d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Does Soy Cause Men To Vote Democrat?
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9.00
Oct 19 2018 06:11am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 18 2018 08:27pm)
Soy has large amounts of phytoestrogens. Its pretty settled science.

It also f***'s up with your digestive tract and immune system with trypsin inhibitors. Its a natural defense mechanism designed to hurt the people dumb enough to eat it unfermented.

Fermented soy is OK - tempeh, natto, soy sauce, & miso.

Soy beans and its products have been used in Asia since ancient times. It has been a staple article of food among tribes of people that are considered to be the healthiest on the planet.
I do not believe for a second that soy is bad. I drink soy milk every now and then, though I like normal milk better, and it is just good!
Gold: 2,617.52
Oct 19 2018 06:45am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Oct 19 2018 02:12am)
You know people are lazy and don't click links.

"RESULTS:

After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.
CONCLUSIONS:

The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk."

You just keep posting pointless snarky bullshit. Its not fooling anyone

Quote (Tjo @ Oct 19 2018 08:11am)
Soy beans and its products have been used in Asia since ancient times. It has been a staple article of food among tribes of people that are considered to be the healthiest on the planet.
I do not believe for a second that soy is bad. I drink soy milk every now and then, though I like normal milk better, and it is just good!

People eat lots of unhealthy things

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Oct 19 2018 06:46am
Gold: 3,051.00
Oct 19 2018 07:29am
:)

This post was edited by BloodLust911 on Oct 19 2018 07:30am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll