d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Londonistan
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 19 2018 08:08am
Quote (fender @ Dec 19 2018 08:06am)
now that had me chuckle quite a bit. not only your incredibly simplistic "your side" world view, and the false assumptions about my personal opinions (ofc you again can't provide an example for it because it's simply not based on anything i actually posted) - the 'not worth engaging' part is particularly amusing considering how often you drag your butthurt ego into threads just to make your pathetic little off topic rants about me.
your triggered ego is what prevents conversations worth engaging. your refusal to post anything ON topic, your desire to become e-popular with bigots on pard, your obvious insecurities and fragile self-esteem are the main reasons we can't have normal on-topic conversations. just go through our little back and forths of the last couple of months and look at WHO was the one initiating vendetta mode and who was the one trying to stay on topic...

by your logic shitposting at "deplatformed" conservatives on twitter counts as engaging. i dont engage you intellectually because i dont swim in kiddie pools. but i'll still give you the tip now and again when im feeling randy.

im just going to continue to make minor grievance posts about whatever factually incorrect part of your post i feel like lazily pointing out, and it will continue to annoy you, even after being told. you're ez af tbh.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Dec 19 2018 08:10am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Dec 19 2018 08:14am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Dec 2018 15:08)
by your logic shitposting at "deplatformed" conservatives on twitter counts as engaging. i dont engage you intellectually because i dont swim in kiddie pools. but i'll still give you the tip now and again when im feeling randy.

im just going to continue to make minor grievance posts about whatever factually incorrect part of your post i feel like lazily pointing out, and it will continue to annoy you, even after being told. you're ez af tbh.

thanks for illustrating that you can't distinguish 'exclusively shitposting' from 'also shitposting'. by that standard (i don't even want to call it 'logic' because i genuinely hope that no actual thought went into that pathetic little post of yours) not a single pard poster is worth engaging. if you took just this thread for example, it's YOU who has been exclusively shitposting whereas i made several arguments and engaged people on topic...

and speaking about "ez" - i don't even have to address you to have you triggered and seething, now how would you call that then?

This post was edited by fender on Dec 19 2018 08:17am
Gold: 4,383.11
Dec 19 2018 08:16am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Dec 2018 14:41)
fender gives one off the script stance and all of a sudden acts like he's not an NPC. seems about right. most of the time when u "argue" with fender it's like you're talking to a front page article on the Wallstreet Journal. No commentary, nothing added, just NPC pre-written scripts.

then cries when his one "notable" stance isn't remember behind all the fluff. what a pitiful excuse for a man.

i dont regularly check out the wallstreet journal so i cant make a statement about it ^_^
however you will have better luck trying to play chess with a pigeon than having a discussion with fender

and thats the whole point, he thinks that he doesnt need to discuss anything, as a morally superior being he is right by default

Quote (fender @ 19 Dec 2018 14:45)
aaand another complete dodge by nazi boy and his american sidekick trench boy... it's almost like they don't want to address the topic at all and rather continue their pathetic circle jerk...

there is nothing to dodge when you dont post an argument

insulting the intelligence of other people, who are actually able to have a discussion and who are certainly smarter than a wannabe intellectual like you, isnt an argument
Dec 19 2018 08:20am
Quote (ampoo @ 19 Dec 2018 15:16)
i dont regularly check out the wallstreet journal so i cant make a statement about it ^_^
however you will have better luck trying to play chess with a pigeon than having a discussion with fender

and thats the whole point, he thinks that he doesnt need to discuss anything, as a morally superior being he is right by default

there is nothing to dodge when you dont post an argument

insulting the intelligence of other people, who are actually able to have a discussion and who are certainly smarter than a wannabe intellectual like you, isnt an argument

there is a difference between not posting an argument and your inability to identify it. i'll give you a hint: it concerned the target of your blame and the sincerity of your support for the rule of law.
Dec 19 2018 08:23am
Quote (fender @ Dec 19 2018 08:14am)
thanks for illustrating that you can't distinguis 'exclusively shitposting' from 'also shitposting'. by that standard (i don't even want to call it 'logic' because i genuinely hope that no actual thought went into that pathetic little post of yours) not a single pard poster is worth engaging. if you took just this thread for example, it's YOU who has been exclusively shitposting whereas i made several arguments and engaged people on topic...

why do you continue thinking you have a point with the lack of quality in my posts when i already stated a few times im not trying because you're not worth it? is your ego so large that you're not even able to conceptualize the idea of you not being worth other people's time? this isn't the truman show, you're an ancillary character to everyone but you. its up to us if you get spoken lines or are just an extra. in reality you're a stunt man who gets the piss knocked out of him repeatedly when we all feel the desire. your opinions aren't worth considering, think about that. in terms of how much we can all impact each other you're fighting dream monsters and having the same effect.

u can cry all you want about my perceived need for e-popularity, just know the root cause of that is how terribly ineffectual your entire being is in this subforum. no one takes you seriously enough to even truly engage with, you're a time wasting apparatus. the NPC we all know will be there if we're that bored in game. you're a fart in the wind, that whiny barking dog they always seem to put out just when you seem to lay down for a nap, the racing stripe in a pair of underwear u can't tell whether is fresh or made it through the wash against all odds. i've taken 20-20 sunday night specials about the dangers of Halloween candy more seriously than im capable of taking you.

now be a good little boy and make the predictable post we all know you'll make. prove us right.
Dec 19 2018 08:29am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Dec 2018 15:23)
why do you continue thinking you have a point with the lack of quality in my posts when i already stated a few times im not trying because you're not worth it? is your ego so large that you're not even able to conceptualize the idea of you not being worth other people's time? this isn't the truman show, you're an ancillary character to everyone but you. its up to us if you get spoken lines or are just an extra. in reality you're a stunt man who gets the piss knocked out of him repeatedly when we all feel the desire. your opinions aren't worth considering, think about that. in terms of how much we can all impact each other you're fighting dream monsters and having the same effect.

u can cry all you want about my perceived need for e-popularity, just know the root cause of that is how terribly ineffectual your entire being is in this subforum. no one takes you seriously enough to even truly engage with, you're a time wasting apparatus. the NPC we all know will be there if we're that bored in game. you're a fart in the wind, that whiny barking dog they always seem to put out just when you seem to lay down for a nap, the racing stripe in a pair of underwear u can't tell whether is fresh or made it through the wash against all odds. i've taken 20-20 sunday night specials about the dangers of Halloween candy more seriously than im capable of taking you.

now be a good little boy and make the predictable post we all know you'll make. prove us right.

sad 90s standup attempts that wouldn't even result in pity claps and kindergarten reverse psychology, really? trenchy, you're even dumber than i feared...

Quote (fender @ 19 Dec 2018 15:14)
and speaking about "ez" - i don't even have to address you to have you triggered and seething, posting several off-topic rage essays revealing your massive butthurt - now how would you call that then?

This post was edited by fender on Dec 19 2018 08:30am
Dec 19 2018 08:30am
Quote (fender @ Dec 19 2018 08:29am)
kindergarten reverse psychology, really? trenchy, you're even dumber than i feared...

now how would you call that then?

using the time wasting apparatus of PARD on a uneventful wednesday morning like the thing i told TSA was a flashlight.
Gold: 18,534.02
Dec 19 2018 08:32am
Does Fender ever actually have an argument or does he just straw man his way through the day?

Dec 19 2018 08:33am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Dec 2018 15:30)
using the time wasting apparatus of PARD on a uneventful wednesday morning like the thing i told TSA was a flashlight.

a not really new or original variation of the 'i was just trolling' excuse...
Gold: 4,400.67
Dec 19 2018 08:35am
Quote (djman72 @ 19 Dec 2018 15:32)
Does Fender ever actually have an argument or does he just straw man his way through the day?

you dont need arguments when you have OUTRAAAAAAAAGE on your side.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll