d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Matrix 4
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 35,940.00
Aug 20 2019 10:50pm
awww yea.. keanu and the woman who played trinity will be starring. most importantly it has the original writer, or rather just one of the sisters

im excited
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 20 2019 10:51pm
MR ANDERSON?
Gold: 18.31
Aug 20 2019 11:03pm
Quote (KungPeriodFu @ Aug 20 2019 09:50pm)
awww yea.. keanu and the woman who played trinity will be starring. most importantly it has the original writer, or rather just one of the sisters

im excited

NEO WILL BE THE ONE AHH YEAH matrix hype
Gold: 4,673.69
Aug 21 2019 12:41am
I'm kinda afraid of it... :ph34r:
The first one had a great ending, then they decided to continue it, and okay, I admit, they achieved a perfect ending by closing a war. And it was a truely unexpected one, because it was clear the machines could wipe us out, and everybody expected Neo will hack them and shut down the whole machine city or something. Peace, is unexpected, yet perfect ending.
I don't think they can end it better than they already did.

And I afraid because their other works wasn't convincing at all... Jupiter ascending, Cloud Atlas, etc... looks good, but the story is meh... So it looks like from my perspective, they want to have back their old fame and glory, and they try to restart their best work. We can only hope they won't butcher it down for money... <_<

Too much cult film gets raped nowadays...
Terminator, Alien, Predator StarWars, JurassicPark, and the list goes on... <_<
Gold: 455.10
Warn: 10%
Aug 21 2019 12:42am
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Aug 21 2019 01:41am)
I'm kinda afraid of it... :ph34r:
The first one had a great ending, then they decided to continue it, and okay, I admit, they achieved a perfect ending by closing a war. And it was a truely unexpected one, because it was clear the machines could wipe us out, and everybody expected Neo will hack them and shut down the whole machine city or something. Peace, is unexpected, yet perfect ending.
I don't think they can end it better than they already did.

And I afraid because their other works wasn't convincing at all... Jupiter ascending, Cloud Atlas, etc... looks good, but the story is meh... So it looks like from my perspective, they want to have back their old fame and glory, and they try to restart their best work. We can only hope they won't butcher it down for money... <_<

Too much cult film gets raped nowadays...
Terminator, Alien, Predator StarWars, JurassicPark, and the list goes on... <_<

How fuckin good is alien though!
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2019 01:00am
I thought neo died in 3?
Gold: 63,142.89
Aug 21 2019 01:08am
So we are told by colonel sanders in matrix reloaded that there have been 6 prior matrixes before the current one neo was in. Most audiences took that to mean that there were 6 beta versions of the matrix, completely forgetting later that neo could also manipulate machines in the “real world” and missing the complete point the movie was making about virtual worlds and reality.

Here is what the architect really meant by the 6 versions.

In the first version of the matrix, a paradise matrix was created. This quickly collapsed because of human evil into a nightmare matrix, which was later repatched into a matrix that simulated choice. “History” and human evolution in the matrix then seemed to develop smoothly and naturally (with minimal machine intervention) just like “real” human history (because humans never change) all the way to the industrial revolution, the Information Age of the 90’s, and the birth of AI (in the simulation). however, history tends to repeat itself, and soon, there was also a human AI war in the matrix. The machines in the matrix (not the “real” machines, but the AI created by the humans in the “fake” history of the matrix) enslave mankind and the humans build Zion in the matrix.

And then, something incredible happens. History comes full circle and the AI in the matrix also build a matrix to enslave mankind. A virtual world within a virtual world.

This was the second matrix, a matrix nested within the first matrix.

In this second matrix, same thing happens. This matrix develops upon roughly the same pattern as the real matrix, give and take a few years (because humans never change) and soon a new matrix is borne within THAT matrix. A third matrix.

And then a fourth, then a fifth, then a sixth. This is what the architect meant by six matrixes, six matrixes nested inside each other like a Russian pushka doll. And neo was born in the sixth matrix nested within the 6 matrixes.

This theory not only explains neos powers in the “real world”, seeing that his real world is basically just the 5th matrix in which his 6th matrix is nestled. This theory’s greatest strength is it captures the entirety of the essence of the matrix trilogies, demonstrating the cyclical nature of history and suffering, the inevitable failings of sentient beings and the theory that if our universe is a simulation than it is also inevitable that it is a simulation that exists within other simulations.

confirmed

This post was edited by Kayeto on Aug 21 2019 01:08am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 21 2019 01:08am
Morpheus!?
Gold: 63,142.89
Aug 21 2019 01:14am
Quote (death_knight @ Aug 21 2019 03:08am)
Morpheus!?

Thandie Newton
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2019 01:35am
Sounds terrible.
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll