d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Idea: Warm Light Token
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,888.88
Oct 9 2018 03:27pm
Please read the Q&A's first to get an idea of a "Warm Light Token", if you have more questions, please post before vote.

Q: What does a "Warm Light Token" do?
A: It is basically like encountering a "Warm Light" in the catacomb or map.

Q: How does one get a "Warm Light Token"?
A: When you run into a "Warm Light" and already have full life, you receive a "Token"

Q: In a Group, can you use your "WL Token" to heal the Group?
A: No, the token is only usable by the person who got it. (It would be to overpowered)

Q: Is the Token an item?
A: No, a Token disappears if not used in the catacomb/map it was acquired.

Q: When using a "WL Token", is it an action that interrupts your attack?
A: No, it should be like how fish USE to be.

Q: Where on the screen does the "WL Token" appear? & How do you use the "WL Token"?
A: The Token appears under the 1/2/3/4/5 box where you use place your fish/comfrey & you use it by either clicking it or using "Shift+1/2/3/4/5".

Q: Does the "WL Token" disappear if you go to town?
A: No. ONLY if you have NOT completed the catacomb/map you got the Token(s)

I know this is NOT a major game changer or people have posted before, but it could be a nice little add.
Gold: 50,028.11
Oct 9 2018 04:08pm
this won't affect group play at all
this will help solo players tremendously
I vote yes
Oct 9 2018 04:13pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Oct 10 2018 11:08am)
this won't affect group play at all
this will help solo players tremendously
I vote yes

How many times have you run into 2 or more Warm Lights in a row, this also applies with groups, so there is benefit to both group and solo.

But, you are also correct, it does help solo, I am tired of regen'ing/shrine-ing then take the next step on a WL to waste its' effect. Thanks for vote... :D
Gold: 50,028.11
Oct 9 2018 04:17pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Oct 9 2018 06:13pm)
How many times have you run into 2 or more Warm Lights in a row, this also applies with groups, so there is benefit to both group and solo.

But, you are also correct, it does help solo, I am tired of regen'ing/shrine-ing then take the next step on a WL to waste its' effect. Thanks for vote... :D

All the time. Also run into them right after I regen'd or shrined to full health.
Gold: 80,814.96
Oct 9 2018 05:17pm
A warm light in a group effects the whole group... why should the token effect only a single member?
Oct 9 2018 06:22pm
Quote (hasteful @ Oct 10 2018 12:17pm)
A warm light in a group effects the whole group... why should the token effect only a single member?

If one or more of the group members benefit from the Warm Light effect, then they have received it, those that have NOT received its' effect get a token.
So, why should those that benefited by the effect receive it again? Now that is why I said it would have been OVERPOWERED if the token gives the benefit to the whole group.

Another way to put it is like this... 5 people in group, 4 of those people are full life and mana, the group gets a Warm Light effect, it heals the 1 group member and the other 4 get tokens (1 each), now, if these tokens healed the whole group, then that 1 person gains 1 warm light effect 4 more times if the other 4 use their token 1 at a time.

It is logical that the token only effects those that did NOT receive the initial effects of the Warm Light.
Gold: 54,371.06
Oct 10 2018 05:05am
What happens if you hit multiple warm lights while fully healed? Do you receive multiple tokens as well? Also, instead of reworking new coding to add a token wouldn’t it be easier if we got a random fish instead?

Think it needs work....voted this

This post was edited by CARTRACK on Oct 10 2018 05:07am
Oct 10 2018 05:17am
Quote (CARTRACK @ Oct 11 2018 12:05am)
What happens if you hit multiple warm lights while fully healed? Do you receive multiple tokens as well? Also, instead of reworking new coding to add a token wouldn’t it be easier if we got a random fish instead?

Think it needs work....voted this

You can read right? If you are full life & mana, you hit a Warm Light, you gain 1 token, now, if you hit another Warm Light straight after the first, your life and mana is still full, so of course you get a token, and so on.

Why would you want a Fish? Remember a Warm Light effect heals more life / mana than basic fish, not only that, if you use a fish while attacking, it negates your attack to eat the fish, whereas, the token does NOT.

Read first... don't be a Cartrack.
Gold: 358.89
Oct 10 2018 06:05am
So you want him to waste his time coding a token into the game because 2% of the time, you happen to run into a warm light, right after going into a map or after hitting back to back warm lights where the first one healed you to complete full.

This sounds retarded
Gold: 24.80
Oct 10 2018 06:07am
Cry thread. solo has by far the most benificial aspects of the game, better loot and very easy to do with medium to no gear.. we allready got Fish, comfreys why add a 3rd thing that basically does the same, but is just limited to a catacomb.. Hell freakin no.

Solo play doesnt need love at this moment, i see monks ninjas solo mq just fine with stat robes, and a little hybrid for heal. and when they can go to 77-79 with litteraly no defense. i dont see room for another free heal. if you have issue soloing, its becuz u are doing it wrong

This post was edited by TTim on Oct 10 2018 06:11am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
1238Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll