d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Allow Name Selling In Wow
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 374.00
Jul 26 2018 09:08am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jul 26 2018 07:02am)
My preferred site suggestion is something worth it. All of these subforums that do not get used, these dead sections, and tiny changes like your poll here adds absolutely no benefit to the site or to the game to bring more users into the WoW section to make it more active.

See my point on efficiency? It isn't a ground breaking suggestion, I'm sorry.

It isn't meant to be a ground breaking suggestion. It isn't adding another subsection to the game. So another invalid point. It's a small change that can be used or not used regardless it doesn't effect anyone including yourself if you don't use it.

It adds something else to the section of wow that can be used and literally involves a five second update in the rule section.

Efficiently is a completely separate topic on its own that would mean the whole site getting a rehaul. At least as far as the trades per section go.

Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jul 26 2018 09:15am
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ Jul 26 2018 11:08am)
It isn't meant to be a ground breaking suggestion. It isn't adding another subsection to the game. So another invalid point. It's a small change that can be used or not used regardless it doesn't effect anyone including yourself if you don't use it.

It adds something else to the section of wow that can be used and literally involves a five second update in the rule section.

Efficiently is a completely separate topic on its own that would mean the whole site getting a rehaul. At least as far as the trades per section go.

Requesting mediator for my trade on WoW.

"Will hold fg for 3 months until name has been transferred"

That just adds complication, and nothing beneficiary. Say a scam occured, we're hopping into a scam that happened 3 months ago, there's many other aspects that can show how complicated it could be. Besides, no real way of knowing of someone got the name, I don't even see how it could be supported in the case of an s/a. That's a trade to easily lie in.

The rule is better to not be added, none of my points have been invalid and have all related to your suggestion.
Jul 26 2018 09:20am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jul 26 2018 07:15am)
Requesting mediator for my trade on WoW.

"Will hold fg for 3 months until name has been transferred"

That just adds complication, and nothing beneficiary. Say a scam occured, we're hopping into a scam that happened 3 months ago, there's many other aspects that can show how complicated it could be. Besides, no real way of knowing of someone got the name, I don't even see how it could be supported in the case of an s/a. That's a trade to easily lie in.

The rule is better to not be added, none of my points have been invalid and have all related to your suggestion.

Invalid in the way they can relate to the site as a whole not to this certain suggestion. Efficiently can be argued on almost every suggestion in this section especially considering with some of these suggestions new code will need to be written or reworked.

Another elaboration on your part what you are saying is hey I'll have this item in 3 months I'll go ahead and grab a med to trade then. The rule would obviously reflect not being able to trade unless it was was tradable before you grabbed a med just like every other item on this site.

Every single trade without a med can result in a scam like I said you are making points that can literally reflect anything on this site.

Unless you have a reason that can be specifically applied to this without reflecting current problems on the site then you aren't really making a point you are just broadcasting what everyone on the site already knows.

This post was edited by AlphaofAlphas on Jul 26 2018 09:22am
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Jul 26 2018 09:36am
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ Jul 26 2018 11:20am)
Invalid in the way they can relate to the site as a whole not to this certain suggestion. Efficiently can be argued on almost every suggestion in this section especially considering with some of these suggestions new code will need to be written or reworked.

Another elaboration on your part what you are saying is hey I'll have this item in 3 months I'll go ahead and grab a med to trade then. The rule would obviously reflect not being able to trade unless it was was tradable before you grabbed a med just like every other item on this site.

Every single trade without a med can result in a scam like I said you are making points that can literally reflect anything on this site.

Unless you have a reason that can be specifically applied to this without reflecting current problems on the site then you aren't really making a point you are just broadcasting what everyone on the site already knows.

Good luck with the failed suggestion. Moving on.
Jul 26 2018 09:51am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jul 26 2018 07:36am)

That's a great way to say you have nothing to contribute
Gold: 56,676.01
Jul 26 2018 01:35pm
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ Jul 26 2018 07:51am)
That's a great way to say you have nothing to contribute

He contributed plenty. Not his fault that you're too stubborn to realize that your suggestion will probably never happen. I suggest you move on.
Jul 26 2018 02:43pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Jul 26 2018 11:35am)
He contributed plenty. Not his fault that you're too stubborn to realize that your suggestion will probably never happen. I suggest you move on.

Post #43 if you can think of something to contribute that addresses those points feel free to keep posting.

As far as I'm concerned the weaknesses he pointed out is a weakness in the site itself currently;

1. Scams
2. Lack of variety / demand for something, which can't be predicted unless you want to survey the whole wow section to see who would sell and who would buy names

Everything posted is based on opinions of a market that they don't even play in. If you know the wow market you know that names are in demand in-game just like diablo 2 names.

Once again I challenge you to address these points with actual answers on why this shouldn't be allowed over spamming and insulting to "prove" a point like the way a child would act.
Gold: 56,676.01
Jul 26 2018 03:10pm
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jul 26 2018 07:36am)

He pretty much explained in full detail why this is a bad suggestion. Also there are more no's than yes's in your poll. I'm not going to bother with this thread anymore since all you seem to want to do is argue your point like the people that believe the earth is still flat! Some people are just not worth arguing with...you are clearly one of those people.
Jul 26 2018 03:24pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Jul 26 2018 01:10pm)
He pretty much explained in full detail why this is a bad suggestion. Also there are more no's than yes's in your poll. I'm not going to bother with this thread anymore since all you seem to want to do is argue your point like the people that believe the earth is still flat! Some people are just not worth arguing with...you are clearly one of those people.

Trolls gonna troll. Feel free to check the diablo 3 section for obnoxious amounts of it.
Jul 27 2018 04:52pm
bump
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll