d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Advice I Dont Normally Seek > Thanks In Advance
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.93
Mar 5 2019 09:58pm
I never do anything personal through text, it's too much at arms length for me, I like to communicate in voice so I can pick up on nuance.
My advice is just to call her and get everything straight, if she wont communicate outside of text I would no longer pursue a relationship.
Gold: 903.40
Mar 5 2019 10:15pm

Wild guess you failed to set a date with time and place?!?!
Next, her blahh blahh blahh court junk, kid junk, washing hair thing, or concussion is bs you failed to set a firm plan with her.
Next, she should be chasing you stud, do not chase girls it's a noob move.
Lastly, the phone is for setting dates not for talking, dates are for talking.

No contact for her for at least two weeks, call her once after that to set a time and place. If she says anything other than "YES!!!" and it better sound enthusiastic it's no deal and you should resend the offer.
If you get her voice mail, follow up in two days. If she still doesn't pick up and you get a voice mail again. block her and never talk to her again and move on to the next girl.

One exception, if she reaches out to you in the two weeks, set the damn date and get off the damn phone bro lol
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll