Milking the cow. The sheep are thirsty.

yeah, kinda sad
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 21 2019 10:34am
was never much of a matrix guy

it's time for keanu to take his throne as the max payne he was born to play

Gold: 35,940.00
Aug 21 2019 07:40pm
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Aug 21 2019 02:41pm)
I'm kinda afraid of it... :ph34r:
The first one had a great ending, then they decided to continue it, and okay, I admit, they achieved a perfect ending by closing a war. And it was a truely unexpected one, because it was clear the machines could wipe us out, and everybody expected Neo will hack them and shut down the whole machine city or something. Peace, is unexpected, yet perfect ending.
I don't think they can end it better than they already did.

And I afraid because their other works wasn't convincing at all... Jupiter ascending, Cloud Atlas, etc... looks good, but the story is meh... So it looks like from my perspective, they want to have back their old fame and glory, and they try to restart their best work. We can only hope they won't butcher it down for money... <_<

Too much cult film gets raped nowadays...
Terminator, Alien, Predator StarWars, JurassicPark, and the list goes on... <_<

you're right about these new releases being absolutely horrid. a lot of hype and a lot of disappointment. but i believe they all had new writers and producers.

this may not be the case for matrix. we know we have some of the core actors and the original writer
Gold: 35,940.00
Aug 21 2019 07:42pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Aug 21 2019 03:08pm)
confirmed

that's the complete opposite of what is said in the movie

there's only 1 matrix at a time. eventually it runs amuck and the machines go to zion - maybe zion is in a different location, maybe it's the same location as in the movies - and kill all but a few humans, as stated by the architect. they then allow these few humans to repopulate. generations pass and the events that transpired become folklore-ish. people are aware of their status but the facts are obscured by time.

the few survivors are totally aware of what's transpired and so they try create the systems necessary to extricate humans in the matrix system. eventually they succeed; zion grows and is subsequently destroyed.

rinse and repeat

This post was edited by KungPeriodFu on Aug 21 2019 07:53pm
Gold: 63,142.89
Aug 21 2019 07:59pm
Quote (KungPeriodFu @ Aug 21 2019 09:42pm)
that's the complete opposite of what is said in the movie

there's only 1 matrix at a time. eventually it runs amuck and the machines go to zion - maybe zion is in a different location, maybe it's the same location as in the movies - and kill all but a few humans, as stated by the architect. they then allow these few humans to repopulate. generations pass and the events that transpired become folklore-ish. people are aware of their status but the facts are obscured by time.

the few survivors are totally aware of what's transpired and so they try create the systems necessary to extricate humans in the matrix system. eventually they succeed; zion grows and is subsequently destroyed.

rinse and repeat

the architect lied to Neo to trick him
Gold: 88.21
Aug 21 2019 09:29pm
i never really liked the sequels

but i now watch them religiously every time i start up the matrix. bring it on
Gold: 903.40
Aug 21 2019 09:40pm
The Matrix > The Matrix Sequels

I foresee failure in their future and hope I am wrong... Like really hope I am wrong...
Gold: 7,841.00
Aug 21 2019 09:41pm
Sweeet
Gold: 0.20
Aug 21 2019 09:41pm
Quote (xBx @ Aug 21 2019 04:42pm)
How fuckin good is alien though!

indeed my friend, good post

Quote (Thomas Cross @ Aug 22 2019 01:54am)
The Prometheus and the Alien:Covenant? :o Utter garbage imo. And I even paid to see that in a cinema... :( It makes almost all the previous Alien, Predator and Alien vs Predator movies noncanon... :fume:

For example, at the end of Predator II in 1997 on the Pred ship, there is a trophy room full of skulls.
https://www.avpcentral.com/images/predator-trophy-rooms/lost-tribe-trophy-room.png
That long skull is confirmed as an Alien skull.
And the other AvP film, when they discover in 2010 that maze pyramid hunting ground thing under the ice of Antarctis with a queen and Alien eggs.

I know, they called these noncanon, but '97 Predator was so much better that A:C.
And there are a tons of books and even the games say, Preds hunts Aliens, humans, and etc for millenia.
I know they need to have a plottwist and wanted to copy JurrassicPark epic moment when Jeff Goldblum says: "God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs." aka: Engineers create man. Man creates Robot. Robot creates Alien. Alien kills Engineers. It sounds cool, but it is not canon. So in the name of Wraps, first of his name, President of the General Chat, and in the name of people of Internet, I call Alien:Covenant noncanon! B) :rofl:

the alien vs predator movies sucked anyway
Gold: 4,673.69
Aug 21 2019 11:48pm
Quote (KungPeriodFu @ 22 Aug 2019 03:40)
you're right about these new releases being absolutely horrid. a lot of hype and a lot of disappointment. but i believe they all had new writers and producers.

this may not be the case for matrix. we know we have some of the core actors and the original writer

I know, and I know the actors are even better now than, they were back then, I have doubts only about the Ws, but I hope it will be as good as, or even better than the original. I only fear it won't because those were so damn close to perfect :D
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll