d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Dream Diary
Prev1171819
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 79,366.46
Dec 7 2023 02:11am
Had a dream where I was about to ride my four-wheeler, but then my neighbor started riding his four-wheeler, which made it seem like I was only riding my four-wheeler because he was riding his, which would have seemed cringe.

I rode my four-wheeler anyway, but mine was like a mini-four-wheeler, so I had to ride it awkwardly like a mini-bike by basically standing on it while bent over.

--

Had a dream where I was at a music concert when a fight broke out. Chris was there too, and because he was a cop, he started arresting people. I felt like I should help because Chris is my friend and it's probably the right thing to do, so I picked up a knife off the ground and started threatening to stab the people who were fighting. I postured to fight some guy who was way heavier/fatter than me. I wasn't feeling too confident about it, however, and the other guy didn't want to fight me either... Eventually the fat guy got tackled by a cop from the side, at which point I felt like I had done enough to help.

After the violence had quelled, the police were sweeping the area for evidence. Chris discretely collected the knife I picked up and disposed of it so it couldn't be collected as evidence since it had my fingerprints on it.

--

Had a dream where global warming was making the world uninhabitable. Temps were so high that there were very few people left in the world, and to find comfort and survive, I had to find a nice, cool cave to live in. I would keep snow/ice (which I collected from Antarctica before it melted) in the cave to keep it cold (and somehow it stayed frozen, idk).

Eventually outsiders discovered my cave and invaded my home. The cave would stay cold enough with just me in it, but once several people came inside all at once, the ice melted and the cave was ruined for everyone.

At this point, I had to venture into the ruins of the local town/city and look for provisions and a place to stay. It was a ghost town—there were maybe 5-10 people in the whole city, and we would never cross paths.

I got out my phone because I was bored and started looking through a dating app because I was lonely. There weren't many humans left, but I somehow found a match on the app. We messaged and agreed to meet up. We chatted for a bit, but this girl was boring. We went our separate ways, and then I stopped talking to her because I wasn't interested. -That's how it usually goes irl, tbh. Was kind of a funny anxiety dream, given the circumstances.

--

Had a dream where me and the guys were wanted by the FBI or CIA. To escape them, I was in the car with Brandon, and he was going uncomfortably fast, like 400 mph. We were getting airborne for long stretches of time and doing jumps and landing like in an action movie. Actually, it was more like how you'd play with your matchbox cars as a kid, skidding them from one piece of furniture to the next—well Brandon was doing that, going hundreds of miles per hour and skipping off of buildings and hills and stuff. I wanted to get the hell out of there if he ever slowed down, but he never did, and I was too scared to dive out of a fast moving car.

Eventually we stopped at a shack like what the Unabomber lived in, which was our hideout. However, after Chris and Zach showed up to join us, the Feds showed up too and surrounded the building. We were all captured, and the dream ended.

--

Had a dream where I was in a middle-eastern country like Iraq. I was presumably a soldier, and I was on a rooftop shooting at insurgents and tossing grenades. However, you know how sometimes you have those dreams where you move frustratingly slow? Well, in this dream, my reflexes were terribly slow, as I was shooting well behind every moving target and was way late on my grenades.

Eventually my allies did all the work and captured or killed the insurgents, but I still felt like a worthless teammate for doing nothing helpful the whole time.

Honestly, it was not too different from how I am on CoD.

This post was edited by Terps on Dec 7 2023 02:35am
Jan 19 2024 12:37am
Trying talk-to-text for once, so this is going to read awkwardly. Also these dreams are not particularly interesting so be warned

Had a dream where my teeth were ugly and rotten. One front tooth broke off, another was a shrunken, weird shape; teeth were somewhat see-through, and all teeth were yellowed. Eventually I spit out several teeth at once, but they were hollow caps mostly. Also had many more teeth growing in weird places, like deeper inside my mouth. Also had a weird web of tissue with a brain-like mass in the middle growing on my top palate, which is not anatomically possible because it’s where my sinuses and brain should be. I think I had this dream because I was reading about sepsis and bacterial infections related to cavities before bed.

Had a dream where I was kid again and my parents stopped in while on vacation to get the 79 Datsun RV an oil change. And when we were there, there were a whole bunch of other kids my age, and for some reason right off the bat, they didn’t like me and they wanted to beat me up, so I spent the bulk of the dream trying to elude them. Eventually the oil change was done, and I got to leave.

Also, when we went to get the oil change, it was kinda like emissions testing where there were multiple lanes and all leading to different oil change puts. My dad picked the lane with no cars waiting, but then somehow a rival vehicle cut in front of my dad, which made him mad, and which made me laugh.

Also, there was a part of the dream where we were at home and my dad thought that there was a coyote outside and then I looked and it was just the neighbors dogs.

Had a dream where I was at the top of my driveway talking to a girl I was interested in (idk why we were at that location). Then, for some reason, I felt like I needed a distraction, so I was like “I gotta take this call,” and then I called of all people. I didn’t expect him to actually answer, but he did and asked what’s up. I then had to make up an excuse as to why I’m calling him. I said something about how there was a guy pretending to be him on jsp and making bets as if he were him. I couldn’t really hear/understand what he said in reply, so I just gave a perfunctory “yeah, okay, just wanted to let you know, bye.” I noticed the girl I was talking to had left, which made me feel bad but also relieved, I guess because I felt like I was blowing it and now it was over.

An hour later, my neighbor Craig showed up to ask if everything was Ok. I then realized that I had accidentally called Craig earlier instead of Mangina. Craig was getting kind of forceful and nosy and assertive and asking if I was OK and making suggestions about what I should do. I was getting annoyed by this and I didn’t really feel comfortable talking with him further so I explained to him that I wasn’t feeling comfortable with his demands and I asked him to leave. He took this personally and got angry.

He started to put things that belong to him on my property out of spite and revenge. In addition to this, he invited friends and family to hang out on my lawn and do raucous things and generally be trashy and litter and leave clutter all over the place and be hostile towards me. I couldn’t really force people to leave. There were too many people, and they were all aligned with Craig and against me. And I couldn’t go to the police either because Craig is friends with the police. My strategy was to not react to what they were doing, and hope that they get bored and leave and I would just clean up the mess later.

In the meantime, the people that Craig invited over were very racist and mean and just trashy. They seemed to own slaves or something like that. For example, one person was asking their black friend if they were having a good time, and the black guy was afraid of them but he said yes. And then the white guys made him drink his own pee out of a Deer Park water bottle. In addition, Craig’s guests were going through my phone and texting people on my in my contacts list and ruining my relations with them. They would also go through my phone and put a lot of bad pictures on there and delete my own pictures.

Eventually it got to the point where I realized I just wanted to sell my house and get out of here by any means necessary—Craig would be the next person‘s problem. I realized the best value would be to convert my house into an apartment complex so I paid for my house to be renovated into an apartment complex and then I went about selling i. However, while I was doing this, Craig got arrested got arrested for something unrelated to me entirely and went away just like that. Even his house somehow disappeared. I realized I didn’t have to move and I could stay where I was. Additionally , because he was now in prison and couldn’t retaliate against me, I sued him for damages, forcing him to Pay for renovating my lawn and house for all the damage they done and all the clutter that he had left.

At the end of all this, the girl I was interested in—whom I thought would never want to speak to me again—came back and gave me a hug. She said she was happy for me for having gotten rid of Craig and all his friends.
Jan 29 2024 01:05pm
These dreams are mostly boring, but here they are anyway for completeness. First three have Brandon in bit appearances.

--

Infiltrate facility, people going crazy killing each other, ascend to the top, top = safety (temporary), Brandon figured out a way to get higher than everyone else, media res showing architects of this city (Godlike character), in the end there can be only one

Had a dream where society was being plagued by a brain disease that causes everyone to go mad and kill each other. In addition to this, I, along with a team of operatives, had to infiltrate a skyscraper and overcome its defense systems amid the chaos of people trying to kill each other. We had to ascend to the top for some reason.

There were some cool fighting scenes (you'll have to use your imagination). Eventually we made it to the top, and the goal became to get to the highest elevation possible within the skyscraper. Brandon figured out a way to get higher than everyone else by grappling onto a piece of ornamental driftwood that was decorating the ceiling, and then everyone else copied him and tried to get on the driftwood but there wasn't enough room (I feel like this detail is inspired by Brandon always knowing or figuring out tricks in computer games we play). I guess the logic became: you had to be the highest one on the skyscraper to avoid the brain disease because the air causing the disease was dense and filling up the city, and only the highest in elevation would survive.

The dream then did a flashback to a god-like character explaining to his companion how he planned to build this city that we were in and then wipe it clean with the disease that was affecting everyone's brains. He then quoted the movie Highlander, saying "In the end, there can be only one."

--

Had a dream where I was in high school, and I was waiting in line to buy something from the school store when some girl who was buying a pair of earrings somehow got her earrings caught on my arm, tearing my arm open. It was like a 4" gash.

I asked a school security officer nearby to remove the earring from my arm, but this only made it worse, as a chunk of flesh was nearly torn off completely.

So then I went to the nurses office, and the office worker at the front desk dismissed my concerns about my arm. They scoffed that it really wasn’t that serious, and that I didn't need stitches.

Dissatisfied with this answer, I went around the back of the school through a back entrance into the office to talk to the actual nurse. Upon entering the nurse's office, I discovered about a dozen dead bodies—some school personnel and some ruffians who looked like they were from Mad Max. I realized the nurse had been killed, and there was now an imposter at the front of the nurses office presumably tasked with steering people away. Other than this front-office imposter, everyone had killed each other in a stalemate (which is pretty pathetic for the thugs, losing to some school office workers. Guess school workers have more combat experience these days rofl).

I investigated the scene to ascertain why somebody would shoot-up the nurse's office and kill everyone. I discovered they were all after a special crockpot. I wasn’t sure of the significance of the crockpot, but all of the gang members were forfeiting their lies for this crockpot, so I figured it must be pretty valuable, took it for myself, and then left school and went home.

I got home, but I didn't realize someone had followed me. Maybe they followed me, or maybe there was a GPS tracker on the crockpot. In any case, they broke in my house in an attempt to kill me and take it, so I threw the crockpot into my car, which was the '88 Nissan 300zx that I had in high school.

The 300zx wasn’t a particularly sporty vehicle, but I was pushing it to its limits nonetheless. I was then engaged in a car chase with the bad guys. Anachronistically, I'd keep doing the car chase scene over and over again because I didn’t like how the car chase was going, so I’d keep resetting it until I was satisfied with the result (like reloading a computer game). Eventually I realized, "why am I running away? I could just buy a shotgun and kill these people when they show up at my house," so I did that instead. I acquired a shotgun somehow and then hid in the house waiting for them.

While hiding, I saw a thug enter my house looking for me... and realized it was Brandon! He was the leader of this gang of ruffians, and he was the one who really wanted the crockpot. I didn’t shoot Brandon with the shotgun; instead, I just observed him to understand his motives. Perhaps he was serving someone else. Plus, I figured if things went haywire, I can always reload the dream and shoot Brandon if he’s truly evil.

I don't really remember what happened next, but for some reason it was back to the car chase scene. Somehow I wound up all the way in Dodgers Stadium in LA, and I wasn’t actually sure if I was still being pursued. Dream kind of petered out after that. I think I made the most of the unplanned vacation by just enjoying the sights and attractions of LA while always looking over my shoulder for thugs who might want to kill me.

--

Had a dream where there was an accident right before Loch Raven, which is one of the worst places to have an accident because there’s no convenient way around it. It happened right in front of me, and then I was in that moral dilemma where it’s like, ok, an accident just happened: do you stop what you're doing and help, turn around and find a different route, or kind of awkwardly drive around it.

I analyzed the situation and saw that other people were getting out to help the driver who had crashed his Honda CRV. The vehicle itself was utterly destroyed, and realistically there's no way anyone would survive irl. However, the person got out of his vehicle in a daze and was looking around confused, bloodied and bruised, and with his hair was on fire. Plus he was an older person—probably in his 80s—and probably no longer a capable driver. Weirdly, the help people were offering was emotional support, as if the top priority was to offer console the man that he didn't look that bad and that the accident wasn't his fault. They prioritized this over actually calling 911 or snuffing out his burning hair.

Anyway, the situation seemed to be handled, so I turned around and continued to head toward playing MTG at the game store with Brandon, arriving way late. I got all the way there and then I realized I only had two magic decks, and I didn’t bring any EDH Decks, which was less than ideal. And then I realized one of my decks was sleeved in sleeves made specifically for Pokémon cards, which covered up the rules text, so the deck was utterly useless as-is. Brandon was doing his best to not be critical about it, but I could tell he was frustrated with me.

--

Had a dream where I was riding a bicycle on a public trail, but the bicycle wasn’t riding right. It felt like it was leaning left and right, like it was going to fall over, causing me to compensate my weight.

Amid my bike being all wobbly, strangers on the trail were trying to have conversations with me while I was biking, which is real-life minor annoyance because people do try to converse with me while I'm wheeling on the trails. It's annoying because then I'm stuck having to maintain a steady pace (which may come when I'm tired), I have to pause my music, and it means we're either side-by-side on the trail and hogging it up like assholes or we're single-file and awkwardly talking ahead at no one while the person is behind me or talking into the back of their head if they're in front.

Anyway, after a few miles, I pulled over to inspect the problem.I then realized there was this very obvious hard, thick plastic piece that was protecting the bike tires during shipment, and they had yet to be taken off the bicycle for some reason. I felt really stupid for not noticing this.

--

Had a dream where it was a dystopian future. Earth had pretty much died out, and I was on a space colony satellite that was reaching the end of its life. I was stranded along with several other survivors.

The main problem was a lack of water, so to find water, I had to go into the icky, spooky, unlit and forgotten about places in the colony. Imagine like in Fallout where you're exploring abandoned buildings and dusty, moldy old bathrooms and drinking stagnant toilet water—it was like that.

The few other survivors wanted to work together, but I felt conflicted because I felt like I was better than most at locating water and surviving, so it would not be an equitable exchange: I would be disproportionately helping them while they would be hindering me by drinking my water.

At one point I located a cache of old, buried wine bottles (still full) and several bottles of water. It's like it was someone's reserves in their basement, but the basement collapsed and they never got to use it. This was the point where I realized, alright, I'll "help" these people, but I'm keeping this cache of wine and my collected water bottles a secret. Yeah, sure, let's go find resources together and build a camp! (It reminds me of playing D2 where you "magic find together" but secretly keep all the good shit you find if no one is around.)
Feb 4 2024 12:26am
Had a dream where I had to drive my mom to the shopping mall. I think she needed something like an eye-exam performed, so I was going to have to kill some time.

I went to a game store in the mall and perused their wares. It was kind of a weird game store because they sold goth clothing too—like black trench coats and other weird shit (basically Hot Topic)—in addition to the normal nerd stuff like TCG cards and TTRPG books. Additionally, I was surprised they had some really expensive shit, like $100 sets of dice for D&D, and a basketball-sized metal D100. This was cool as shit, but I couldn't exactly justify the price. Brandon was working behind the counter, so I asked if he could get me an employee discount. He said no, which surprised and disappointed me. He was pretty terse in his reply too. He didn't even say "I'd like to but..."; he basically just said "no." After getting shutdown, I thought about just stealing the dice I wanted, perhaps after causing a distraction by crashing my car into the store (my car is pretty worthless), but then I decided it wasn't worth the risk.

While I was in the game store, all hell broke loose outside and in the mall. There was a giant melee, people fighting everywhere, people using their cars as weapons. I initially fled for safety, making my way to a different part of the mall with an indoor fountain. Someone was driving their car inside the mall trying to run over pedestrians like GTA. I realized kind of late that I could use this distraction to steal shit, but I missed my opportunity because nothing here was worth stealing.

I then drove off in my car with Brandon but not my mom (forgot about her) followed by some kind of supernatural god-like entity (like the giant "Show Me What You Got" talking heads in Rick & Morty). I remember veering sharply off the road and into the desert to try and escape it, but it followed us. Idk how it ended.

--

Had a dream where this girl I like and I dressed as pirates. I was not taking the activity seriously, so I was hamming it up like a stereotypical cartoon/movie pirate, making innuendos about plundering her booty. My costume was cheap, Halloween-tier.

She wasn't happy about this because she valued historical accuracy (her outfit was authentic to the period and high-quality). She reprimanded me for making lame sex jokes and saying "booty" because it wasn't true to the time period. That's not how she would act irl at all, which makes it ironic and funny actually.

This post was edited by Terps on Feb 4 2024 12:30am
Feb 4 2024 01:58pm
Had a dream where, I was hosting a family gathering at my house. For whatever reason, my uncle Nick was now alive and needed a wheelchair long-term. I had a backup wheelchair I could give him, so I offered it to him. I just meant for the exchange to be kept between uncle Nick and I, but I guess my aunts/cousins overheard and insisted I give an impromptu speech. I wasn’t prepared, so what came out sounded stupid and rambled on for over 5 minutes , but I figured it didn’t really matter to my family. M

After the speech, I checked my phone and realized I accidentally had Breanne on call the whole time, so she heard the dumb speech, which embarrassed me. I asked Breanne if she was still there; she expressed that she was confused and didn’t know what was going on. I tried to talk to her, but I was unable to figure out how to turn on speakerphone for some reason, like a confused boomer.

I thought I hung up on Breanne, but then I checked my phone again like 20 minutes later and I was still continuing the same phone call with her.
Feb 7 2024 10:12am
Had a dream where one of Brandon’s brothers came over in the middle of the night. I don’t remember the events of the night because I got blackout drunk, but apparently I hired him as a male prostitute because he was in my bed wearing leathers the next morning.

As if that wasn’t bad enough, he had made explosive diarrhea on the wall, as if he planted his buttcheeks right up against the wall and let loose a torrent of clay-colored liquid ass. I got a rag and tried to clean it up, but I was just smearing it because I was an idiot. Then I went on a real tangent and started replacing the laminate flooring in my kitchen because I just didn’t feel like trying to clean diarrhea out of the flooring. Brandon’s brother left sometime while I was doing this.

At some point, I realized my scalp was unusually itchy. I scratched my scalp, inspected my hand, and realized I had specks of sand in my hair, along with tiny crabs, sea urchins, and starfish—each roughly the size of letters on a page at 12pt font. It was probably from Brandon’s brother, I reasoned, because he looked like a dirty beach bum.

My next step was to go to a doctor to get this issue with my hair parasites checked out. However, as I left my house, the world became BG3, like around the Grymforge. There were various animated armors and other pyretic monsters, and I kept getting in random encounters, which was extra annoying because I had these scalp parasites living in my hair the whole time, which was weighing on my mind.

I was really inept at fighting, which annoyed me (skill issue, should have built a better character). However, eventually I managed to either win or escape all the encounters. I was wielding a short sword, if you were wondering. I distinctly remember stabbing an animated armor in the face just like Eowyn did with the Witch King of Angmar in LotR.

After the fighting, the setting opened up a bit, and there were these majestic and modern-looking log houses in the mountains + woods. Lots of glass. Houses were built into the mountain to use the Rocky mountain surface as a wall. Looked fancy and expensive.

Idk how this led to the doctor’s office, but the doctor said I had parasites in my hair and ran a test to see which ones. The results came back saying I had 3 different parasites: hermit crabs, sea urchins, and starfish. He brought out a visual aid with like 12 different sea creatures on it and pointed to the ones I had, which seemed unnecessary and made me feel stupid.

In any case, I asked if it would be good enough to just shave my head—if that alone would kill them—but the doctor said I also needed to take antibiotics and prescribed me those for some reason. And then I immediately fucked up taking the antibiotics, which is a personal fear of mine. Idk how the dream ended.

This post was edited by Terps on Feb 7 2024 10:26am
Feb 8 2024 10:51pm
Had a dream where I was outside and found a cool lizard. It was colorful and about as big as my hand.

I adopted it as a pet, putting a little collar with a bell on it and taking it for walks on a leash.

However, one day, my dad was trying to get it into his car so he could take it for a walk when he lost the leash and the lizard ran off.

I was frantically looking for it in the snow, but the snow was too deep and powdery. Plus, I was looking in the neighbor's driveway, which is always super busy and was therefore a danger to both me and the lizard. Although I could even hear the lizard's bell, I couldn't locate it.

Before the dream could come to a happy resolution, I got woken up by a phone call for a doctor's appointment, which made me a little frustrated because I wanted closure and to find my pet. 😥

This post was edited by Terps on Feb 8 2024 10:53pm
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev1171819
Add Reply New Topic