d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > The Reason I Don't Tip > Dear Diary Story
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Warn: 80%
Aug 19 2019 07:17pm
Quote (death_knight @ 19 Aug 2019 17:37)
Tldr version: cause broke ass

So I read the story

New tldr version: cause virg
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 19 2019 07:20pm
Quote (powwpoww @ Aug 20 2019 03:10am)
Beta

We all been there. U aint fooling anyone

Quote (death_knight @ Aug 20 2019 03:17am)
So I read the story

New tldr version: cause virg

Lol
Gold: 0.00
Aug 19 2019 07:21pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Aug 19 2019 08:36pm)
Went to korean restaurant 5 years ago with a korean girl from Japan on a date in Germany. Owner starts talking to the girl and me. Annoying but what can u do u dont wanna look jelly or angry on a date so I let it slide and acted nice and cool as a cucumber.

What happens they start speak korean and there is some small talk. Guy leaves. We eat. I put a big tip cause im with a wahmen. They start talking again. Cause we both tourists in germany he recommends us to visit some market nearby. She wants to go there so we go. We leave the restaurant.

My now exgf then said the restaurant owner told her not to date me because I was too young. Its true their was an age gap (she was a 35 y/o milf and I was 26) but I thought it was rude. What annoyed me even more is I left him a big tip and he still said that shit. However I realize I'm with a wahmen and I can't lose frame so I suck it up again.

On our way to the market we get lost. Then guess who shows up in his car? the korean restaurant owner. Oh my fucking god. Then I realized he was trying to cockblock me all along. Didn't know what to do but we were lost and she was getting cranky because we been walking a lot on a sunny day so we end up getting in the car. Omfg. He said he needed to go there to pick something up for his kids (but I think that was BS) anyway we arrive. Before we get out he gives my now exgf his business card and she happily accepted it. I was cooking inside of jealousy and needyness. Worst feeling ever. Holy fucking batman. This feels bad.

I lose composure. The entire time on the market haven't said anything. I lost it by being needy and asked her why she accepted his businesscard. Immediately I realize my mistake and tell her nah its okay but its already too late. We sit down in a pub for a cold beer and then she asked 'how many times we're going to have this conversation?! In an annoyed voice. We get back to the hotel, have sex and 5 days later she goes back to Japan. We decided not to continue it for other reasons (mostly logistics)

2 years later she msged me and we started dating again. This time she flew to The Netherlands and she stayed at my place. I joked and asked if the korean guy ever called her (I was actually serious though) She suprised and said she threw away the card right after she left germany. Then I realize my jellyness got the best out of me.

Still can't forget this guy who tried to cockblock me. Worst feeling ever. Never felt such intense jelly before. Omfg.

Because of this soul crushing experience I will never tip again.

The end.

plot twist. the guy was actually me. i learned korean a few years back.

i tried very hard that night but you ended up getting in bed with her

good job man
Gold: 4,537.00
Aug 19 2019 07:26pm
didn't read, I disagree
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Aug 19 2019 07:27pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Aug 19 2019 08:20pm)
We all been there. U aint fooling anyone

Lol

Fake news
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 20 2019 09:01pm
next time kiss the man right on the lips to assert dominance. then tell him to ride shotgun in his own car while you drive.
Gold: 427,013.99
Aug 20 2019 09:19pm
Quote (hunter_1 @ Aug 19 2019 05:38pm)
Didn’t
Read

lol me too
Gold: 83.46
Warn: 80%
Aug 20 2019 09:19pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Aug 19 2019 05:36pm)
Went to korean restaurant 5 years ago with a korean girl from Japan on a date in Germany. Owner starts talking to the girl and me. Annoying but what can u do u dont wanna look jelly or angry on a date so I let it slide and acted nice and cool as a cucumber.

What happens they start speak korean and there is some small talk. Guy leaves. We eat. I put a big tip cause im with a wahmen. They start talking again. Cause we both tourists in germany he recommends us to visit some market nearby. She wants to go there so we go. We leave the restaurant.

My now exgf then said the restaurant owner told her not to date me because I was too young. Its true their was an age gap (she was a 35 y/o milf and I was 26) but I thought it was rude. What annoyed me even more is I left him a big tip and he still said that shit. However I realize I'm with a wahmen and I can't lose frame so I suck it up again.

On our way to the market we get lost. Then guess who shows up in his car? the korean restaurant owner. Oh my fucking god. Then I realized he was trying to cockblock me all along. Didn't know what to do but we were lost and she was getting cranky because we been walking a lot on a sunny day so we end up getting in the car. Omfg. He said he needed to go there to pick something up for his kids (but I think that was BS) anyway we arrive. Before we get out he gives my now exgf his business card and she happily accepted it. I was cooking inside of jealousy and needyness. Worst feeling ever. Holy fucking batman. This feels bad.

I lose composure. The entire time on the market haven't said anything. I lost it by being needy and asked her why she accepted his businesscard. Immediately I realize my mistake and tell her nah its okay but its already too late. We sit down in a pub for a cold beer and then she asked 'how many times we're going to have this conversation?! In an annoyed voice. We get back to the hotel, have sex and 5 days later she goes back to Japan. We decided not to continue it for other reasons (mostly logistics)

2 years later she msged me and we started dating again. This time she flew to The Netherlands and she stayed at my place. I joked and asked if the korean guy ever called her (I was actually serious though) She suprised and said she threw away the card right after she left germany. Then I realize my jellyness got the best out of me.

Still can't forget this guy who tried to cockblock me. Worst feeling ever. Never felt such intense jelly before. Omfg.

Because of this soul crushing experience I will never tip again.

The end.

This took some turns
Gold: 134.69
Aug 20 2019 09:39pm
Quote (Lasagnacat @ Aug 19 2019 09:02pm)
You reckon I could be the new J.D Salinger?

Catcher in The Lasagna

I totally agree and respond to this post
Gold: 63,142.89
Aug 20 2019 10:29pm
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll