d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Gel87's Guide To The Assassin(pvp) > How Kick Like An Beast At "every" Build!
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Dec 18 2018 02:59am
Quote (Piwah @ Dec 18 2018 10:17am)
Thats why maxed mindblast is good, it will do most of ur damage against the better pvpers who are good at wsging out of traps/fb. So ur wrong to say its useless dueling them if they abs lol

Nah, ofc it's not useless... had maxed mindblast sins (was a fire trapper xD) but don't really like to abuse mindblast spaming tbh, feels ''cheap'' way to win duels, just namelock and mindblast like mad... Mindblast should have a delay or so actually xD

Maybe could mix half points into fireblast and half into mindblast for even more versatility.
Gold: 1,110.00
Dec 18 2018 07:40am
i have tried both hybrid ls/ww sin and 3hybrid ls/ww/fb with level 1 base mb, it basicly stun to little. And the sm never cast mb. So i wont do that again.
Gold: 25.40
Dec 18 2018 09:22pm
Quote (Wisteria @ Dec 18 2018 03:59am)
Nah, ofc it's not useless... had maxed mindblast sins (was a fire trapper xD) but don't really like to abuse mindblast spaming tbh, feels ''cheap'' way to win duels, just namelock and mindblast like mad... Mindblast should have a delay or so actually xD

Maybe could mix half points into fireblast and half into mindblast for even more versatility.

You’re really dense if we arrange our ideas into a hierarchy yours is at the bottom.

Paul Gel or me would decimate you and your 1 pt mb 65 fcr slowsin
I will gladly prove it on London or ny server, or d2ga
Then i will hop on sin and stomp whatever you think you’re good on with a 102 sin

Yes you’ve backed up your crap build with “it’s just my opinion “. Don’t bother spreading a disease. It is far from optimal those builds have been widely known and accepted since 2010.

Your one frame argument does not hold water. Try 163 fcr vs 99 on a Druid, or 200 fcr vs 105 on a barb or sorc even 75 fcr necro vs 125 necro. There’s a reason people use these. The builds are optimized. Max damage, survivability, movement speed, without sacrificing too much of another. Welcome to 2018 el oh ehl
Dec 18 2018 11:40pm
Very boring and predictable pvp then, if everyone uses the same all the time; just skip pvp at all because nothing is new. Good thing of assassins, opossed to other chars/builds you mentioned, is that you can configure urs the way you prefer, because her skills prove to be very versatile if the player is good, not matter 102 or 65 fcr. Sorcs, necs, druids are way more strict in the fcr frames they need to be effective. Assassins don't. Players skill is what really matters when using an assassin. That's another reason ppl calls assassin ''versatile'', but not the only.

Let each player use the setups they like the most, and don't get upset if a ''slow'' 65 fcr WAY MORE DMG LS/Killer FIREBLAST/STILL USABLE MNDBLAST (etc.) for stun sin player wins your cookie-cutter ''everyone uses'' build. And most important: don't judge ppl you never dueled with, because you don't even really know me in-game O_o
Gold: 107,000.33
Dec 18 2018 11:44pm
Quote (Wisteria @ Dec 19 2018 05:40am)
Very boring and predictable pvp then, if everyone uses the same all the time; just skip pvp at all because nothing is new. Good thing of assassins, opossed to other chars/builds you mentioned, is that you can configure urs the way you prefer, because her skills prove to be very versatile if the player is good, not matter 102 or 65 fcr. Sorcs, necs, druids are way more strict in the fcr frames they need to be effective. Assassins don't. Players skill is what really matters when using an assassin. That's another reason ppl calls assassin ''versatile'', but not the only.

Let each player use the setups they like the most, and don't get upset if a ''slow'' 65 fcr WAY MORE DMG LS/Killer FIREBLAST/STILL USABLE MNDBLAST (etc.) for stun sin player wins your cookie-cutter ''everyone uses'' build. And most important: don't judge ppl you never dueled with, because you don't even really know me in-game O_o

Duel me and show me ur build is "useable" ?
Dec 18 2018 11:47pm
Not to mention: Having a maxed damages 65 fcr setup does not negate you the possibility to wear a 102 fcr w/s mb setups sometimes for some duels (as mentiones before), and c/c 102 fcr setup sometimes if u feel the need, and so on. Stash matters...

Having still good fireblast is not incompatible to having a 50/50 mindblast setup; having all this does not mean u can't have a kick setup with just 1 pt, and so on...

Etc.
Dec 18 2018 11:49pm
Why not Piwah. Don't know where you duel, but maybe we can some day if we meet each other 'there'.

This post was edited by Wisteria on Dec 18 2018 11:50pm
Gold: 461.40
Dec 19 2018 07:35pm
RvR
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll