d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Removal Of Auto Shops
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Apr 6 2019 06:33pm
Crying about a bot system which were approved by njaguar many years ago,even helped setting up.

You bot yourself as the whole community does.

No sense.
Gold: 150,057.14
Apr 6 2019 06:39pm
Uh,

See my profile for evidence that shops are helping the community.

If Person A, is up when no one else is and needs a certain item... no one is on so how can he progress the game?? Oh wait muleEF has a shop!! I can progress the game now!

Not to mention, you avoid being scammed by 100%.

Voted no <3
Gold: 4,321.50
Apr 6 2019 06:45pm
Quote (Invested @ Apr 6 2019 07:14pm)
Lolololol

Have fun being removed as reseller boy.
also dont you bot yourself? thats right you do

So if OP does bot, what does he gain by posting this thread?

None of this is making sense to me rn.

@OP - can you confirm?
Gold: 3,981.96
Apr 6 2019 06:55pm
I got out of d2 trading because it was always the dupe exploiters making the real money. The supposed elite in the community couldn't earn a single penny fairly while others broke their backs during reset.

Botting was never really an issue though since D2 became automated years before this anyways.

Voted no.
Gold: 0.57
Apr 6 2019 08:15pm
Quote (Invested @ Apr 6 2019 06:14pm)
Lolololol

Have fun being removed as reseller boy.
also dont you bot yourself? thats right you do

Lmfaoo? Remove away, does not defeat the fact that you yourself bot use the "auto bot" i mean "auto shop" no need to get hostile. If Njag approved it there should be no worries and this post will get closed

And as far as botting I think everyone runs a bot, the difference here is not everyone can be on 24 hours a day to sell items with an "automated bot shop" nor can they talk about it openly. Its quite ridiculous for a site so strongly against 3rd party anything they allow this. I have a strong feeling these days are going to be numbered. And over priced bot shop items do NOT benefit the community in any way.

Rule #20 to be exact seems to be in contradiction with the auto shops,

https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9

This post was edited by MDavis on Apr 6 2019 08:30pm
Gold: 28,722.09
Apr 6 2019 08:39pm
Quote (MDavis @ 6 Apr 2019 20:15)
Lmfaoo? Remove away, does not defeat the fact that you yourself bot use the "auto bot" i mean "auto shop" no need to get hostile. If Njag approved it there should be no worries and this post will get closed

And as far as botting I think everyone runs a bot, the difference here is not everyone can be on 24 hours a day to sell items with an "automated bot shop" nor can they talk about it openly. Its quite ridiculous for a site so strongly against 3rd party anything they allow this. I have a strong feeling these days are going to be numbered. And over priced bot shop items do NOT benefit the community in any way.

something has to give; either allow the autoshops to continue and change the rules ( #20 No botting or automation of any features within d2jsp, including, but not limited to, posting, page refreshing, Ladder Slasher. https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9 ) to be less ambiguous or get rid of autoshops. also note the argument about botting ingame is an irrelevant straw man as there are no rules that exist to cover that nor would it actually be easily enforceable if they did exist.

This post was edited by macohan on Apr 6 2019 08:52pm
Gold: 19,139.06
Apr 6 2019 09:00pm
Quote (MDavis @ Apr 6 2019 09:15pm)

Rule #20 to be exact seems to be in contradiction with the auto shops,

https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9

but they dont post or refresh pages?
the bot just reads IRC chat
Apr 6 2019 09:01pm
Quote (cheetos @ Apr 6 2019 09:00pm)
but they dont post or refresh pages?
the bot just reads IRC chat

But it's a bot none the less though right? It's automated trading right? I mean we can talk "loop holes" all day but it still seems to be against the rules.
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Apr 6 2019 09:12pm
Quote (MDavis @ Apr 6 2019 07:01pm)
But it's a bot none the less though right? It's automated trading right? I mean we can talk "loop holes" all day but it still seems to be against the rules.

sounds like ur mad cause my auto shops outsell you anyday.
and as cheetos said, it just leads to an IRC chat. it does not violate rule 20 what so ever.
try again.
The fail from you is always so strong.
Apr 6 2019 09:13pm
Quote (Invested @ Apr 6 2019 09:12pm)
sounds like ur mad cause my auto shops outsell you anyday.
and as cheetos said, it just leads to an IRC chat. it does not violate rule 20 what so ever.
try again.
The fail from you is always so strong.

I am not mad at all! I think it should just be an even playing field for everyone involved :).

And as you said you don't outsell me the auto shops out sell me. You proved my point and I appreciate that greatly. Also it looks like you have alot to lose if this rule was ever changed, worst that can happen is they don't change it business is normal. Best that can happen is they do change it and you actually have to start selling your own items.

This post was edited by MDavis on Apr 6 2019 09:14pm
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll