d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Ladder Reset Question And Bots And Price Estimates > Us East Softcore Specifically
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 930,081.00
Jun 3 2018 10:53pm
Quote (joeinfhills @ Jun 4 2018 09:49am)
If you have 46K, just gear hdin or bliz sorc directly and skip the grind grind grind you describe. You can make your investment back way faster than unid torches.

This is basically what I was wondering.

Last time I didnt have the forum gold so I had to go through that route.

So I was just curious if I should go down the torch hunting route or mf with blizz sorc/hdin

/e

do we have any news on a date for reset?

This post was edited by mandarkkk on Jun 3 2018 10:54pm
Gold: 446.01
Jun 4 2018 01:37am
its not about mf realy, just push hammer even no enigma clean Cs/Travi, ull get rich quicker than farming all day long key to do what.. 2-5 torch ? to be honest only the botter are prepare to hunt torch and annilus as usual, because they can even do other stuff at same time, its sad but true
Gold: 930,081.00
Jun 4 2018 01:44am
Quote (Solkan @ Jun 4 2018 12:37pm)
its not about mf realy, just push hammer even no enigma clean Cs/Travi, ull get rich quicker than farming all day long key to do what.. 2-5 torch ? to be honest only the botter are prepare to hunt torch and annilus as usual, because they can even do other stuff at same time, its sad but true

well no, when I torch hunt. I dont key. I just buy the keys and I make a ghetto smiter. Even in last early ladder it only took a couple of 100 fgs to set up a ghetto smiter who pawned ubers. The only messy part is to have to kill everything on the way especially vs lillith.

/e ultimately I want to have that feeling of satisfaction when i mf and find good stuff, like hey! something worth a decent amount. and this reduces as ladder goes on past the first month.

I guess Im increasingly leaning towards sorc/hdin for chaos runs.

The only concern now is, how rampant are the bots? because I cant compete with them.

last ladder did we know about the ban wave pre reset or only after reset?

This post was edited by mandarkkk on Jun 4 2018 01:47am
Gold: 225,299.00
Jun 4 2018 05:38am
The ban wave was a secret. No one knew about it until TONS of people just could no longer log in. I believe it happened a week or so after the ladder reset.

As far as when reset is, not soon enough. My guess is the 19th or 26th.
Gold: 1,930.00
Jun 4 2018 09:58am
Quote (mandarkkk @ Jun 4 2018 01:44am)
well no, when I torch hunt. I dont key. I just buy the keys and I make a ghetto smiter. Even in last early ladder it only took a couple of 100 fgs to set up a ghetto smiter who pawned ubers. The only messy part is to have to kill everything on the way especially vs lillith.

/e ultimately I want to have that feeling of satisfaction when i mf and find good stuff, like hey! something worth a decent amount. and this reduces as ladder goes on past the first month.

I guess Im increasingly leaning towards sorc/hdin for chaos runs.

The only concern now is, how rampant are the bots? because I cant compete with them.

last ladder did we know about the ban wave pre reset or only after reset?

the bots are back, but the thing that d2 patched was the dupe, the public dupe method doesn't work anymore so everyone has to actually bot/grind for the items instead of duping them, especially high runes

This post was edited by wannabeklutz on Jun 4 2018 09:59am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll