d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Xena: Warrior Princess > Sword 'n Shield Sorc (hc)
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,194.00
Sep 24 2019 01:54pm
:thumbsup:
Gold: 0.00
Sep 24 2019 10:20pm
Shenkaliscious

I only did it for the runes, old man...

I only did it for the booty, Anya...
Sep 24 2019 10:23pm
Not gonna lie, this dude was a bit of a pain to kill.

Static is so cheap... but it's awesome for now.

Lester and the gang were so much more harder than Baal. Forgot to do /P8 proof, but oh well. 'Tis done.
Sep 24 2019 10:29pm
Nightmare, leh go!

Just playin. I re-ran some Baal for that sweet, sweet XP; also did it for the drops. Ran him about 20-25ish times (give or take a few). Gaile and I got new weapons out of though! It just took so damn long to clear all of the waves and having to break up most of the mobs so that I didn't die. Figured the next step to find next lvl gear is to craft "runewords" which I need NM Countess for and higher level base equipment to put them in. So NM next!

Sep 24 2019 10:33pm
Here is my current getup to start Nightmare

Semi MF gear (P.S. Not sure why I kept that Eagle Hold rare ring and Wizendraw [Gaile's old weapon]. Prob gonna sell them when I start Act 1 since they're useless)

Sep 24 2019 10:43pm
I'm stoked af with my charm collection :) I can't believe I was able to find a +5 all resist large charm in Normal of all places!

Gaile's info (in NM)/// Imgur had a difficult time uploading this, so the only way to make it work was to take a screenshot of the screenshot.

Sep 24 2019 10:53pm
Here are my Attributes, Stats & Skills (Within NM):

Alrighty! So I was able to beat Normal by heeding Balerathon's advice to use Static :thumbsup: . I hope to be able to avoid having to use it down the road of this WT as I obtain better and better gear. Speaking of which, I have never built a melee sorc, so I did a little research; and it turns out that melee sorcs are pretty OP if fully geared. So that sucks, cause I like playing difficult builds that require grinds. But oh well! I'm committed to this build and will see it thru, either w/ the death of Hell Baal or Xena's death (hopefully the former). Back on topic! So after reading about different builds, I decided that I will respec shortly in Nightmare (maybe even in Act 1) and max out Energy Shield and instead of putting stat points into Vitality, I will dump them into Energy. But we shall see!

My goal for Nightmare is to grind heavily in Act 1 and upgrade my gear. I have changed my current focus to getting "Passion" among other "runewords."

Act 1: NM coming soon! Wish me luck :D
Gold: 109.50
Sep 24 2019 11:37pm
Quote (DumbleDoraTheExplorer @ 24 Sep 2019 22:53)
Here are my Attributes, Stats & Skills (Within NM):
https://i.imgur.com/pFrScS5.png
https://i.imgur.com/xQtsN8s.png

Alrighty! So I was able to beat Normal by heeding Balerathon's advice to use Static :thumbsup: . I hope to be able to avoid having to use it down the road of this WT as I obtain better and better gear. Speaking of which, I have never built a melee sorc, so I did a little research; and it turns out that melee sorcs are pretty OP if fully geared. So that sucks, cause I like playing difficult builds that require grinds. But oh well! I'm committed to this build and will see it thru, either w/ the death of Hell Baal or Xena's death (hopefully the former). Back on topic! So after reading about different builds, I decided that I will respec shortly in Nightmare (maybe even in Act 1) and max out Energy Shield and instead of putting stat points into Vitality, I will dump them into Energy. But we shall see!

My goal for Nightmare is to grind heavily in Act 1 and upgrade my gear. I have changed my current focus to getting "Passion" among other "runewords."

Act 1: NM coming soon! Wish me luck :D

Not to worry - melee sorc is only strong with a lot of grinding, which is what you want. For me, I don’t think static is too cheap, I think it’s the fun part of a melee sorc haha. Being able to static a full screen worth of mob to half life and then zeal them down is just fun, but I always tend to like the kind of elemental/melee hybrids best of all, so that’s just me. I’m really enjoying so far and it looks like you are too, so that’s great! Be careful with avoiding vita altogether for energy - a nasty mana burner could kill you very quickly. Or poison damage for that matter. Good luck in NM!
Gold: 125.53
Sep 25 2019 04:32am
:drool: :drool:
Das some nice grinding. Looking so good thus far :love:
Gold: 17.00
Sep 26 2019 03:50am
Hexfire! Perfect!
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll