d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > Worth Playingin 2018?
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31.00
Jul 23 2018 09:58am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jul 22 2018 02:47pm)
I didn't lose lol.

Sharing an item would be you using said item, and I use it, in the same fashion how I have PvP characters on D2 that I share with friends on this site. Sharing and trading are 2 very different things.

That item would be account bound in this scenario. That same item could be found while in a party grinding with me and can be exchanged for an item I find that you need. That event is a trade well made. If I gave an item I find, that is simply a donation. If I play and everything I find that is tradeable, won't be once I pass through that window of tradeable opportunity.

you just proved my point. You are sharing items lmao not trading. What are you guys gonna farm for 4 hours 1 item drops that the other person needs then 3 hours later he gets yours lmfao the fuck?

because if you give the person the item first and then later on he finds yours. Still not a trade.

This post was edited by HeroOfSwag on Jul 23 2018 10:00am
Gold: 7,181.76
Jul 23 2018 11:32am
Wasn't worth playing when it was released, and it still isn't worth playing

Worst letdown ever
Gold: 742.00
Jul 23 2018 12:24pm
Gold: 8,013.34
Jul 23 2018 01:12pm
Quote (routy87 @ 23 Jul 2018 19:32)
Wasn't worth playing when it was released, and it still isn't worth playing

Worst letdown ever

When it was released it had all elements of diablo game beside dark gothic atmosphere. And yes many ppl didnt play beacuse of that.
Gold: 18,534.02
Jul 23 2018 01:56pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Jul 23 2018 02:12pm)
When it was released it had all elements of diablo game beside dark gothic atmosphere. And yes many ppl didnt play beacuse of that.

it did not have all the elements of a diablo game at release.

It was a steaming pile of shit at release, the only reason it was massively popular at the time was people were blinded by their love of Diablo. Fond memories - etc.

If this game was released without the diablo tag, it would have failed at launch. The game still failed despite having the luxury of being a "Diablo" release.

This post was edited by djman72 on Jul 23 2018 01:57pm
Jul 23 2018 02:06pm
Quote (djman72 @ 23 Jul 2018 21:56)
it did not have all the elements of a diablo game at release.

It was a steaming pile of shit at release, the only reason it was massively popular at the time was people were blinded by their love of Diablo. Fond memories - etc.

If this game was released without the diablo tag, it would have failed at launch. The game still failed despite having the luxury of being a "Diablo" release.

I cant think of any other missing elements than dark atmosphere(grafics).Trading was there, grind was there, hardnes was there etc.
Gold: 18,534.02
Jul 23 2018 02:19pm
Quote (Fankytore @ Jul 23 2018 03:06pm)
I cant think of any other missing elements than dark atmosphere(grafics).Trading was there, grind was there, hardnes was there etc.

horrible match making/multiplayer experience
Itemization is and was awful
skill system was stupid AF - see a which doektor spitting blow darts while holding his 2 handed sword making him strong.
a butterfly queen kills cain
the story is awwffffulllllllllllllllllll
Acts 1-4 are a rip off of diablo 2
Blizzard stripped the freedom people had in D2 and forced you to play specific ways in Diablow 3.
No PVP
no single player - online only.
no real character diversity / all cookie cutter builds - lacks completxity
Casual as fuck
nothing really competitive about the game

I could go on, but i'll stop there.

The game was released in beta, and you can tell. 100x patches later and it's still a shit pile.
Jul 23 2018 02:44pm
Quote (djman72 @ 23 Jul 2018 22:19)
horrible match making/multiplayer experience
Itemization is and was awful
skill system was stupid AF - see a which doektor spitting blow darts while holding his 2 handed sword making him strong.
a butterfly queen kills cain
the story is awwffffulllllllllllllllllll
Acts 1-4 are a rip off of diablo 2
Blizzard stripped the freedom people had in D2 and forced you to play specific ways in Diablow 3.
No PVP
no single player - online only.
no real character diversity / all cookie cutter builds - lacks completxity
Casual as fuck
nothing really competitive about the game

I could go on, but i'll stop there.

The game was released in beta, and you can tell. 100x patches later and it's still a shit pile.

Im only comparing to early d3
1.ok 8 players d2 vs 4 players d3
2.ok can agree that could been better especialy first legendary items as u said looked like it was in beta. (but they made it better after)
3.yes (they fixed that when was 2late)
4.im not familiar with d3 story much but most ppl dont play diablo for story but it does bring good element of biding with game and character.
5.act 1-4 rip off true dat(but im not familiar with the story maybe it fits in)
6.forced to play specific way not true but there was 1 build that was much better than others, compared to d2 there are 2 builds that are better than others.
7.no pvp yup big one(even tho i never played much of it in d2, but good for specific pvp items market, so good for communty in many ways)
8.no single player,how many ppl will play single.since all have internet these days,but sure it could be nice add.
9.Lacks complexty hmm not sure thats the point of diablo games(when talking about builds) and d3 had some nice builds like ww barb were you needed focus to maintain ur berserker.
10.Casual,not rly atleast for me i was not playing it casualy and you could not reach top gear like that.
11.there was competative element, who has best gear, top dps player, top paragon, top diablo hc kill top ubers kill.

This post was edited by Fankytore on Jul 23 2018 03:04pm
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jul 23 2018 03:43pm
Quote (HeroOfSwag @ Jul 23 2018 11:58am)
you just proved my point. You are sharing items lmao not trading. What are you guys gonna farm for 4 hours 1 item drops that the other person needs then 3 hours later he gets yours lmfao the fuck?

because if you give the person the item first and then later on he finds yours. Still not a trade.

I didn't prove your point, you stopped reading.

There is trading in D3.

Let's go ahead and say cheers and open a bottle of something, because it looks like you and I will forever go back and forth on this topic.

Here's to year 2025 and we are still debating on this topic. Trading exists, no matter how restrained it is, still a trade. I give you and item, you give me one, trade complete. It is only sharing if I give you an item just to have it returned later on. There is no sharing in D3, only trading or donating.
Gold: 90.58
Jul 23 2018 04:56pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jul 23 2018 01:43pm)
I didn't prove your point, you stopped reading.

There is trading in D3.

Let's go ahead and say cheers and open a bottle of something, because it looks like you and I will forever go back and forth on this topic.

Here's to year 2025 and we are still debating on this topic. Trading exists, no matter how restrained it is, still a trade. I give you and item, you give me one, trade complete. It is only sharing if I give you an item just to have it returned later on. There is no sharing in D3, only trading or donating.

Sharing doesn't imply the item HAS to be returned later though ;)
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll