d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Does Soy Cause Men To Vote Democrat?
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 40,847.70
Oct 18 2018 11:30am
I thought the soyboy thing was a meme for a long time. The more I think about it, however, the more it seems to have some factual basis.

1) One major hormonal difference between men and women is that men have far higher testosterone levels while women have far higher estrogen (estrodiol) levels.
2) Higher estrogen levels are linked to feminine traits, such as being more compassionate and docile; this is one reason why women are generally more liberal than men.
3) Soy is infamous for being high in phytoestrogens, which can result in lowered testosterone and elevated estrogen levels.

Assuming the above to be true, it's logical that men who consume copious amounts of soy are more likely to be effeminate liberals. If you do some digging on Twitter accounts of prominent liberal men, you'll find many of them enjoy soy milk, tofu, and the like.

Furthermore, when the "Try Guys" who work for the very liberal Buzzfeed took testosterone tests, their levels were almost three times lower than the male average for that age. 80 year old men on their deathbeds whose bodies are literally shutting down for good have more testosterone than these guys.

That being said, how do we stop the soyboy epidemic? Right now, the medical standards for this are beyond laughable as they state:

The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL), reports the University of Rochester Medical Center. It's important to determine if a low testosterone level is due to normal aging or if it's due to a disorder

Sorry, but if as a young man your test level is under 500 you're barely a boy, let alone a man. In my opinion, we need to promote healthy testosterone levels in young men in any way possible. Are there any foods or supplements that increase testosterone significantly? If so, we should force men who have abnormally low testosterone levels to consume them. If they are still unable to raise their levels to a reasonable amount, they should be urged to begin TRT.

This post was edited by EA7 on Oct 18 2018 11:32am
Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 18 2018 11:32am
Does being an adult diaper wearing closeted homosexual cause men to vote Republican?
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 18 2018 11:40am
Physical standards should be put in place.

If those physical standards based on weight at no more than 18% body fat are not met you're immediately sentenced to death by suffocation from a barbell crushing your neck.

Also to be fair to this strong argument you did pick the biggest group of pussies on earth for your sample. Four exaggerated gay men.

This post was edited by SBD on Oct 18 2018 11:43am
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 18 2018 11:40am
trick question, only a liberal communist sympathizer would be pussy enough to eat soy in the first place.

a couple friend of ours is vegan, we went to a restaurant with them and i ordered the portabello "burger", my wife got the cauliflower "steak". we both got the "mcdonalds" on the ride home.
Gold: 40,847.70
Oct 18 2018 11:48am
Quote (SBD @ Oct 18 2018 06:40pm)
Physical standards should be put in place.

If those physical standards based on weight at no more than 18% body fat are not met you're immediately sentenced to death by suffocation from a barbell crushing your neck.

Was hanging out with some friends a couple years ago. Rented a cabin in the woods with the intention of spending some time in nature away from technology. We all agreed that it would be a good idea to get some exercise while there in the form of swinning, jogging, and some bodyweight exercises.

When it came time to actually exercise though, a couple of the most liberal soyboy looking guys in the group could barely do a single pushup, and you can forget about pullups alltogether. Then they unironcally went back to the cabin to watch reruns of John Oliver on their iPhones with 4G.

No wonder so many men are depressed these days. If you're physically weaker than most pre-pubescent girls your brain is going to subconsciously know you're doing something wrong in your life.

Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 18 2018 06:40pm)
trick question, only a liberal communist sympathizer would be pussy enough to eat soy in the first place.

a couple friend of ours is vegan, we went to a restaurant with them and i ordered the portabello "burger", my wife got the cauliflower "steak". we both got the "mcdonalds" on the ride home.

Good lord, is cauliflower steak even a thing? Seems absolutely disgusting. Did the waiter ask you how you'd like it done?

This post was edited by EA7 on Oct 18 2018 11:49am
Gold: 57.00
Oct 18 2018 11:48am
Quote (thesnipa @ 18 Oct 2018 13:40)

Cauliflower might be the worst alternative that is used to mimic food items in vegetarian/vegan dishes. Worst i ever had was cauliflower “pizza crust”

i have no issue eating vegan/vegetarian food especially when at a restaurant that specializes in it, or with a group that doesnt eat meat, but i usually just opt for a dish with beans or other legumes. Middle eastern/Mediterranean food has solid options here due to a variety of spices and spice levels (for me spicier the better)

i do like spicy tofu soup, which is of course a soybean product but that usually has an egg and other meat in it so it works out.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2018 11:51am
soy munching would absolutely expain this clown right here

Quote (Skinned @ Oct 18 2018 04:36pm)
I've checked out too.

PaRD is another thing ruined by Donald Trump lol.

I'm sure this post will be reported and I will be suspended. Whatever.
Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 18 2018 11:55am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Oct 18 2018 10:51am)
soy munching would absolutely expain this clown right here

What caused your posting? lead? birth asphyxia?

This post was edited by Beowulf on Oct 18 2018 11:56am
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 18 2018 11:57am
Quote (EA7 @ Oct 18 2018 11:48am)
Good lord, is cauliflower steak even a thing? Seems absolutely disgusting. Did the waiter ask you how you'd like it done?

I was told it's prepared only one way, because i was curious of the same. It tasted like a bottle of steak seasoning got dumped on a cardboard box and someone dropped it in a deep fat fryer, was oily as hell.

Quote (excellence @ Oct 18 2018 11:48am)
Cauliflower might be the worst alternative that is used to mimic food items in vegetarian/vegan dishes. Worst i ever had was cauliflower “pizza crust”

i have no issue eating vegan/vegetarian food especially when at a restaurant that specializes in it, or with a group that doesnt eat meat, but i usually just opt for a dish with beans or other legumes. Middle eastern/Mediterranean food has solid options here due to a variety of spices and spice levels (for me spicier the better)

i do like spicy tofu soup, which is of course a soybean product but that usually has an egg and other meat in it so it works out.

tofu i can roll with, as it takes on the flavor of whatever sauce. mushrooms and veg as a meet substitute is a fail for me. but ya, bean dishes are always a hit.

lucky for us the couple is about as non-pushy as it gets, they came to my bbq last summer where i was grilling 2 full racks of ribs without a single complaint. filled themselves on chips, salsa, and the tossed salad.
Gold: 83.30
Oct 18 2018 11:59am
I'd be less surprised if the real correlation is obesity/sedentary lifestyles. Seems far more likely and logical.

I haven't heard of any actual science literature where low T is correlated with soy products. It's mostly just memeing.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll