d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Removal Of Auto Shops
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.57
Apr 6 2019 11:53pm
Quote (Werwulf @ Apr 6 2019 11:52pm)
voted no gl on finding someone at 2-3 am that has a certain item i can get off a item dropper np and not need to wait on said user when im barely on. i have a life and i dont bot. does it hurt anyone not really beacuse they will find sellers to sell their items or they they will just need to meet up with someone and still have a stock of the said items so no even getting rid of them wont help. and if ur sayin it does hurt everyone doesnt everyone that bots make it worse as well and if thats a problem isnt a trading on a site thats helping users find items really cheating? because their not iso items by making a game name and trading runes for items? ......... yea get my point tech ur cheating for even being on the site. lol

Convenience is good, appreciate the input :)
Gold: 0.00
Apr 7 2019 07:34am
This argument is silly because you’re mad at the people who bot and use dropper but yet I guarantee you’ll still buy the same botted items from someone who bots and doesn’t use dropper..

The dropper is a convenience thing imo.. Why wait for someone to get home from work or school when I could buy the same item 24/7.
Apr 7 2019 09:35am
Quote (DailyBread @ Apr 7 2019 07:34am)
This argument is silly because you’re mad at the people who bot and use dropper but yet I guarantee you’ll still buy the same botted items from someone who bots and doesn’t use dropper..

The dropper is a convenience thing imo.. Why wait for someone to get home from work or school when I could buy the same item 24/7.

I think you misunderstand the argument. The argument is not against anyone who uses a dropper or bot. The argument is how can auto shops be used on jsp when the site is explicitally
against botting. If you can talk about auto shops and use them there should be open dialogue on botting. The auto shops do ruin certain markets and so make it harder for a competitive market place, but at the end of the day they are bots which are not allowed to be discussed or used on jsp.

And a dropper is NOT an auto shop.

This post was edited by MDavis on Apr 7 2019 09:36am
Gold: 1,444.13
Apr 7 2019 11:06am
can't believe it is even a topic of discussion..
goes without saying that they should not be allowed
Apr 7 2019 11:28am
Quote (Caulder10 @ Apr 7 2019 11:06am)
can't believe it is even a topic of discussion..
goes without saying that they should not be allowed

Quite amazing! But hopefully this topic can shed some light on it from the eyes of JSP and why they are currently allowed. Way back when you could do on account leveling they reversed that for the good of the forum that may happen here.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll