d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion > Hi
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,863.56
Apr 10 2019 07:29pm
Poll is irrelevant unless it has a HELL NO and a HELL YES option

:)
Gold: 5,296.40
Apr 10 2019 09:21pm
Quote (Denied @ Apr 11 2019 06:40am)
Stfu IZ, go away.

There is lots of mistakes that can happen on mobile without someone being in the wrong. It’s set up to make people fail.

Human error. The device works as intended. Just like post stated.

Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 11 2019 04:17am)
As for the idea... it is a good idea, but, is it up to the game creator to protect YOU and your items for YOUR mistakes? Note: People lost many items before the game was available on the phone.

Maybe people should discuss this matter with the people that created the phone, create an App that can Zoom in/out on specific images instead of the full screen.
Gold: 1,470.74
Apr 10 2019 09:28pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 10 2019 10:17am)
In reality I am being an Ass with this response.

If you choose to play the game knowing that there is a high chance of trashing your items while playing on a phone device is your prerogative and you choose to take that risk, so, you should take responsibility for your OWN actions or deter from it happening by either not playing game on the phone or taking your time in moving items to the trash can etc.

Just like Insurance ... if you cause the incident, the insurance company is not liable... if you leave your keys in the door of your car and it gets stolen, it is your own fault and the list grows.

As for the idea... it is a good idea, but, is it up to the game creator to protect YOU and your items for YOUR mistakes? Note: People lost many items before the game was available on the phone.

So a gun shouldn't have a safety?
Apr 10 2019 10:57pm
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 11 2019 04:28pm)
So a gun shouldn't have a safety?

The person who created the gun implemented a safety, the people creating the bullets didn't have a say.
So, if the problem is by using a phone, then they should talk to the creators of the device, not the game creator for making it usable by a phone device.

As stated in my last post:

Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 11 2019 04:21pm)
Maybe people should discuss this matter with the people that created the phone, create an App that can Zoom in/out on specific images instead of the full screen.

Apr 10 2019 11:38pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 10 2019 11:57pm)
The person who created the gun implemented a safety, the people creating the bullets didn't have a say.
So, if the problem is by using a phone, then they should talk to the creators of the device, not the game creator for making it usable by a phone device.

As stated in my last post:

Lol. the bullets were created to work WITH the gun. Hey my bullets don't work with this gun could you please change the gun? Likewise if you can play anything else on device with no issues but it's the device with this game? Well the problem solved itself didn't it as most won't try it now on device.
Apr 11 2019 12:03am
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 11 2019 06:38pm)
Lol. the bullets were created to work WITH the gun. Hey my bullets don't work with this gun could you please change the gun? Likewise if you can play anything else on device with no issues but it's the device with this game? Well the problem solved itself didn't it as most won't try it now on device.

You miss the point... human error in both circumstances.
There is a safety on a gun, a person removes the safety and does not take the time to target and fire carelessly and hit the wrong target, innocent person dies.
The game, people go to shrine / trash an item or click the door, they rush, they end up either trashing / shrine an item or don't leave catacomb.

Human error, not the game nor the reason a person shoots the wrong target (referring to your gun explanation)... the thing that is different, the phone creator can get a person to create an App that can zoom in/out on a section of the screen or an image to help with the issue this thread is pointing out.

They want to enlarge the Door so that they can click it, or they want to lock items so they don't shrine them accidentally (use the zoom out function on those items so that you can NOT click them and shrine or trash them)

It is called thinking more on solving the problem, but, it is not really up to the game creator to come up with the solution, you can go elsewhere.
Apr 11 2019 12:39am
Actually it is up to him, the gun came with a safety and currently the game on device does not. It's not the device or another app's problem that a game isn't made correctly to run on a device. Think about how idiotic it would be to try to play with an outside zoom function vs having a setting selected that wont allow you to make the mistake. Why on earth would you want to create even more of an issue by using out of game correction? it's really not reinventing the wheel here it's simply adding the option under general settings in game. [x] - disable shrine and trashcan. It's literally no different than disabling item compare.
Apr 11 2019 02:13am
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 11 2019 07:39pm)
Actually it is up to him, the gun came with a safety and currently the game on device does not. It's not the device or another app's problem that a game isn't made correctly to run on a device. Think about how idiotic it would be to try to play with an outside zoom function vs having a setting selected that wont allow you to make the mistake. Why on earth would you want to create even more of an issue by using out of game correction? it's really not reinventing the wheel here it's simply adding the option under general settings in game. [x] - disable shrine and trashcan. It's literally no different than disabling item compare.

It is the responsibility of the PERSON using the device. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Even if there is a Safety implemented on the gun.
It is the responsibility of the PERSON taking the time to click the door icon, or ensure the item they click on is the correct one, not the game itself.

Human error... it will ALWAYS be that, even if an App was created in my example, it is up to the person to use it or not, same thing goes for Paul implementing this idea and doing something about it, it is still up to the user... why suggest this to only Paul and NOT ask the same for the people that created the DEVICE? The App implementation does not only help the game evolve, but it also helps with other aspects of the Phone device itself for other features like taking images or using specific apps only intended for the person using that phone and many other applications?

To me a phone is a device to call / text or contact a person only, it is not a gaming tool in my opinion, but, that is my prerogative, and I have given advice for those that think differently to me... does that mean my advice is inadequate? Or, is it that my advice can be used in a positive manner? Argue all you want with me, you still haven't given a decent argument to why it is up to Paul to make the changes for the users errors or how a person could create such an App that helps not only this game, but other functions for users using a phone device.
Apr 11 2019 05:26am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 11 2019 03:13am)
It is the responsibility of the PERSON using the device. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Even if there is a Safety implemented on the gun.
It is the responsibility of the PERSON taking the time to click the door icon, or ensure the item they click on is the correct one, not the game itself.

Human error... it will ALWAYS be that, even if an App was created in my example, it is up to the person to use it or not, same thing goes for Paul implementing this idea and doing something about it, it is still up to the user... why suggest this to only Paul and NOT ask the same for the people that created the DEVICE? The App implementation does not only help the game evolve, but it also helps with other aspects of the Phone device itself for other features like taking images or using specific apps only intended for the person using that phone and many other applications?

To me a phone is a device to call / text or contact a person only, it is not a gaming tool in my opinion, but, that is my prerogative, and I have given advice for those that think differently to me... does that mean my advice is inadequate? Or, is it that my advice can be used in a positive manner? Argue all you want with me, you still haven't given a decent argument to why it is up to Paul to make the changes for the users errors or how a person could create such an App that helps not only this game, but other functions for users using a phone device.

I’m going to make a game but it won’t play on any browser, instead I’ll leave it up to others to eventually make a browser that the game will work on.

Meanwhile there’s millions of other games that work flawlessly on the existing browser. The flaws exist in the game and it’s the reason why most wont play it on a device when they can play countless other games that doesn’t have those issues.
Apr 11 2019 05:31am
Quote (PowerTripped @ Apr 12 2019 12:26am)
I’m going to make a game but it won’t play on any browser, instead I’ll leave it up to others to eventually make a browser that the game will work on.

Meanwhile there’s millions of other games that work flawlessly on the existing browser. The flaws exist in the game and it’s the reason why most wont play it on a device when they can play countless other games that doesn’t have those issues.

Oh, so you are going to make an Arcade game then... what does that have to do with what I posted or anything to do with this thread.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll