d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Suggestion: Heal Mastery Added Quick Heal
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 8,698.33
Sep 5 2018 10:23pm
Add a hidden effect to Heal Mastery = Quick Heal (basically the same as Quick Draw but only effects speed of healing)

For every 5% of Heal Mastery, you get a hidden bonus of 1.2% Quick Heal effect rounded down.

So, for an item that has 25% Heal Mastery, you would gain a 6% Quick Heal action.

Note: Yes, Heal Mastery got a boost, BUT, not to the character casting the Heal, only the recipient.

EDIT: This is NOT an added mod for items, it is a hidden bonus for Heal Mastery ONLY. Also, please post a reason to your vote. Thanks.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 5 2018 10:31pm
Gold: 20.73
Sep 6 2018 12:03am
No it's unfair to other masteries, like heals far superior brother, fire!
Sep 6 2018 12:26am
Quote (FoxAndPansInTheKitchen @ Sep 6 2018 07:03pm)
No it's unfair to other masteries, like heals far superior brother, fire!

Interesting post: Heal Mastery got nerfed so bad that +Int items are more effective, now, this happened because of the introduction of elemental masteries (fire / ice / wind etc), which in effect are totally fucking useless since they don't work as intended, they are just mods that reduce the frequency of better items to drop by 25%. But... thank you for your input based on you selling your GPs to guilds.

Play the game now... then tell me the secret to your madness... as for my madness... it is simple... I am drunk.
Gold: 433.48
Trader: Trusted
Sep 6 2018 12:43am
Quote (izParagonzi @ 6 Sep 2018 08:26)
Interesting post: Heal Mastery got nerfed so bad that +Int items are more effective, now, this happened because of the introduction of elemental masteries (fire / ice / wind etc), which in effect are totally fucking useless since they don't work as intended, they are just mods that reduce the frequency of better items to drop by 25%. But... thank you for your input based on you selling your GPs to guilds.

Play the game now... then tell me the secret to your madness... as for my madness... it is simple... I am drunk.

What makes you think, that elemtal masteries are not working?

I often use glyphs with fire mastery on it and it increases my damage with fire charm. And Paul just explained during the rewrite that it reduces the elemental damage aswell.
Sep 6 2018 01:08am
Quote (Meridius @ Sep 6 2018 07:43pm)
What makes you think, that elemtal masteries are not working?

I often use glyphs with fire mastery on it and it increases my damage with fire charm. And Paul just explained during the rewrite that it reduces the elemental damage aswell.

:rofl: it doesn't work, it feels like it works because it reduces the monsters resistences... where does Heal mastery increase in potency as it once did? it doesn't, it is actually a useless add since the code introduction of elemental masteries were introduced... want to prove me wrong... go for it, but, there isn't any data left before elemental masteries were introduced, just cry threads that HM is now pointless to use, even with the new update, it is pointless to have HM UNLESS you have gear to support tanker role and a healer in the group... cry me a river... elemental masteries are just adds that reduce the item drop potential by 25% and HM is an outdated mod that needs fixing.

To be honest... remove Heal Mastery altogether, he is going to remove /set easy 1 from non feeders... so, why not remove HM altogether.

EDIT: don't get me wrong, there are shitloads of updates that are great now, and some of them can compensate for SOME (only some) of the nerfs done to the game in the past that basically lost 90% of the playerbase... so we have what... maximum of 40 people playing now to when it used to be like 200? Mind you, it is better than the 10-15 online in comparison like 6 months ago.

Quote (Plaguefear @ Sep 6 2018 08:29pm)
Na nana na na nanna na nah.
Nope.
Nah.

Quick and simple... :D

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 6 2018 01:32am
Gold: 1.93
Sep 6 2018 01:29am
Na nana na na nanna na nah.
Nope.
Nah.
Gold: 16,378.27
Sep 6 2018 02:29am
Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 6 2018 03:08am)
:rofl: it doesn't work, it feels like it works because it reduces the monsters resistences... where does Heal mastery increase in potency as it once did? it doesn't, it is actually a useless add since the code introduction of elemental masteries were introduced... want to prove me wrong... go for it, but, there isn't any data left before elemental masteries were introduced, just cry threads that HM is now pointless to use, even with the new update, it is pointless to have HM UNLESS you have gear to support tanker role and a healer in the group... cry me a river... elemental masteries are just adds that reduce the item drop potential by 25% and HM is an outdated mod that needs fixing.

To be honest... remove Heal Mastery altogether, he is going to remove /set easy 1 from non feeders... so, why not remove HM altogether.

EDIT: don't get me wrong, there are shitloads of updates that are great now, and some of them can compensate for SOME (only some) of the nerfs done to the game in the past that basically lost 90% of the playerbase... so we have what... maximum of 40 people playing now to when it used to be like 200? Mind you, it is better than the 10-15 online in comparison like 6 months ago.

Quick and simple... :D

Masteries were not really giving their full benefit before the rewrite. Paul fixed that in the update. Do your tests on masteries again Rex :)
Sep 6 2018 02:40am
Quote (BWConformity @ Sep 6 2018 09:29pm)
Masteries were not really giving their full benefit before the rewrite. Paul fixed that in the update. Do your tests on masteries again Rex :)

Maybe I should, but then we also need something for HM again. I am going to see how long this thread stays open before being closed... ;D
Sep 10 2018 07:09pm
:bouncy:
Gold: 19.63
Warn: 30%
Sep 10 2018 08:53pm
I voted yes. I see no reason why we should not see more dynamic gameplay and gear selection as well as a buff. People only want to see better items drop but not the stats on the items to be better. It`s a cool idea but highly doubt it will happen. Paul just did buff heal mastery so we better not complain. Save this idea and come back like a year from now when people are more accepting :D .

Heal mastery alone as a stat used to have quite the value and utility. At the moment alone it`s bad in comparison to just intelligence. If it had it`s uniqueness to where people could benefit from using pure heal mastery again such as ~quick heal~ that would be cool.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll