d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Potus Facepalms > Embarassingly Funny Lies/deceit
Prev1181920212226Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Dec 13 2018 12:55am
"Recently, the president tweeted a statement calling me weak, and it was correct, but for a much different reason than he was implying: It was because time and time again I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds," Cohen told the court, adding that he took "full responsibility" for his crimes.

"Today is the day that I am getting my freedom back," Cohen said, adding, "I have been living in a personal and mental incarceration ever since the day that I accepted the offer to work for a real-estate mogul whose business acumen that I deeply admired."

Cohen had asked the judge for no prison time, saying he has tried to be cooperative.

His lawyer, Guy Petrillo, said during Wednesday's sentencing that Cohen had come forward "to offer evidence against the most powerful person in our country."

*Wwearing MExican hat with a poncho and a mandalin

Trummps gonna get arrest-teddd

Trumps gonna get ar-rested

trumps gonna get arres-tedd

Trumps gonna get ar-rested
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Dec 13 2018 02:42am
Drumpf
Dec 14 2018 10:37am
Jan. 12, unnamed White House official: These are “old, recycled reports, which were published and strongly denied before the election.

It’s worth noting that the early denials seemed to be more focused on the affair rather than the possibility of hush-money payments. This could refer to that, but it was at the least entirely misleading, given we have learned Trump knew about the payments.

Feb. 13, Cohen: “The payment to Ms. Clifford was lawful, and was not a campaign contribution or a campaign expenditure by anyone.”

Cohen himself has pleaded guilty and admitted these were not lawful payments (Since). He has also said they were geared toward the campaign. Cohen here refers to Stephanie Clifford, Daniels’s legal name.

March 7, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders: “Look, the president has addressed these directly and madevery well clear that none of these allegations are true.”

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on March 7 President Trump told her he was unaware of payments to Stormy Daniels. (Reuters)

This denial is actually broader than the earlier ones, which again seemed to more narrowly deny the affair. Sanders said Trump has “made very well clear that none of these allegations are true” — a universe of allegations that would certainly include the idea that this was an effort to help his campaign and that Trump was aware of it. Both of those things have been proved true, but Sanders seemed to strongly deny them on Trump’s behalf.

April 5, Trump on whether he knew about the Daniels payment: “No.” Asked where Cohen got the money: “I don’t know.”

This might be the biggest false claim, and it came directly from Trump himself. In his tweets Thursday, he admits that not only did he know about the payment but that he directed it (just not in an illegal fashion). We also found out a month later, in May, that Trump had reimbursed Cohen for the Daniels money, so to say he didn’t know where the money came from was entirely misleading, at best.

May 2, Trump lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani: “He didn’t know about the specifics of it, as far as I know. But he did know about the general arrangement — that Michael would take care of things like this.”

Giuliani may still argue today that Trump didn’t know the “specifics” of it at the time, but prosecutors say that Trump directed it — which both Cohen and the National Enquirer’s parent company, American Media Inc., have corroborated. Giuliani suggested Cohen would simply take care of these things without filling Trump in, and that’s not what happened.

May 3, Trump says his reimbursement of Cohen had “nothing to do with the campaign.”

Both of these payments are federal crimes that Cohen has pleaded guilty to and been sentenced for. And both he and AMI have said their primary conceits were to protect Trump in the 2016 election. Trump saying the reimbursements had “nothing to do with the campaign” is completely at odds with what others involved have said under penalty of perjury.

Aug. 23, Trump on whether he knew about the payments: “Later on I knew. Later on.”

This, from a “Fox and Friends” interview, might be the second-worst denial Trump offered. This is very much in line with Giuliani’s suggestion that Cohen had a mandate but was otherwise out there freelancing. And Trump’s own tweets Thursday implicitly admit he was pulling the strings from very early on.

Pitiful cultists and your pitiful fool of a leader.

Idiot actually believes the world is that dumb, just like how Saudi Prince and team don't understand that transparency is basically inevitable in this day and age. On a serious note, how unconscious are you in this day and age to truly believe that you can get away with saying all these lies to people?

Hopefully justice comes swiftly so the US can restore at least a tiny bit of its dignity...

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 14 2018 10:39am
Dec 14 2018 01:11pm
Trump's first choice for a new chief of staff turned him down last week, and he's still trying to fill the post as one potential candidate after another has publicly taken himself out of the running.

*Repeatedly touches fingers together in satisfaction

This is how inept your President is.

He seems to think people will want to work with him, lol.

Be alone Old Man, Cold and Alone.
Dec 14 2018 01:28pm
Trump already is struggling to exert his influence. Few Republicans have endorsed his threats to force a government shutdown over Christmas if Congress doesn't approve $5 billion for a proposed border wall.

\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"He got away with so much, for so long, that he came to believe he was untouchable and invincible," Schwartz said.

KNEEL AND KISS MY FUCKING BOOTS

He said Trump followed the tactics he learned from his late mentor, the hard-knuckled New York lawyer Roy Cohn — "Lie about everything, attack back twice as hard as you've been hit, keep at it relentlessly until people finally give up and (they) stop arguing with your fabricated reality."

Businesses are very wrongly allowed to be unethical. But When you are running a Country bruv, naw, it doesn't fly like that.

"Trump is still living in that reality, but the world isn't going along with him anymore," he added.

See he actually is that fucking unconscious.

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 14 2018 01:28pm
Dec 14 2018 01:37pm
In a Twitter message Thursday, he accused Cohen — who was sentenced to three years in federal prison the day before for tax fraud, campaign finance violations and other crimes — of pleading guilty "in order to embarrass the president and get a much reduced prison sentence, which he did."

FREE COHEN

Trump's orbit is "much softer," he added. "We're talking about businessmen and lawyers and folks who have families, and aren't exactly hardcore when it comes to facing jail time."

This isn't a movie starring John Claude Van Dam. This is reality.

Cohen and American Media (inc.), as well as federal prosecutors, now say that the hush money payments were intended to boost the Republican nominee's chances by suppressing the women's claims of extramarital affairs with him.

'Fake news media'

Dec 14 2018 03:56pm
More Breaking News about the Piece of shit - otus

Rep Adam Schiff, the next chairman of the House intelligence committee, is planning to dig into Trump’s personal finances, including by scouring Deutsche Bank records, according to the New Yorker’s Jeffrey Toobin:

“The American people have a right to know that their President is working on their behalf, not his family’s financial interests,” Schiff said. “Right now, I don’t think any of us can have the confidence that that’s the case.”

“We are going to be looking at the issue of possible money laundering by the Trump Organization, and Deutsche Bank is one obvious place to start,” Schiff told the New Yorker.

:)

This post was edited by Crunktd on Dec 14 2018 03:57pm
Dec 14 2018 03:58pm
Special counsel Robert Mueller has urged a federal judge to reject Michael Flynn’s attempts to “minimize the seriousness” of his crimes ahead of his sentencing.

In a sentencing memo earlier this week, Flynn’s lawyers claimed that FBI agents had misled the former national security adviser by not telling him how severe the penalty is for lying to the FBI. The lawyers said Flynn should be spared prison time as a result.

But on Friday Mueller told the judge that Flynn had “made his decision” to lie to investigators two weeks before his interview with the FBI, dismissing any suggestion Flynn had been exploited or tricked.

“The Court should reject the defendant’s attempt to minimize the seriousness of those false statements to the FBI,” Mueller said.

Dropping like flies bruv
Dec 14 2018 04:02pm
ProPublica reports that the Trump Inaugural Committee spent money at the Trump hotel in Washington. This raises serious legal questions.

During the planning, Ivanka Trump, the president-elect’s eldest daughter and a senior executive with the Trump Organization, was involved in negotiating the price the hotel charged the 58th Presidential Inaugural Committee for venue rentals. A top inaugural planner emailed Ivanka and others at the company to “express my concern” that the hotel was overcharging for its event spaces, worrying of what would happen “when this is audited.”

If the Trump hotel charged more than the going rate for the venues, it could violate tax law. The inaugural committee’s payments to the Trump Organization and Ivanka Trump’s role have not been previously reported or disclosed in public filings.

fuck em uppppp
Dec 14 2018 04:03pm
“He directed me to make the payments. He directed me to become involved in these matters,” Michael Cohen, who was sentenced to three years in prison this week over crimes committed while working for Trump, told ABC News in an interview aired on Friday.

Astonishing there are fools who stand behind this pathetic mother fuckaaaaaa

so amazingggg how this is reality.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1181920212226Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll