d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Broken Ankle > Just Bc I Needed To Type The Story
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 7,290.06
Sep 18 2019 02:12pm
I wish I could say it’s all fine and believe it.

I find time ridiculously long.
I have nothing better to do than wait for it to pass.
I have tears in my eyes
it's long and annoying.
Sep 24 2019 05:00pm
I can’t believe all of this tbh
I can’t feel my lips it’s heartbreaking
Sep 25 2019 09:00pm
The blood clot in the deep vein of my leg.

Yesterday was the last day of the six weeks with an intravenous line directly connected to the artery of the heart. The longest moments when you have to wake up in the night to inject a drug into your blood, a sterile place that prevents you from washing and living your life normally. The nurses who take blood from you several times, who come to change your bandages and teach you about several health issues.

Now,
a few days ago I started to feel bad. I had a big headache, I was sick to my stomach, I was weak, I slept so badly, my leg was swollen by the look of it.

I've never been so ill in my skin. In the cage my body created. One evening, it seemed like nothing, my life was mad at me (I think) and then it all happened.

The operation, plates and screws, screw rejection, deep infection, emergency operation one month later, microbiology and infinite appointments. Several times a week.

The end of antibiotic treatment with blood.

Last week, I told my doctor I was a little sore. She looked me in the eye and told me I didn't have cancer. That I wasn't to pity. That she had been through worse and that many people were living with pain.

I didn't need to justify myself. I let it go.
Except that this week, my foot swelled more and more, I felt my heart beating so hard in my chest, I was short of breath, my throat very tight and my leg had sharp pains.

I insisted with the intern's doctor. A sixth-year student. I insisted because I knew I was in remission and I was getting worse and worse, I was feeling worse and worse.

I was sent for emergency ultrasound for the veins. When the doctor saw the two huge clots, she said they were well housed. My heart broke.

I knew I wasn't crying for nothing.

The doctor explained to me what could have happened if I hadn't insisted on the pain. If the clot had been traced back to my lungs. If I hadn't emphasized the importance of pain. That the lack of confidence in me and what I feel could have gone much worse than a broken fucking ankle.

My sister-in-law stayed with me. She remained pale.
Just like me
I wanted to puke like never before.
Sep 25 2019 09:03pm
September 24 was the day it happened. (Clot).
Another part of me broke. It could have been simple.
Oct 20 2019 01:42pm
Update quick and stupid: my leg is swollen as cuck
it hurts
been a long run uh
Gold: 365.33
Oct 20 2019 02:04pm
omg finally an update

thought your leg was rip

Oct 20 2019 02:46pm
Indirect open letter to my relatives, friends, family

I apologize for talking to you about the same things over and over again. I apologize for feeling disturbed. For being so hard on myself. Or to you.
I'm sorry I don't talk to you often or invade you with topics I've already talked to you about several times. To talk to you about a pain that is foreign to you. Sorry to choose silence for some time.

I'm sorry to blame you when you're not here. To blame yourself when you don't try to understand.

I'm sorry because I think it's crazy myself. I find it long, I am an active person, so awake and I feel like I'm experiencing a failure to be nailed in the darkness of my walls.

I am so sad about the situation. I would like the pain to be less intense, I would like to be at peace. Why is my ankle/leg so swollen? Why did it happen so banally to stick to me like I had such bad karma?

I wish I could have explained to you what it feels like to be so long in front of your own thoughts. Not having the freedom to go shopping as I please, to sleep as I sleep, to have so little energy but at the same time to be so awakened by the lack of self-confidence and the constant pain.

What about doctor's appointments? I have been seeing the doctor regularly since July, from twice a week to once a week until today.

I'm sorry because I'm afraid to complain.
I'm afraid to disturb you.
I'm sorry for thinking too much. That's all I have to do right now.

I have never been so thirsty to find myself; I have never been so broken by a situation that would never have had a place to be.

I can't wait for the blood clot to evaporate, the bruises on my body hurt me and I'm tired of it all.

I look forward to going back to the gym and standing up for a long time in front of the shower.

Sorry about that, too. I have too much to say at the same time.
Oct 20 2019 02:56pm
Quote (NOTGAY @ Oct 20 2019 04:04pm)
omg finally an update

thought your leg was rip

https://media.giphy.com/media/VVM4BVvvDZHH2/giphy.gif

Lmfao
Oct 21 2019 04:21pm
I need to go to the hospital tonight. It's so swollen
my wound is starting to open.
can't wait to feel in peace
Oct 28 2019 10:40pm
Honestly, I think this is the first time in my life that I've really asked myself the question: what am I doing? What have I done wrong?

I try not to complain, I try to be as silent as possible. I don't complain to my friends, I don't talk to them either, I cry here and there, my heart is very heavy.

not only is it psychological but above all physical.
my foot is so swollen all the time, it opened my scar which was very infected because of the screw.

The infection in general was controlled because of the intravenous drugs, but supposedly it was controlled enough to be stopped. and good. because it drove me crazy. you can't wash yourself as you want, you constantly need to go to the hospital, etc. so I try to think I'm not going back to that.

honestly.
It's hard. Because it was still better for that.
It's hard because my head was elsewhere, I was thinking about the blood clot, I was thinking about the swelling. when I started to realize it was getting infected, I never thought it would go this far. it's always flowing. it's red, green, yellow, disgusting. it hurts and my foot is swollen like ten. I feel like screaming so much I want to go back to my habits.

I want to go back to work, I want to go back to the gym, I want to go back to the bar, I just want to live, I've been surviving for months, it's very long and cumbersome.

My leg is in the air, I wait while my foot sinks. My foot swells so much that it's hard to walk. The bones don't really hurt anymore, anyway, you know the type.

Tomorrow, we'll see how it goes. It's scary, tiring and especially long.

Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic