in profile so size is bigger to make it looks better :) also at start i will send to tournament members who will join in it a statuette in private message
Also i add to winners pool 750fg donations is welcome fgs or items to rise the pool so if somebody wanna drop some you can go ahead :) atm pool is
1st - 350fg
2nd - 250fg
3rd - 150fg
also i add 4 items from my vlld collection middle-useful items or jewels or whatever for lvl 9-12 i didnt decide yet what i will add to this pool but after it ends winner will pick first from 4 items then second place then third and fourth will take last item
Good luck to all members of Europe Non Ladder Vlld Tournament 2019 lets make it happen and get some fun :)

This post was edited by Squadexxx on Sep 11 2019 05:19am
Sep 11 2019 05:10am
My Version of Rules :

1. Both sides must say go before attacking.
2. The typical bm is banned (nking, mercing, jumping, etc.)
3. All duels is only in "Arena" Inner Cloister
4. Wells/shrines are obviously banned. Accidentally clicking one results in an auto-loss unless both sides will agree to just start the duel over. Person who clicked the shrine must rejoin game
5. No Prebuffing from stash
6. Dupes are 100% banned.
7. Slow in any form besides Clay Golem is banned.
8. Towning or leaving the game mid-duel is an automatic loss.
9. Running off mini-map for more than 3 sec´s for the purpose of repping life is banned. If there's arguments about what counts as excessive running, call in someone to ref. (Ref could be each member of tournament if you want another ref you can request)
10. Maximum Resist is capped at 75% no more resis like hotspurs or + max res items
11. All melee duels should be walking no running and melee vs caster both can run some specific by chars and lvl rules will be added further
12. Ethereal items without self repair is banned
13. Crushflange weapon is banned
14. Proceed amplify from items is allowed only smiters can use smite for amp
15. Visit Stash during ft5 duels is not allowed
16. All lvl 12 allowed chars can use charms for lvl 12 not for lvl9 also some can use angelics rules will be added further
17. Potions in any form are banned, please show your belt to opponent upon request to avoid any problems.
18. Show gear if requested to do so (including full inventory)
19 .Replenish life is capped at 25.
20. The use of weapons with charges is allowed (cold arrow/multiple arrow/sacrifice/poison dagger and so on you cant use amp charges if you arent necro)
21. Switch is allowed but restricted to some builds by the rules further also to use switch like throw must to follow all rules (what do you think about this ?)

Class Specific notes:

Barb:
no jumping
lvl 12 Pure double throw barbars allowed but must walk all the time and to have no block and no switch (maybe all opponents can run vs double throw walking barb ?)
lvl 12 double swing barbarians can run but must not have switch and block
Barbarians cannot use angelics

Amazon:
Lvl 12 Amazons allowed only pure bow with no switch.She must walk all the time
Lvl 9 Amazons allowed to use bow/jab but must walk all the time (like this ??) or ?
Lvl 9 Pure bow amazons with no switch can run same as casters vs melee while melee must walk ? or melee can run also ? (like this ?)
Amazon can use Knockback if its on spear or bow
Amazons cannot use angelics

Paladin:
the skill prayer is not allowed
resist auras is not allowed (what do you think ? or should we allow to 75res ? how to know its 75 res ?)
Smite for amplify only can use pure smiters
Smite/Sac Paladins allowed but smite must be no amplify or you cant switch to sacrifice after amplify proceed rule break means auto loss round
Switch between auras (might/defiance) in duel is not allowed you must be with one aura during whole duel but u can switch auras between matchups (for example first duel with might second with defiance) note to visit stash during ft5 duels not allowed
Ranger bow paladin would be allowed to lvl12 somebody will join this ?? anybody has char like that ?? what auras should he use ??

Necromancer:
the necro is allowed to summon skeletes before a duel
Recast bone armor is not allowed
Golem is allowed
Cast amp with switch wand allowed
Teeth magic is alowed

Assassin:
psyhic hammer not allowed
Assassin must walk while casters run

Sorceress:
all Sorceress can be lvl 12 also can run same as opponents
Sorceress can use angelics note it must be capped at 25lrep rule
Telekinesis allowed/banned ??? maybe same as psy hammer or leap should be banned ?

Druids:
Caster druids allowed lvl12 (moulten boulder or fissure or artic blast) also can use angelics note it must be capped at 25lrep rule
Lvl 12 Feral Rage Wolf is allowed cannot use angelics
Maul Bear - level 12 allowed/banned (should we allow such a melee to use lvl 12 ?? maybe same as feral rage no angelics ? lvl12 dudus looks quite overpowered with tanky life what do you think guys ?)

The following characters are allowed in VLLD:
Amazon
Jabber - level 9
Bow - level 9 (pure bow must can run/no switch or bow/jab amazon must always walk but can have switch)
Bow* - level 12 (must be pure bow and always walk/no switch)
Assassin
Kicker - level 9
Tiger Strike - level 9
Traps - level 12 (Can use angelics)
Barbarian
Melee - level 9
Throw - level 9
Throw - level 12 (No angelics/no shield switch/must always walk)
Double Swing - level 12 (No angelics/can run)
Druid
Maul Bear - level 12 (No angelics)
Feral Rage Wolf - level 12 (No angelics)
Elemental - level 12 (Can use angelics)
Necromancer
Summon Necro - 9
Amplify/Sacrifice Melee - level 9
Paladin
Sacrifice - level 9
Smite - level 9 (must be pure smite to use amplify we need to decide or switch is possible for smiter to use for example gnasher after amp)
Sacrifice/Smiter (if this build aproved to use at all)
Sorceress (all can use angelics)
Fire - level 12
Cold - level 12
Lightning - level 12
Melee - level 12

Note some builds can not be listed so we can update it latter if there will be some
also rules could be under discuss to find best way

This post was edited by Squadexxx on Sep 11 2019 05:39am
Gold: 14,137.00
Sep 11 2019 05:43am
hosenscheisser/ravewave/dangermaik/lvl 9 sac/smite pala
hosenscheisser/ravewave/unidmulissiV/lvl 9 sac nec

This post was edited by hosenscheisser on Sep 11 2019 05:48am
Sep 11 2019 06:38am
Quote (hosenscheisser @ Sep 11 2019 02:43pm)

Welcome :)

LvL 9 :
Squadexxx/Lcd-9/Tx/Lvl 9 Pure bowa or bow/jab (will be decided after rules discuss)
Squadexxx/Lcd-9/ou/Lvl 9 Sac paladin

LvL 12 :
Squadexxx/Lcd-9../Jeep/Lvl 12 Pure thrower barb (will be decided after rules discuss)
Squadexxx/Genome/Wald/Lvl 12 Iceblast sorc (if Flo will not return before tournament ends)

Gold: 0.00
Sep 11 2019 08:04am
I don't have a char or the time to join right now, but let me know how the tourney goes. Very generous prizes imo.

Good luck man!
Sep 11 2019 11:03am
Quote (lld_mayhem @ Sep 11 2019 05:04pm)
I don't have a char or the time to join right now, but let me know how the tourney goes. Very generous prizes imo.

Good luck man!

tyty what about rules u thinkin guys ? :)
Sep 11 2019 02:09pm
Fun in arena

btw posting rules i rechecked and made mine version from europe and east

To discuss about rules i have found some older ones from various places

RULES FROM DANI PROFILE WAS VALID TO EU

Rules:
1. Both sides must say go before attacking.
2. The typical bm is banned (nking, mercing, jumping, etc.)
3. Crossing bridges/entering houses is banned. (no houses/bridges in arena)
4. Wells/shrines are obviously banned. Accidentally clicking one results in an auto-loss unless both sides will agree to just start the duel over. Person who clicked the shrine must rejoin game. never seen shrine/well in arena
5. No Prebuffing.
6. Dupes are 100% banned.
7. Slow in any form besides Clay Golem is banned.
8. Towning or leaving the game mid-duel is an automatic loss.
9. Running off mini-map for more than 5 sec´s for the purpose of repping life is banned. If there's arguments about what counts as excessive running, call in someone to ref. (We can decide who could be Ref maybe mostly of us can help each over)
10.Maximum Resist is capped at 75%.
11. Potions in any form are banned, please show your belt to opponent upon request to avoid any problems.
12. - Show gear if requested to do so (including full inventory)
13 .Replenish life is capped at 25. (we can discuss on this what do you think its fair ?)

LvL9 Duels Rules
1. knockback is only allowed after agreement (could be allowed 100% nn agreements?)
2. all chars are allowed to run against caster. Only the Assasin must walk vs Caster
3. cold dmg is allowed after agreement (could be allowed 100% nn agreements?)
4. Cleg. gloves are banned
5. amp is allowed
6. before a duel must the player decide a slot in which he will fight. slot change during a duell is not allowed for all chars (we can discuss on this what do you think its fair ?)
7. the player is allowed to cast Bos, shout, inner sight, raven etc in the second slot before a duel

Class Specific notes:

Barb:
no jumping (we can discuss on this if kb would be fair than maybe barb can jump?)

Amazon:
only the amazones are allowed to use a bow. While she use a bow, she must walk (maybe all who want can use bow ? Maybe pure lvl9 bowa can run and lvl 12 bowa must walk ?)

Paladin:
the skill prayer is only allowed while he walks and the replenish life value must be lower than 15 (should prayer be allowed ?)

Necromancer:
the nec is allowed to summon skeletes before a duel
the scf nec without a golem is allowed to recast bone armor (should we allow this ? as i remember on this rule to recast bone armor u must stand in one place u cant move to recast and back to duel but question is or should we allow this rule at all ?)
the scf nec with golem isnt allowed to recast bone armor

Assasin
aah psyhic hammer isnt allownd (imo could be allowed maybe ?)

Old 101 VLLD East Rules

Old 101 VLLD Rules

This Ruleset for the VLLD Character was adopted by the members of the LLD101 Forum by a 86% in favor vote. They will be strictly enforced for all official LLD101 events including THE LLD101 ARENA and subsequent tournaments. Proposals to change these rules should be posted in the PvP Discussion Forum.

LLD101 VLLD RULES:

1. VLLD for the purpose of LLD101 will consist of hell rushed characters.

2. The use of weapons with charges is allowed.

3. The ability SLOW and any item that gives this ability cannot be used. Items with slow charges may be used but the charge may not be used.

4. Bone armor may be recast but recast can be limited by dueling classes and by tournament organizers. (no recast if golem ? no recast at all ? lets discuss)

5. Level 12 builds can use any items that adhere to the other vLLD rules (e.g. slow can still not be used). However, there is an exception to this rule - neither Angelic's rings nor amulet may be used. (we need to discuss about angelics can lvl 12 use it or some can some not)

6. The following characters are allowed in VLLD:
Amazon
Jabber - level 9
Bow* - level 12 (must be pure bow)
Assassin
Kicker - level 9
Tiger Strike - level 9
Traps - level 12
Barbarian
Melee - level 9
Throw - level 9 (maybe pure double thrower could be lvl 12 with no block shield ?)
Double Swing - level 12
Druid
Maul Bear - level 12 (should we allow such a melee to use lvl 12 ??)
Feral Rage Wolf - level 12
Elemental - level 12
Necromancer
Summon Necro - 9
Amplify/Sacrifice Melee - level 9
Paladin
Sacrifice - level 9
Smite - level 9 (rules on smite ??)
Sorceress
Fire - level 12
Cold - level 12
Lightning - level 12
Melee - level 12

*Slow missiles is not allowed

7. No potting of any kind is allowed in VLLD.

8. In any official LLD101 sanctioned VLLD event duelers must show their charms and belts in a trade window if asked. Refusal to do so will result in disqualification.

9. Running, as a tactic, may be limited by dueling classes and by tournament organizers (in arena not much place to run but maybe only casters can run or pure lvl 9 bowa ? also vs them u can run just assassin must walk ?)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 1,022.01
Trader: Trusted
Sep 11 2019 03:42pm
osseworst/TRF-lld11/1_Hit/lvl 9 sacrifice paladin
Gold: 100.00
Sep 12 2019 09:18am
Engelaugen/EUVLLD/Zaraki/Lvl 9 Sac Paladin
Sep 12 2019 09:31am
Quote (osseworst @ Sep 12 2019 12:42am)

Quote (Engelaugen @ Sep 12 2019 06:18pm)

Welcome guildies :)
And congratz Engelaugen on buying my one of best vlld ^^ it was my first project also he is godly best luck to you with it :)

LvL 9 :

LvL 12 :

also posting here statuette who join in tournament can put it in his profile aka "notes"

Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic