d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Does Farming Soy Cause Mental Illness?
Prev191011
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 20 2018 07:21am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 20 2018 09:16am)
that's just from this thread

there are plenty more out there

First one looks like a joke. Probably in reference to a generalization, someone ELSE made.

As for the 2nd, I can't tell with out seeing the posts before that one.

Gimme the post numbers, in each case, and let me see the TONE of the convo.
Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 20 2018 07:28am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 20 2018 06:21am)
First one looks like a joke. Probably in reference to a generalization, someone ELSE made.

As for the 2nd, I can't tell with out seeing the posts before that one.

Gimme the post numbers, in each case, and let me see the TONE of the convo.

Most of my family and childhood friends are dead because of effects of addiction forced upon our grandmothers and grandfathers as is the case with many where I am from

Most of the girls and women have been sexually assaulted and raped in their lifetime often by white men

I've heard the gunshots from suicide and seen the lifeless bodies just as many other indigenous people have

I've seen first hand the devastation from recent genocide and the attempts to keep that hatred against indigenous cultures alive

Tell me where the joke is

or better yet joke about me, insult me, attack me if that's how conservatives want to fight but leave indigenous pain and suffering out of your "jokes" and attacks against me
Gold: 285.00
Oct 20 2018 07:36am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 20 2018 08:28am)
Most of my family and childhood friends are dead because of effects of addiction forced upon our grandmothers and grandfathers as is the case with many where I am from

Most of the girls and women have been sexually assaulted and raped in their lifetime often by white men

I've heard the gunshots from suicide and seen the lifeless bodies just as many other indigenous people have

I've seen first hand the devastation from recent genocide and the attempts to keep that hatred against indigenous cultures alive

or better yet joke about me, insult me, attack me if that's how conservatives want to fight but leave indigenous pain and suffering out of your "jokes" and attacks against me

You don't need to seek validation from these turds, and you aren't gonna provide a moment of clarity for them either.

They utterly lack empathy and remorse.

They live in a world where the white man is the underappreciated savior of earth lol.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 20 2018 07:39am
Gold: 40,847.70
Oct 20 2018 07:38am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 20 2018 02:28pm)

Damn bro I wasn't sure whether you were copy pasting song lyrics or whether you actually wrote that

Oct 20 2018 07:39am
Quote (EA7 @ Oct 20 2018 08:38am)
Damn bro I wasn't sure whether you were copy pasting song lyrics or whether you actually wrote that

Most people are very sheltered.
Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 20 2018 07:40am
Quote (EA7 @ Oct 20 2018 06:38am)

Don't have to copy and paste anything when you've lived it and are fueled by the experiences
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 20 2018 08:07am
Quote (Beowulf @ Oct 20 2018 09:28am)

No one is saying that some Indians have had it rough. Some folks everywhere have. You can see the drug, crime, homicide stats for any ethnic group in the country with just a Google.

As for my comment, that those quote(s) might have just been a joke... As I said give me the numbers of those posts, so I can see the context.
Oct 20 2018 08:10am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 20 2018 09:07am)
No one is saying that some Indians have had it rough. Some folks everywhere have. You can see the drug, crime, homicide stats for any ethnic group in the country with just a Google.

As for my comment, that those quote(s) might have just been a joke... As I said give me the numbers of those posts, so I can see the context.

There is no point and that is a futile exercise. You lack the insight for that to Be an Effective tactic.

You have powers of endless rationalization to make anything confirm to your self confirmation bias. You've never admitted fault to anything you just move the goalposts every single time.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 20 2018 08:10am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev191011
Closed New Topic New Poll