d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Potus Facepalms > Embarassingly Funny Lies/deceit
Prev1161718192026Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 9 2018 06:42am
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ 9 Dec 2018 13:30)
Bumping

This totally clears the topic thanks you
Gold: 17,574.00
Dec 9 2018 09:13am
"His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn't have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn't get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, ]great spirit at State!"

This is how the current piece of shit president treats people taht are no longer useful to him.

Imagine how he would treat you if you were not needed in his eyes.
Gold: 5.27
Dec 9 2018 05:16pm
Quote (Crunktd @ Nov 26 2018 08:37am)
I will continually post absolutely absurd and REAL LIFE ridiculous Trump quotes and stories for everyone to laugh at:

The first one is a classic Trump lie, So jokes, how some people believe the trash lies that come out of his mouth.

oh please Sir Trump sir, please keep filling my head with nonsense pelase I cant think for myself pleaseeee I believe you Master Trump I wont listen to anyone else or look at any facts I only trust u o savior

HAHA

more to come!

Lmao u i didnt read any more because u were wrong on the first quote.

Yes bush and obama did sep.kids. it is the law. Sad day for america
Gold: 0.00
Dec 10 2018 05:08am
Like flies to rotting meat when you question the Dear Leader
Dec 10 2018 12:55pm
US President Donald Trump on Monday claimed hush payments to alleged former lovers before the 2016 presidential election were legal, pointing to a "simple private transaction."

Federal prosecutors in New York on Friday urged "substantial" jail time for his former lawyer Michael Cohen who pleaded guilty in August tobank fraud and campaign finance violations as a result of the pay-offs to two women who claimed to have had sexual encounters with Trump.

But Trump denied the payments constituted a violation of US campaign financing laws.

"There was NO COLLUSION," he tweeted. "So now the Dems go to a simple privatetransaction, wrongly call it a campaign contribution, ... which it was not."

Hey Cultists, just so you know, Your fucknut loser leader is again lying to your face, He will say anything so his little dumb fuckstick cultists stay on his side. This IS collusion. THIS IS ILLEGAL.

So hilarious actually how pathetic the President is acting, hiding behind a twitter account like a true troll.

You know how fucking stupid the president is? He said this in the same interview:
But Trump insisted thateven if the payments were illegal, it would be a civil matter.

"It is only a CIVIL CASE, like Obama's - but was done correctly by a lawyer and there would not even be a fine," he claimed.

"Lawyer's liability if (Cohen) made a mistake, not me."

The man is literally contradicting himself from 1 sentence to another. He literally claimed it was done properly by a lawyer then a sentence later says its all Cohens fault if he didnt do it right.

This is the fucking piece of shit you elected.

The Mistake that Cohen would have amde is not reporting the money, thats it, he is in trouble for not reporting the money.......... Trumps money, that was paid to these women, to cover up things that Trump did...........................

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 10 2018 01:05pm
Dec 10 2018 01:03pm
In August, he accused Cohen of making up "stories" to cut a plea deal.

But he went on to say the payments were financed with his own money -- to which Cohen had access -- and that while he had no knowledge of them at the time, he had since been fully transparent.

Accused Cohen of making up stories that Cohen is now UNDER OATH saying are true.

The finances CAME FROM TRUMP HIMSELF. But he still like a fucking piece of shit loser says "i didnt know about it"

Are you fucking stupid? Seriously. Only an absolute mentally retarded person wouldn't be able to see the CLEAR lies.

Is Trump trying to Sue Cohen for stealing Trumps money to pay off women taht Trump slept with so these women wouldnt say anything during a poltiical compaign?? No. He isn't Why?>>??? According to Trump he had no knowledge.... !?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Dec 10 2018 04:23pm
Donald drumpf
Dec 11 2018 10:08am
Even things that are demonstrably true, people are skeptical about, and that’s a pretty dangerous slope to be on,” says Marc Hetherington, a political-science professor at the University of North Carolina

This is the kind of pitiful reality that DT is accelerating.

There are things called facts, fuckheads, stop ignoring facts, stop fucking listening to this loser president. It will literally be the death of humanity.

God Damn Trump sucks.
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 11 2018 10:12am
Quote (Crunktd @ Dec 11 2018 10:08am)
This is the kind of pitiful reality that DT is accelerating.

There are things called facts, fuckheads, stop ignoring facts, stop fucking listening to this loser president. It will literally be the death of humanity.

God Damn Trump sucks.

like a nuclear winter?

or is this just an ironic post of hyperbole in an attempt to get people to take a hyperbolic man literally?
Dec 11 2018 10:24am
Quote (thesnipa @ 11 Dec 2018 12:12)
like a nuclear winter?

or is this just an ironic post of hyperbole in an attempt to get people to take a hyperbolic man literally?

https://www.mindful.org/the-stickiness-of-misinformation/

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2018/11/26/dictionarycom-chooses-misinformation-as-word-of-the-year.html

https://businesscloud.co.uk/news/misinformation-will-be-death-of-democracy

Maybe you should actually read for once in your god damned life instead of laughing at cats and internet memes.

You are so blind little cultist, its beyond pathetic man seriously.

Trump was elected due to misinformation /thread.

Nuclear winter, like you actually live in that little fucking american fairy tale like a cunt waiting to get fucked.

Why are we having all these people from shithole countries coming here?”

Another Day, Another time Trump puts the american people back 100 years.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1161718192026Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll