d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Ready Player One Rant > The Other Topic Couldn't Be Replied To~
Prev11011121314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.37
Aug 23 2018 05:03pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 23 2018 10:47pm)
Not an excuse for shit production.

That's like saying "well our vehicles only spontaneously explode randomly 5% of the time so most people will be ok"

I'm fine with "I don't like the movie because I didn't enjoy the story" or whatever but like the amount of bad writing, bad character interactions, non-existent character development, and plot holes that ready player one has is just infuriating for a multi million dollar production.

You compare it to the Marvel movies, and you might like them, you might not, but at least they have consistently good production quality.

Quote (stupidkid282 @ Aug 23 2018 10:19pm)
It’s not an excuse for bad movies to continually be produced

You need to read more carefully.....

You waste so much time typing shit out because you don't read thoroughly.

Also, I wasn't comparing anything to marvel movies.

This post was edited by stupidkid282 on Aug 23 2018 05:05pm
Gold: 10,025.00
Aug 23 2018 05:10pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Aug 23 2018 04:03pm)
You need to read more carefully.....

You waste so much time typing shit out because you don't read thoroughly.

Also, I wasn't comparing anything to marvel movies.

First off you said "continually" implying a few are ok. I'm saying no, a few exploding cars aren't ok.

Secondly you added 'but' afterwards which typically erases whatever you said beforehand.

Not to be insulting but you are fucking ugly.

See?

You said it isn't an excuse and then immediately excused it.

Thirdly if you believe it isn't an excuse and I believe it isn't an excuse, instead of taking it as a personal attack maybe just take it as me venting my frustrating on something we agree on?

This post was edited by Blah58 on Aug 23 2018 05:11pm
Aug 23 2018 05:17pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 23 2018 11:10pm)
First off you said "continually" implying a few are ok. I'm saying no, a few exploding cars aren't ok.

Secondly you added 'but' afterwards which typically erases whatever you said beforehand.

Not to be insulting but you are fucking ugly.

See?

You said it isn't an excuse and then immediately excused it.

Thirdly if you believe it isn't an excuse and I believe it isn't an excuse, instead of taking it as a personal attack maybe just take it as me venting my frustrating on something we agree on?

1. No, your interpretation of continually is completely wrong.

2. No, but does NOT erase anything beforehand. That's not how language works.

Keep trying.

Aug 23 2018 05:32pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Aug 23 2018 04:17pm)
1. No, your interpretation of continually is completely wrong.

2. No, but does NOT erase anything beforehand. That's not how language works.

Keep trying.

Omg you are so

But: used to introduce a statement that adds something to a previous statement and usually contrasts with it in some way.

Literally what you said was

There is no excuse BUT here is an excuse.

That is literally what the word but is.

This post was edited by Blah58 on Aug 23 2018 05:32pm
Aug 23 2018 05:53pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 23 2018 11:32pm)
Omg you are so

But: used to introduce a statement that adds something to a previous statement and usually contrasts with it in some way.

Literally what you said was

There is no excuse BUT here is an excuse.

That is literally what the word but is.

yes, BUT it doesn't erase the original context.....
Aug 23 2018 06:55pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Aug 23 2018 04:53pm)
yes, BUT it doesn't erase the original context.....

That's exactly... Omg nevermind. I'm done with this absurd conversation.

You have made it drastically clear why you like poorly written movies.
Aug 23 2018 08:32pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 24 2018 12:55am)
That's exactly... Omg nevermind. I'm done with this absurd conversation.

You have made it drastically clear why you like poorly written movies.

You made it drastically clear that you couldn't admit you didn't read, so you nit picked my sentences, and now claiming that I like poorly written movies.

You're fantastic at arguing.....

*much sarcasm.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 23 2018 10:27pm
Quote (stupidkid282 @ Aug 23 2018 07:32pm)
You made it drastically clear that you couldn't admit you didn't read, so you nit picked my sentences, and now claiming that I like poorly written movies.

You're fantastic at arguing.....

*much sarcasm.

You literally just argued against a dictionary.... Why the fuck would anyone want to continue a conversation with someone like that? That's not the only way it can be used, but that's generally how it's used (see what I did there? ofc not, cause I'm talking to a wall). Maybe you'll consider this when going forward, but you're probably not capable of changing anything about yourself.

I personally hope you never change anything about yourself. Fans of Michael Bay or guys who consider Marvel anything to be cinematic masterpieces adore your easy to follow and riveting arguments. Mostly everyone else is at least entertained by your laughably inept attempts at pretty much everything. The fact that your sig is a quote from one of the few people alive with less cards in the deck than you, is just fucking glorious.
Aug 24 2018 04:21am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Aug 24 2018 04:27am)
You literally just argued against a dictionary.... Why the fuck would anyone want to continue a conversation with someone like that? That's not the only way it can be used, but that's generally how it's used (see what I did there? ofc not, cause I'm talking to a wall). Maybe you'll consider this when going forward, but you're probably not capable of changing anything about yourself.

I personally hope you never change anything about yourself. Fans of Michael Bay or guys who consider Marvel anything to be cinematic masterpieces adore your easy to follow and riveting arguments. Mostly everyone else is at least entertained by your laughably inept attempts at pretty much everything. The fact that your sig is a quote from one of the few people alive with less cards in the deck than you, is just fucking glorious.

Hey ding dong, using “but” still doesn’t doesn’t erase the previous statement. It’s not arguing the definition, it’s understanding how the language works. You can still contrast a previous statement, but that previous statement still exists with its meaning. Blah was just but hurt that I was agreeing with him and he can’t read, apparently.

For example...... I was agreeing with you, but many people don’t care.

That’s literally what that sentence meant.

Also, hey ding dong, stop insinuating that I am a michael bay fan or marvel fan. It’s not even relevant to this thread, nor have I stated anything to insinuate it.

Your arguments are meaningless because all you do is make up false assumptions....literally, your second paragraph were all lies and junk. It makes you appear incompetent when you make up lies.

I came here, rewatched the movie, provided hard evidence for some of the confusion , but you guys are just so fucking self-centered that you couldn’t accept it.

This post was edited by stupidkid282 on Aug 24 2018 04:32am
Gold: 2,094.99
Aug 24 2018 06:50am
“Hard evidence”

When did that happen ?
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev11011121314Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll