d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Cortez
Prev1343536373847Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 30%
Feb 2 2019 08:26pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 3 2019 03:23am)
Im pretty sure he is an AI bot programmed with talking points from low-tier youtube conspiracy videos

XD b) If it makes you feel better fatty, why not. I'm just intellectually superior to you guys even 20 on 1.

deal with it dumbys

This post was edited by Melatonina on Feb 2 2019 08:27pm
Gold: 200.83
Feb 2 2019 08:31pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Feb 2 2019 07:25pm)
I cant prove future dumby, but logically, and as it already happened in most humans civilizations, that is what should happens, if not, they/we will die because no specie proved the contrary yet

got it dumby ?

prove it
Feb 2 2019 08:33pm
Quote (majorblood @ Feb 3 2019 03:31am)
prove it

prove what exactly ?
Gold: 0.00
Feb 2 2019 08:46pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 2 2019 09:23pm)
Im pretty sure he is an AI bot programmed with talking points from low-tier youtube conspiracy videos

All he does is rant about how dumb he thinks America is and post an irrelevant comment that makes no sense to the topic at hand or in response to anything that you say.

BUT if you ever say anything negative about America, he just pops out like this.

(Actual footage of Melatonina)

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Feb 2 2019 08:49pm
Feb 2 2019 09:19pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Feb 3 2019 03:46am)
All he does is rant about how dumb he thinks America is and post an irrelevant comment that makes no sense to the topic at hand or in response to anything that you say.

BUT if you ever say anything negative about America, he just pops out like this.

https://i.imgur.com/8iNmW.gif

(Actual footage of Melatonina)

XD that gif is a solid 9/10 tho

I've demolished you in the geopolitical topic already. You haven't dared to come back since that humiliation bro, dont forget.

Now for your first part of post, yeah, I totally assume my position, which is shared by most of the people all around the world. All around, the fucking world bich.

Show me another country that presents all thoses stupid traits and I'll kindly decline and change my position. i'm waiting bro :

1 - promotion of extreme stupidity, such as, who will eat 500 chicken wings in 45 minutes in a stadium full of dumbys applauding the "stars", reality TV shows, TV at school, obesity, etc..
2 - lack of culture, knowledge, hystory. see thoses videos from youtube bro ? Cant even name a country starting by U. triangles have 4 angles ? :rofl: the fuck lol. Nobody is that stupid in anywhere around here, trust me. But in america we can find literally thousands of such uneducated people
3 - over consumption of resources, climato skeptism, leading in more nature destruction. which is my main argument. since it will leads to extinction we can safely say that's the biggest stupid thing ever that has to be fought
4 - fucking stupid flat earthers, sects, etc. Only in america you will find that density of stupidity and ignorance.
5 - junk food kingdom, which has been linked to several affections, such as low IQ, depressive moods, unability to concentrate, shortening life expectency, etc...
6 - self centered , ethnocentrism, arrogance. thanks to hollywood btw. in reality, that's exactly the contrary but whatever.
7 - education shit system, which is the angular rock of all of this. cant speak another lang, gender theory, just more and more shit medias that fills their heads with bullshit propaganda for the benefits of their stupid warish gov

Do I really need to tell more to support my point lmao ? dont think so. Oh just in case, guns and more guns ofcourse. healthcare system ? no

Ill fight everyday against that shit destructive brainless culture, because volunteerly or not, it is imposing into all the world. Spreading like a cancer. Via our fucking corrupted dumby politics ofc.
I dont want my society to become as stupid as america with mc donalds and dumby fatties all around. CETA, TAFTA, etc.. No keep your shit, thanks

Tl;dr version. I just demolished again GLYC123 b) deal with it

This post was edited by Melatonina on Feb 2 2019 09:41pm
Gold: 246.00
Feb 2 2019 10:24pm
Quote (majorblood @ Feb 2 2019 08:13pm)
you should be looking at places like India and Africa for population reduction if you are actually concerned

pretty much all the worlds problems come from africa and india (also alot of asia)

blame straws and create north american carbon taxes when these places burn all their waste and then dump it into the ocean
Feb 3 2019 03:19am
Quote (V0LTR0N @ Feb 3 2019 05:24am)
pretty much all the worlds problems come from africa and india (also alot of asia)

blame straws and create north american carbon taxes when these places burn all their waste and then dump it into the ocean

fucking dumby privilegied stupid american....

not only we would need 5 planets to sustain our way of living if everyone was american, but its our north countries that are sending our wastes into countries like india or africa. How ignorant and manipulated can you brainless whales be ?

Want an exemple ? Italy sending wastes from boats to somalia, there is a great documentary about it, but ofc american medias wont ever show you this, you fucking fatties mc fried mc chickens.

I understand its hard to face reality when you fatties need 1200 liters of water everyday to wash your elepanthic asses, but please dont try to twist reality or I'll have to put you back in ur place everytime bich.

Secondly, stealing resources of their ground doesnt really permit sub countries to have a decent recycling wastes system....

Americans were still the number 1 polluters despise being 4x less numerous than chineses up till 2016. And now you're trying to give lessons to others countries ? Haha .. Nice try fatties.

This post was edited by Melatonina on Feb 3 2019 03:21am
Gold: 3.33
Feb 3 2019 03:51pm

Gold: 4,400.67
Feb 3 2019 04:07pm
Quote (dro94 @ 3 Feb 2019 22:51)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1081470/jeremy-corbyn-brexit-theresa-may-approval-rating-yougov-poll-brexit-news

According to this latest poll, Corbyn now stands at a net approval rating of minus 45...
For reference: Trump is at minus 15.

^_^

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Feb 3 2019 04:08pm
Gold: 3.33
Feb 3 2019 04:26pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Feb 3 2019 11:07pm)
https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1081470/jeremy-corbyn-brexit-theresa-may-approval-rating-yougov-poll-brexit-news

According to this latest poll, Corbyn now stands at a net approval rating of minus 45...
For reference: Trump is at minus 15.

^_^

It's pretty amazing considering the mess the Tories have made in the last 2.5 years, I don't think he could have done worse if he tried. At this point only the Corbyn cult of teenagers and twenty-somethings fully back him, but I cannot think of anything that would make them rescind their support. I see parallels to the Trump cultists, the populist left and the populist right, and so on... Labour is crying out for a more electable leader, however it won't happen as the changing of Labour Party rules on membership resulted in the base shifting radically leftward and the left of centre members marginalised.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1343536373847Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll