d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Warren Confirmed Native
Prev13456730Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 15 2018 09:12am
Quote (djman72 @ Oct 15 2018 09:09am)
Trump should make a comment about how shoddy the proof is and that it proves nothing at this point. THEN donate a large sum of money to whatever charity(s) they see fit.

Great press.

that would be winning outright for Trump, but will his fragile ego allow him to pay up on a bet without proof he "lost". my guess is no, he'll dig in his heels and hand cheap optics wins to Warren. who he could beat without speaking, and give her an easy win.

the only 4d move here is to pump up warren because he knows he can crush her in 2020. but let's be honest, he's not that smart, he acts on instinct and ego not careful planning.
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 15 2018 09:13am

Warren is ~25 points ahead in Massachusetts. She would have to start eating babies, to lose.
She's also the incumbent, so all this nationality crap is just that... something to smear republicans in general.

And, it all BS to begin with. The problem Dems are having right now, is that they are assuming the US is filled with idiots. Not exactly a great message to be sending.
Gold: 2,620.00
Oct 15 2018 09:13am
Quote (Goomshill @ 15 Oct 2018 10:04)
Also seems to be some uncertainty about which 'native' markers the DNA test actually showed. Even within the 1/1024 realm, it sounds like she might have had south american ancestry, ie peruvian / colombian,

Trump needs to pay up. By my reckoning, he owes Warren's preferred charity a payment of $976.56

I'm not really hung up on Trump paying or not paying or Warren's meme-level of NA ancestry. It's the fact the Trump said that he didn't say that.

Responding to a question about Warren's test, Trump said, "Who cares? I didn't say that. You'd better read it again."

How can Trump supporters defend this man as honest? He lies. Time and time again. About stupid shit. About important shit. But he lies all the time. Almost non-stop.
Gold: 28,296.69
Oct 15 2018 09:14am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 15 2018 08:13am)
Warren is ~25 points ahead in Massachusetts. She would have to start eating babies, to lose.
She's also the incumbent, so all this nationality crap is just that... something to smear republicans in general.

And, it all BS to begin with. The problem Dems are having right now, is that they are assuming the US is filled with idiots. Not exactly a great message to be sending.

gotta be fucking kidding me
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 15 2018 09:16am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 15 2018 09:13am)
I'm not really hung up on Trump paying or not paying or Warren's meme-level of NA ancestry. It's the fact the Trump said that he didn't say that.

Responding to a question about Warren's test, Trump said, "Who cares? I didn't say that. You'd better read it again."

How can Trump supporters defend this man as honest? He lies. Time and time again. About stupid shit. About important shit. But he lies all the time. Almost non-stop.

Quote (Ghot @ Oct 15 2018 09:13am)

this is how alex, this is how. this man with a IQ in the range of 70 or so believes that he's the smart one. ghot is the best thing that ever happened to this sub, he saved me 12 minutes worth of programming to create a "shit dumb old people say in response to every political topic" post generator. i'd only need about 10 stock responses to encompass literally his whole viewpoint.
Oct 15 2018 09:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 15 2018 11:16am)
this is how alex, this is how. this man with a IQ in the range of 70 or so believes that he's the smart one. ghot is the best thing that ever happened to this sub, he saved me 12 minutes worth of programming to create a "shit dumb old people say in response to every political topic" post generator. i'd only need about 10 stock responses to encompass literally his whole viewpoint.

Are you really that desperate? It's just impossible for you to debate a topic, isn't it?
Oct 15 2018 09:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ 15 Oct 2018 10:16)

I'd like to see how Excellence, EndlessSky, Goomshill, djman72, Ghot, etc defend Trump as not lying here.

We can laugh all we want about Warren's ancestry being 1/64 to 1/1064 Native American, but then you have the President saying he didn't say something that we have tape of him saying?

Looks like another blatant lie to me, but maybe someone can perform some 34D mental gymnastics to show me how I'm wrong.
Oct 15 2018 09:24am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 15 2018 11:22am)
I'd like to see how Excellence, EndlessSky, Goomshill, djman72, Ghot, etc defend Trump as not lying here.

We can laugh all we want about Warren's ancestry being 1/64 to 1/1064 Native American, but then you have the President saying he didn't say something that we have tape of him saying?

Looks like another blatant lie to me, but maybe someone can perform some 34D mental gymnastics to show me how I'm wrong.

You didn't listen closely to the tape, did you? I mean assuming we are talking about the offer Trump "didn't" make to Warren?

I mean they even gave a transcript, and you folks still missed it????

"I shouldn't tell you because I like to not give away secrets," Trump said. "But let's say I'm debating Pocahontas. I promise you I'll do this: I will take, you know those little kits they sell on television... learn your heritage!"

I must have missed that debate.

This post was edited by Ghot on Oct 15 2018 09:26am
Oct 15 2018 09:28am
Quote (Ghot @ 15 Oct 2018 10:24)
You didn't listen closely to the tape, did you? I mean assuming we are talking about the offer Trump "didn't" make to Warren?

I mean they even gave a transcript, and you folks still missed it????

I must have missed that debate.

The others are glad you took the bullet for them. I mean, this shit is just embarrassing. The President is a liar.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/411414-trump-denies-offering-1-million-for-warren-dna-test-even-though-he
Gold: 18,534.02
Oct 15 2018 09:29am
Quote (ThatAlex @ Oct 15 2018 10:22am)

I don't remember what he said, because this whole story is unimportant. Go look at the tape and see what he said and he should do that? I've already said he should just donate regardless of the validity of the test results - a big fuck you to everyone would look great.

This is all you guys have to cling to now. Very funny stuff now that we've got BK on the court and Russian Collusion has not been confirmed.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev13456730Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll