d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Idea: Warm Light Token
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,743.93
Oct 12 2018 09:52am
Quote (TTim @ Oct 12 2018 07:29pm)
it is a failure, it does exactly what other things allready does, and then the things there is allready in the game, is not limited to 1 catacomb.
stop compare your shitty idea with enigmatic emblems. they are not even close of representing the same.

your idea is a failure, all your up votes, is from other hardcore slackers.

:rofl: You :cry: failure and you call out the Hardcore section as slackers... wow thanks for the free bump, again failing to give a proper explanation.
If you can not see something, it doesn't mean to say there isn't something there. (In reference to Enimgatic Emblem / Warm Light Token)
Gold: 120,160.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 12 2018 10:20am
24 hour bump
Gold: 4.80
Oct 12 2018 10:31am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 12 Oct 2018 17:52)
:rofl: You :cry: failure and you call out the Hardcore section as slackers... wow thanks for the free bump, again failing to give a proper explanation.
If you can not see something, it doesn't mean to say there isn't something there. (In reference to Enimgatic Emblem / Warm Light Token)

you refuse to give us good reasons why this is a needed addition to the game. you fail to do so

This post was edited by TTim on Oct 12 2018 10:34am
Gold: 740.02
Oct 12 2018 11:13am
Sorry Rex, love ya bud/ but dumb idea is dumb
It is not needed, we have fish and shrines for that
Yes it sucks to get that warm light after shrining, afk in towning, leveling, etc...(happens to me ALL THE TIME)
But it is completely unneeded, it seems like (imho) the real reason that you want this installed is to have the function of an uninterrupted healing (not going to happen, those days are gone like arena)
Quit wasting so much time with defending your ideas & ideals for this game and just play. Same could be said for so many of this small but Toxic community
Oct 12 2018 11:36am
Quote (TTim @ Oct 13 2018 05:31am)
you refuse to give us good reasons why this is a needed addition to the game. you fail to do so

It is an idea, I am NOT saying it is "needed" at all. I stated its' function, if you fail to see the difference, you fail to see what an "Idea" or "Suggestion" is. Just like yours:

"Remove Whistle from the game and the seasons would be longer" (Which you posted in another thread). I have stated this the first day it was released, but, in reality it doesn't change anything, people would just go back to what they use to do = Continuously press either A / S / D or an arrow key instead of exploring the catacomb.

The purpose is that a Warm Light effect is NOT wasted when you have full life / mana during a WL encounter, it is saved for later use. Yes it only works in the same catacomb or map it was acquired, but that is the initial thing a glyph obtained by an Enigmatic Emblem.

Quote (TheBert @ Oct 13 2018 06:13am)
Sorry Rex, love ya bud/ but dumb idea is dumb
It is not needed, we have fish and shrines for that
Yes it sucks to get that warm light after shrining, afk in towning, leveling, etc...(happens to me ALL THE TIME)
But it is completely unneeded, it seems like (imho) the real reason that you want this installed is to have the function of an uninterrupted healing (not going to happen, those days are gone like arena)
Quit wasting so much time with defending your ideas & ideals for this game and just play. Same could be said for so many of this small but Toxic community

:lol: All good... you pointed out exactly what others have stated, excluding uninterrupted healing. As for defending, it is just as toxic as people continuously calling it a fail or dumb without see'ing the purpose of it. There are a lot of things in this game that are not needed, but, they are there.

Good to see you more active.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 12 2018 11:43am
Oct 12 2018 02:17pm
But the idea is dumb, and it is not toxic to point out the obv.
Oct 12 2018 05:44pm
Quote (TTim @ Oct 13 2018 09:17am)
But the idea is dumb, and it is not toxic to point out the obv.

For an uneducated person (referring to myself), I countered each and every negative with logic calmly, even though, throughout this thread the idea has been called "retarded", "dumb", "cry thread", "useless" & "moronic", how is that NOT toxic? Especially when people have voted no or yes and pointed out the obvious. The idea is negligible, minor, different, interesting and good?

Yes, there are fish, comfry and shrines that do the same ... I don't dispute that, so why is it dumb to have something else that helps heal up life/mana... what is better? To have less of something or to have more of something? It seems the people that vote "No" / "Hell No" prefer to have less of something that helps them (minor or not).

Am I the uneducated person here? I would rather have more of something helpful than less of something that helps. Even if it is negligible.
Oct 12 2018 06:20pm
there is nothing helpfull to the surgestion to be added, the idea is just plain dumb, and has been tossed in the trash can.

NEXT
Oct 12 2018 09:33pm
Quote (TTim @ Oct 13 2018 01:20pm)
there is nothing helpfull to the surgestion to be added, the idea is just plain dumb, and has been tossed in the trash can.

NEXT

:rofl: thanks for proving my point and the free bump.

If you are lost at the point, it is simple, you don't want anything else that can be helpful, you pointed it out in your previous posts.

Quote (TTim @ Oct 11 2018 01:07am)
we allready got Fish, comfreys why add a 3rd thing that basically does the same

Quote (TTim @ Oct 12 2018 12:18am)
he even implemented these new shrines with glyphs to help us out randomly.

we allready have those things, they just drop in form of comfreys, can be used 1 time to heal u

we also have warm lights to help out when you are down exploring.. there is plenty of help for you to get to mq safely.

Quote (TTim @ Oct 12 2018 07:29pm)
it does exactly what other things allready does, and then the things there is allready in the game.

Again you repeat the same thing, I pointed out that it is something that helps... your counter argument is that you don't want it because it basically gives more help. You are currently happy the way things are, you are so good at the game that you don't need help, well, I don't need fish or comfreys, nor do I need glyphs, if they are there of course I would use them or sell them (comfrey), but, in no way do I need, nor do I need to have a Warm Light Token, would I use it... yes, would it help... yes... is it helpful for others... yes.

So what is dumb about something that is helpful to you and others?

Don't get me wrong, I am not arguing that the idea is great or good or is needed, I am pointing out that calling something that can be helpful "dumb" consecutively because you don't like it is pretty close minded, and I think (could be wrong) that you think I am attacking just you... well, if you are, you are wrong... many have voted based on your own points, but, they ceased discussion ages ago.

Let it go already, unless you can actually come up with something that proves that it isn't helpful at all to anyone other than yourself. Oh, and don't say it is useless when people "whistle", I already pointed that out.

Thanks for the free bumps and freedom of speech. It is good to see that someone passionately arguing their point without corresponding with measurable feedback.
Gold: 56,026.98
Oct 12 2018 10:32pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 12 2018 07:33pm)
:rofl: thanks for proving my point and the free bump.

If you are lost at the point, it is simple, you don't want anything else that can be helpful, you pointed it out in your previous posts.

Again you repeat the same thing, I pointed out that it is something that helps... your counter argument is that you don't want it because it basically gives more help. You are currently happy the way things are, you are so good at the game that you don't need help, well, I don't need fish or comfreys, nor do I need glyphs, if they are there of course I would use them or sell them (comfrey), but, in no way do I need, nor do I need to have a Warm Light Token, would I use it... yes, would it help... yes... is it helpful for others... yes.

So what is dumb about something that is helpful to you and others?

Don't get me wrong, I am not arguing that the idea is great or good or is needed, I am pointing out that calling something that can be helpful "dumb" consecutively because you don't like it is pretty close minded, and I think (could be wrong) that you think I am attacking just you... well, if you are, you are wrong... many have voted based on your own points, but, they ceased discussion ages ago.

Let it go already, unless you can actually come up with something that proves that it isn't helpful at all to anyone other than yourself. Oh, and don't say it is useless when people "whistle", I already pointed that out.

Thanks for the free bumps and freedom of speech. It is good to see that someone passionately arguing their point without corresponding with measurable feedback.

Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev145678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll