d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Cortez
Prev1363738394047Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2019 04:17pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 4 2019 04:27pm)
this part of your post is a strawman, as i said:

so you have zero proof, zero plans, zero sources, but still can compare it to the price of a drone you also don't have a source for? as well as the old "federal budget is high, so we can buy it" lack of an argument. cool.

oh im glad you were silly enough to take the bait. Israel's border is much smaller, much more mountainess in general, and the people trying to break in are generally doing so to commit terroristic acts. they're difficult to radicalize because many of the people are fine with just launching in rockets that mostly get intercepted.

as compared to cartels with billions that can spend 185k$ on a tunnel that they can smuggle a few million dollars worth of drugs per hour. then sell to coyotes to smuggle in people through. the mexican border is much much longer. the US has a massive number of ports of entry by comparison at sea, and far more domestic ports on the border.

humans were regularly smuggled in on the southern border through regular old border checks, until the drug problem got so bad that they brought in dogs, which also find people. Drugs and the cartels always lead the way in innovation and they're always ahead of the game. it doesnt help when you spot them a bunch of moves to boot.

I wrote my senior term paper on the subject for my undergrad, have a bachelors in CJ with an emphasis on narcotics, and studied the topic for years. if u want an education lmk, or keep listening to idiots with zero expertise like Ben Shapiro (no obvious Israel bias there :rolleyes: ) and their terrible examples of precedent.

when i read your posts i can literally tell which phrases you're just repeating that you heard. think for yourself, critically if you dont mind.

Zero sources? I'm not going to find a source for every single thing I say when nobody else does this.

My source says youre wrong, the Israel wall is primarily built in an open arid environment.

You don't think American engineering can build a wall? Additionally nobody has ever said it's just a wall. Once again.

Why are you so opposed to spending 0.1% of the federal budget?
That sounds like you can't think for yourself, if that amount of budget suddenly matters to you.

Strangely I've never seen another post in here in regards to federal spending on any other topic yet.

More tunnel talk. :wacko:

You honestly think that the people that are designing the wall are not thinking about technological advantages?
C'mon man.

Yeah, phrases that you've heard from me. I've posted in regards to this topic myself several times.

"oh im glad you were silly enough to take the bait. Israel's border is much smaller, much more mountainess in general, and the people trying to break in are generally doing so to commit terroristic acts. they're difficult to radicalize because many of the people are fine with just launching in rockets that mostly get intercepted."

Yeah, my source that shows a wall is effective when combined with other means.

Sounds like something the American people are also concerned about, whether that's terrorism or illegal crime.
Because it isn't just Mexicans that attempt to cross the southern border. There's been people that have had ties to terrorist known countries.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Feb 4 2019 04:19pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 4 2019 04:26pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Feb 4 2019 04:17pm)
Why are you so opposed to spending 0.1% of the federal budget?
That sounds like you can't think for yourself, if that amount of budget suddenly matters to you.

Strangely I've never seen another post in here in regards to federal spending on any other topic yet.

At no point in time did I say I'm anti wall. You're really bad at reading and logic. But you're good at strawmans and missing my point

Ur justification for the wall is an illogical mess, my point all along.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Feb 4 2019 04:30pm
Gold: 1.93
Feb 4 2019 04:41pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 5 2019 08:27am)
this part of your post is a strawman, as i said:

so you have zero proof, zero plans, zero sources, but still can compare it to the price of a drone you also don't have a source for? as well as the old "federal budget is high, so we can buy it" lack of an argument. cool.

oh im glad you were silly enough to take the bait. Israel's border is much smaller, much more mountainess in general, and the people trying to break in are generally doing so to commit terroristic acts. they're difficult to radicalize because many of the people are fine with just launching in rockets that mostly get intercepted.

as compared to cartels with billions that can spend 185k$ on a tunnel that they can smuggle a few million dollars worth of drugs per hour. then sell to coyotes to smuggle in people through. the mexican border is much much longer. the US has a massive number of ports of entry by comparison at sea, and far more domestic ports on the border.

humans were regularly smuggled in on the southern border through regular old border checks, until the drug problem got so bad that they brought in dogs, which also find people. Drugs and the cartels always lead the way in innovation and they're always ahead of the game. it doesnt help when you spot them a bunch of moves to boot.

I wrote my senior term paper on the subject for my undergrad, have a bachelors in CJ with an emphasis on narcotics, and studied the topic for years. if u want an education lmk, or keep listening to idiots with zero expertise like Ben Shapiro (no obvious Israel bias there :rolleyes: ) and their terrible examples of precedent.

when i read your posts i can literally tell which phrases you're just repeating that you heard. think for yourself, critically if you dont mind.

You forgot to add that most illegal arrivals happen by plane not border crossing, but otherwise a great summary.

Quote (GLYC123 @ Feb 5 2019 09:17am)

Really? I am guessing your first post in pard was this one and this is the first topic you ever read?

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Feb 4 2019 04:44pm
Feb 4 2019 05:18pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Feb 4 2019 05:41pm)
You forgot to add that most illegal arrivals happen by plane not border crossing, but otherwise a great summary.

Really? I am guessing your first post in pard was this one and this is the first topic you ever read?

No, but it must be your first one, considering I've already posted remarks in comparison to the immigrants via plane on anither topic.

There's a difference between a documented person who later becomes illegal immigrant status, and an unknown person crossing a border.

Visa Overstays have nothing to do with southern border security and doesn't justify disregarding security in the south. That's a separate issue that needs its own corrective action. How you manage to stop that is beyond me however, besides from having them gain successful employment.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Feb 4 2019 05:19pm
Gold: 1.93
Feb 4 2019 05:19pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Feb 5 2019 10:18am)
No, but it must be your first one, considering I've already posted remarks in comparison to the immigrants via plane on anither topic.

There's a difference between a documented immigrant who later becomes illegal status, and an unknown person crossing a border.

Visa Overstays have nothing to do with southern border security and doesn't justify disregarding security in the south. That's a separate issue that needs its own corrective action. How you manage to stop that is beyond me however, besides from having them gain successful employment.

I quoted the part i was responding to..
Feb 4 2019 05:21pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Feb 4 2019 06:19pm)
I quoted the part i was responding to..

Oh, lol. :P
Sorry.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Feb 4 2019 05:24pm
Gold: 2,489.69
Feb 7 2019 09:54am
im sure some of these are blonde jokes i've never heard but goddamn some are good, from a yahoo news comment section:

Cortez Is still running around the Capital looking for Phil Abusters office.

She says she wants to be on the appropriations committee because she understands when something is appropriate.

She says we shouldn’t just teach Civics in schools, we should teach about all automobiles.

When they delivered a new TV to her office and read on the box built-in antenna she asked the delivery person if antenna was a city in China.

When asked of her choice for speaker of the house she said Bose.

She says she supports veterans because they help pets.

She wore a sleeveless shirt at a meeting to support her right to bare arms.

She wanted a trade embargo on Romania because of tainted romaine lettuce.

She wanted to know how much tuition is at the Electoral College.

When asked if she knew the Capital of Texas she said “T”.

Quote (remco6 @ Feb 7 2019 10:02am)
Cooking tips with AOC, tired of waiting for the water to boil for your pasta, boil several gallons and freeze it for later.

That’s my personal favorite.

lol that's a good one

This post was edited by thesnipa on Feb 7 2019 10:14am
Gold: 7,271.48
Feb 7 2019 10:02am
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 7 2019 09:54am)
im sure some of these are blonde jokes i've never heard but goddamn some are good, from a yahoo news comment section:

Cooking tips with AOC, tired of waiting for the water to boil for your pasta, boil several gallons and freeze it for later.

That’s my personal favorite.
Gold: 500.00
Feb 8 2019 05:42pm
i like her ^_^

seems the folks at r conservative and r libertarian are in agreement with her on this too :o

This post was edited by duffman316 on Feb 8 2019 05:48pm
Gold: 942.06
Feb 16 2019 05:25pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Feb 8 2019 04:42pm)
i like her ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KvP7-YZowI

seems the folks at r conservative and r libertarian are in agreement with her on this too :o

Amazon cancels plan to bring 25,000 high paying jobs to new York.

yay she's amazing.

https://imgur.com/a/WTmxhc4

This post was edited by Landmine on Feb 16 2019 05:26pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1363738394047Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll