d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Dream Diary
Prev11516171819Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 79,366.46
Apr 1 2023 12:12pm
For some reason, I have had several dreams lately where I’m committing acts of violence. In one, I punched a man who was being abusive to his wife and kids in the face until he died. In another dream, I beat a man to death by hitting him in the face repeatedly with my phone. Not sure what to make of all this.
Apr 19 2023 10:25pm
Had a dream where my parents were alive, and they informed me that they bought a house out west and had sold the one I'm currently living in. They would be moving soon.

I guess I just accepted as normal that they were alive again because I didn't question this anachronism.

I was flabbergasted, angry, upset. First off, I couldn't believe they didn't tell me anything about their plan to move. They had apparently spent months planning this move without telling me anything—why? Furthermore, they were going to leave me without a home to live in. I had to hurry up and find new living arrangements ASAP when I could have been able to plan had they told me. Additionally, I could have bought the house and kept it for myself, but they didn't even give me that option. Finally, I've lived here for 30 years; how could they not consider my sentimental/emotional attachment to the house? It was incredibly insensitive.

I asked why they had suddenly decided to move. My dad said something about wanting to live someplace cozier (which this was—it had a nice western country ranch vibe to it). However, they also said it'd be a better place to raise a baby. Then they dropped a bombshell on me: my mom was now pregnant. I was both shocked and horrified. My mom was almost 70—how was this even possible? I was racking my brain to understand how someone could get pregnant at her age. But, most of all, I was cringing and disgusted by how my mom was gently caressing her distended stomach, which was apparently holding a baby now. I wanted it to stop, but I would have been the bad guy for losing my shit.

Idk how it ended. This might be an anxiety dream about renovating vs. selling my home.

--

Had a dream where this girl I've been talking to sent me a selfie. It was captioned something like "here I am hooked up to the machine that's trying to kill me." The selfie showed her sitting with her arm out, a line running intravenously to a large machine of some sort.

The assumption on my end was that this girl was on kidney dialysis. I then spent the rest of the night wondering if the selfie was real or fake as I woke up/fell back asleep.

Umm, at the risk of being an asshole, I'd probably nope-out if a girl was on dialysis. People on dialysis don't live long.
May 18 2023 09:02am
Had a dream where
Jun 13 2023 12:47am
Had a dream where I was getting jewelry appraised for some reason. To test the authenticity / purity of the metal and gems, I had to run a test that used my car's cigarette lighter to apply heat to the jewelry.

Somehow or another, I decided to do this while actually driving the car. While doing the test, I accidentally made the car go way too fast, couldn't brake in time, and went out of control, crashing into a house. Never did find out if the jewelry was authentic either.

--

Had a dream where I was at the dentist getting some major dental work done, like maybe one or more root canals. The visit was going terribly. To start out, the dentist was disinterested in his job. He was an old guy who was very hands-off, wanted his assistants to do everything.

His male dental assistant was infamous for accidentally killing someone with anesthesia some years past, so I didn't exactly feel like I was in good hands. Literally, the assistant's hands were shaking/trembling as he worked, which caused unnecessary pain as he applied local anesthesia injections. At one point I cracked a joke asking something like "are you holding a vibrator in my mouth?" because the guy's hands kept trembling.

I kept emerging from general anesthesia and cracking one-liners about how bad a job the dentists were doing, which made people laugh, so I was happy even though my mouth hurt. Plus, I emerged from anesthesia at one point to see them all just sitting/standing around chatting, eating lunch, watching TV, or otherwise not doing my dental surgery, which annoyed me, but I kept a positive outlook on things nevertheless because that's how I am.

--

Had a dream where I had party guests over. I cautioned them that there were natives hidden in the bushes alongside my driveway who would shoot on sight. However, my party guests didn't pay any heed.

Of course, after being outside for a few minutes, the party guests rang the doorbell to come in (there were ~5 of them). They were all lined up, seemingly ready to come in... except they all fell stiff to the ground with dozens of arrows in their backs like the scene to begin Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark.

The natives were all hooting and hollering in excitement for having killed some people, and I had to quickly shut the door on my dead guests to avoid being killed myself. My mood was one of finding this typical and viewing the violent, murderous natives as lovable scamps/rascals.

--

Had a dream where my neighbor Craig wanted to build a concrete platform on my lawn that connected to his driveway. He showed up to my house to coerce me into cooperating with him, saying things like "it'd be in your best interest to not fight me on this," either alluding to his superior legal resources to defeat me in court, acts of violence, general acts to make my life miserable, or all of the three.

Craig would eventually depart my property after trying to coerce me, but behind him remained his three daughters, all teenage girls. They were all teasing me / making fun—as mean, privileged girls are wont to do—so I responded in kind by pointing out their bruises and suggesting they were victims of physical abuse at the hands of their father, which apparently hit too close to home because then they got upset.

Somehow or another, the three girls attacked me, and I was forced to defend myself, which resulted in me shooting all three of them with a .50 revolver, killing all three of them.

I knew I was in the right legally, but you never know how things go in court, so I tried to hide these murders as long as I could while I got my facts straight for the police. Plus I had to hide the facts from Craig as long as I could because he seemed like a violent January 6er type who'd exact his own revenge, so I had to prepare myself for that by fortifying my home defenses and acquiring more guns.

I got away with it for a day or two, and then while I was mowing the lawn the police showed up to ask if I knew anything about the girls' disappearance. I lied and said I didn't know anything about it, which I kept telling myself in my head was a bad idea, but I did it anyway and immediately regretted it. However, I think I might have gotten away with it in the end. I can't really remember how the dream ended.

--

Had a dream where I was in space on a space station. We were there to observe and potentially assist the Earth's forces in fighting off aliens in an epic battle for mankind's survival.

However, while we were on the space station, I saw one of my dad's wealthy friends take off in his own personal spacecraft to get away from all the danger, which raised the question in my mind why I don't do the same.

I was about to abscond in my own personal spacecraft, but right as I was about to do so, Chris was like "Hey, were are you going? The battle is just about to start," which halted me in my tracks: "Haha, cool bro, I definitely wasn't about to get the hell out of here in my own personal spacecraft 😅" I was guilt-tripped into staying.

Of course, eventually the epic battle spilled over into our part of outer space, which necessitated that capable civilians take up arms against the alien forces—this included Chris and I.

What followed was kind of like Halo, where NPCs would fly into the combat area in heavy vehicles you could fly, and you'd go up to enter the vehicle and the NPC would readily relinquish control of the vehicle to you if you merely ask. Well, a Millennium Falcon landed on an asteroid (we were apparently on an asteroid now), so Chris and I made a mad-dash to the Millennium Falcon like you do in Halo when there's only one really good vehicle and one shitty vehicle. Only, we couldn't really move that quickly because it's space and there's almost zero gravity on an asteroid, so we were moving stupid-slowly and jumping like in Halo trying to get there first. I barely edged out Chris and got control of the Millennium Falcon (it was simple one-click and you're in like Halo, so it was a clear win/lose race). This outcome amused me because I didn't even really want to fly it or be in this combat anyway, but I liked the idea of beating Chris and denying him the thing he wanted. Chris had to use one of those shitty Star Wars Hoth Snow-speeders instead.

I don't know how it ended or if mankind won the battle.

This post was edited by Terps on Jun 13 2023 12:53am
Jun 19 2023 12:02am
Had a dream where someone asked my pronouns, and I relied "dey/dem." Then they asked again as if they were offended, and I got serious and doubled-down as if they were in the wrong for questioning me.

--

Had an anachronistic dream where my mom was alive today and got remarried. She was having issues with her new husband, who was this creepy Indian dude. She was concerned that he might be a pedophile.

She was describing clues, and they were comically obvious in how the guy was a pedo. I don't remember all the details, but there were many, which was part of the humor.

I remember one detail was the guy was jacking off to reading his own daughter's diary, particularly the page where she asked her diary if she looked fat.

I convinced my mom to divorce the pedo, and then I spent the rest of the dream helping her to facilitate the divorce.

Even the pedo's kids thanked me for my work in discovering/confirming the guy was a pedo. They were very cool about it, even though I basically sent their father to prison.
Jul 10 2023 11:50am
Had a dream where I had to go to court for a speeding ticket. While I was driving there, someone cut me off near the courthouse, which caused me to road-rage (and him to return the rage), so we were driving aggressively at each other.

Then he pulled out a pistol and started shooting at me, so I shot back at him. And then at some point we parked our cars outside the courthouse, got out, and then continued shooting at each other on-foot. I did that thing you do in CoD/Halo where you stupidly run around something in circles while the enemy chases you—I was running around some random car while the guy tried to shoot me.

Onlookers and passersby didn't seem to mind or take notice of our street fight. Eventually I shot the guy and killed him outside the courthouse.

Then I went to court for my appointment, but it was no longer a simple speeding ticket—now they were asking me details about where/what I was doing at different times, and I had to make sure to not say anything to incriminate myself for murdering the guy outside the courthouse. Also, I was hooked up to a polygraph. In any case, I thought the questioning went pretty well for me.

At some point later on, I was on this little 50cc dirt bike, trying to evade police. Obviously it didn't go very fast, so the only was I could avoid police was by crossing into difficult terrain, like a construction site. I remember one place I went was inside a McDonald's (like, drove the whole dirt bike in there). Police wound up shooting someone else outside the McDonald's who looked like me, so I was off the hook at that point.

--

Had a dream where I was told I'm sick (even though I didn't actually feel sick), and was instructed to fast for two days to fix it. This seemed unfair to me, but I begrudgingly agreed to do it.

In addition to this, I had to go to school and learn a new language, Creole. I remember thinking how stupid it was that I was learning Creole and not an actually useful language like Spanish, Latin, Greek, etc. It was a waste of an opportunity.

I arrived in the classroom, and the teacher was J.K. Simmons, the Farmers insurance guy / Peter Parker's editor from Spiderman. His personality and mannerisms were like his abusive character in the movie Whiplash.

I took a seat near the back. Immediately, some girl started a quarrel with her boyfriend because apparently the boyfriend had cheated or something. I didn't like that I was uncomfortably close while this was going on, but I also didn't feel like moving. Then things got violent as they both stood up, and the girl was trying to hit the guy, but he restrained her. I just didn't want them to get careless and hurt me.

Also, I started to realize I was cold, so I tried to grab my blanket off the floor and wear it like a cape but all snuggly. However, some doofus had his chair on the corner of my blanket, and, even though I was facing him, he somehow still didn't notice that I was trying to grab my blanked out from under his chair. Eventually he noticed me and lifted his chair so I could free my blanket. He said he was sorry. He seemed kind of mentally slow / cognitively impaired, so then I felt bad for judging him harshly in my mind. In any case, I wore my blanket like a cape and it was very cozy.
Jul 18 2023 08:18pm
Had a dream where I bought a property in the FL Keys. The property was small, but it was right up on the ocean, so a nice spot.

All of my family and friends pitched in to help me build a house on the property because I was on hard times and needed a place to live.

So they built a small house for me pretty quickly, and I moved in... but I quickly realized that, despite the love and effort that went into constructing the place, it was terribly built. A corner of the house was just unsupported and hanging off into the air above the shore. I realized this when I accidentally stepped through the floor. "Alright, I just won't walk there," I compromised. But then other problems emerged, like the walls were very thin and fragile, crumbling at a slight touch, as if they were once made of wet sand that had dried. The roof leaked too.

Ultimately I had to sell the place and move into an apartment, which made me sad—not only because I'd rather live in a house but because the labor of love that was my house fell apart.

I think this might be an anxiety dream about my house deteriorating, but idk.

This post was edited by Terps on Jul 18 2023 08:18pm
Jul 21 2023 03:11pm
Had a dream where I was in downtown Bel Air, going to Vagabond's Sandwich Shop (my fav. burger place).

On the way there, there was a motorcycle accident. Someone started to drift backwards on their cruiser, and then they lost control and panicked, went backwards too fast, curved to the right, and dropped the bike. Weirdly, the old couple on the bike were still sitting on the bike despite it laying on the ground as if nothing was wrong.

I drove around them to get to the light ahead (I guess I should have checked if the motorcycle couple were okay, but they seemed fine). Then I realized I had to make a right-hand turn while I was in the middle-lane, which made me look like a moron who doesn't know how to drive as I awkwardly tried to reposition myself to turn right kind of late. It's the motorcyclists' fault for making me forget my turn.

When I got to the sandwich shop, the shop was closed. They said they were forced to close down because they viewed marriage as being between a man and a woman. (Actually they said something like "We're old-fashioned and believe marriage is between a guy and a gal," which is offputtingly corny. Plus, they're making themselves the victims: just say you don't want to serve gay people—own it). Anyway, apparently their beliefs went against some local anti-discrimination law, and the store owners REALLY didn't want to serve gay people, so they closed down. This was a bummer for me because I really liked their burgers and drove all the way there for nothing.

I have jury duty on Monday (which is where the sandwich shop is), so maybe that's why it was on my mind.

Also, as a funny aside, on googling the place afterwards, it's tagged as LGBTQ+ friendly, invalidating the premise of the whole dream, lol.

--

Had a dream where the girl I like said she'd show me around town. I thought it was going to be just a regular walking trip, but she then proceeded to jump like 1/4 mile into the air and land very far away, as with the Jump power in CoD. "Well this is helpful," I thought to myself sarcastically. Idk what happened afterwards.

Had another dream with her in it, only this time she was depressed about something (or maybe life in general), and I tried to cheer her up by listing some fun activities she could do.

The first activity I suggested was that she could indulge in some white privilege. As an example, I suggested she could pitch a tent, like, anywhere, and just sleep in it.

There were no further ideas because I woke up

--

Had a dream where I was in HS, and I was partnered with a Jeopardy champion from the other day. The classroom project was to find items in your backpack/school supplies with numbers. Ideally, you could find every number from 0-9 and then have free reign to complete the project, but that might not always be the case. After collecting however many numbers you could find, you were then supposed to write a story using all of the numbers you had. It was a simple assignment meant to teach you writing and counting—elementary stuff.

I had a couple thoughts: First, the Jeopardy contestant was probably really smart, and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them by showing my ignorance, so I was feeling stressed/anxious. Second, I was surprised they had such an easy project for a HS-level class; I felt stupid for even being here.

Anyway, I proceeded to check my supplies for items with numbers on them. I found a couple #5 and #7 mechanical pencils, so I felt good for at least contributing. However, the Jeopardy contestant had already found all of the numbers within/among her school supplies and had already written the story herself using all numbers before I could even get out my numbered pencils, so I felt useless and stupid. I took solace in knowing I'd be getting an easy A, but it didn't help my self-esteem much.

Suddenly, the venue for the classroom changed to a church. It was now a Christian school. I was still and adult. I was dual-wielding pistols. I was told to wait outside. I didn't want to go outside because people would think I was a criminal, wielding two pistols, but I didn't have much choice in the matter.

Sure enough, some super liberal guy in his young-20s confronted me all aggressively about being threatening in public. I was really apologetic, and I tried to explain the situation from my perspective—that I didn't want to be wielding two pistols, nor did I want to be doing this in public—but the guy just kept getting more irate.

Then I realized I was no longer wielding pistols but instead two cordless drills. I tried to show the angry man that I wasn't actually wielding pistols anymore—they were now cordless drills—but he couldn't be convinced.

I went back inside the Church/school. I had to do the classroom project from before all over again, only this time Chris was my partner, but it was elementary school-aged Chris. I was still and adult. I felt embarrassed that I was still in elementary school being partnered with children doing basic projects.

I came back inside to help Chris with the project, but apparently he already did the project without me. On top of this, Chris got sent home for throwing up at school and his mom had to pick him up, so I didn't even get to help with the project AND I was taking all of the credit for completing it. I felt like an imposter, and a stupid one at that.

At some point, some (formerly) pregnant lady showed up to the school/church unexpectedly. She was claiming sanctuary, saying she had just given birth, but she and her baby were in danger and couldn't go home because of the baby's abusive father. The church leaders took this seriously and accommodated her, but while the church leaders were away, the lady confided in the young students (and me) that she was just there for free food and shelter.

Following this, one of the elderly church officials accidentally locked himself outside the church. He was trapped in the courtyard, and he couldn't remember how he got inside in the first place. He jerked at a sliding-glass door, but it was locked (it was a door that never gets used, is always locked, and had furniture in front of it). The guy could have just walked a few feet down to an unlocked door, but he couldn't figure that out, so he inconvenienced everyone by making us unlock a rarely-used sliding-glass door and move the furniture to let him in. It was very frustrating just because of how easily he could have gotten inside. I think he might have had dementia because he was old.

--

Had a dream where I was a Senior Week in OC with Chris, Brandon, Trish, and whatever other girls Chris invited (notably, NOT the one who hit Chris with her car—Lauren?).

I was at the beach when I realized I accidentally had on underwear beneath my swim shorts. I didn't feel like going all the way back to the beach house, so I tried to quickly and discretely remove my boxers really quickly in public on the beach. I kind of got some cover behind a bench and did it really fast.

Meanwhile, Brandon was also getting changed into his swim shorts, but he was doing it right on the beach out in the open, right next to some small children, like three kids under 10, plus their mother, who were sharing a beach blanket. Brandon was literally crouched and bent over, aiming his bare-ass at some toddler's face who was like 3 feet away. I thought he was just being really careless and oblivious, but I guess I can't know for sure. The mother had to scurry her children away from Brandon to protect them.

While this was going on, I realized I actually wasn't wearing swim shorts; I was wearing porous athletic/running shorts. They were kind of loose and didn't have a drawstring—very likely to fall off with the weight of the water. On top of this, there was a very large gash, like 6", just to the left of my crotch. It was very likely people would see my dick and balls even under the best of circumstances. All of this meant that I took off my boxers for nothing and had to go back to the beach house and change into my swim shorts anyway.

I returned to the beach in my swim shorts. Chris, Trish, and everyone else were circled up on a beach blanket playing some stupid cellphone game. This was stupid to me: why even go to the beach just to do that? So I went in the water alone for a swim. It was dangerously close to a pier, so I had to swim out away from that a bit. As I kept swimming, there were all kinds of man-made structures and obstacles in the way. Also the water was too calm (likely because of all the structures). There seemed to be a factory of some sort right where I was, so I had to swim around it. On top of all this, there were icky things in the water, like seaweed and clumps of man-made waste/refuse from the factory. Eventually, I realized I wasn't even really swimming in an ocean: everything was taking place inside of a corrugated metal building with dim fluorescent lighting. It was a sad attempt to emulate a beach.

I was growing angry and frustrated because this place really sucked vs. my expectation of getting a place near a real beach. However, I had to remind myself not to judge Chris for picking out this shitty location: I remained thankful that he put in the work to find a place and coordinate everything to make it work. Friendship and socializing were more important than the beach anyway.

While navigating to the other side of the corrugate metal building, I ran into Mike Budenholzer, former coach of the Milwaukee Bucks. I was a little starstruck because he's probably the most famous person I've ever met, but he wasn't the coach of my team, so I didn't actually care all that much. Nevertheless, I made a comment about how much this place sucked. I asked if there was a way outside (so that I could get to the REAL beach). Coach Budenholzer explained the situation in a serious tone—that this beach was entirely man-made and indoors. I cracked a joke of some sort, which make Coach laugh, which made me happy. Because I made him laugh, Coach warmed up a little bit and told me where the exit was—he even led me to it and held the door open. I thanked him and went outside.

Compared to the dimly lit indoors, the natural sunlight was blinding. It took my eyes a second to adjust. The door closed behind me. I realized that I was not at the beach—I was at some random summer camp or athletic club well away from the beach. There was nothing interesting here except a swimming pool, but no one was in or around the pool, so I wasn't sure if I could even go in. I had no idea how I got here or how to get back to the beach house where everyone else was. The door was locked behind me, so I couldn't just backtrack either.

I woke up and it was raining extremely hard outside, and I had to pee really bad too. Idk if this influenced things.

This post was edited by Terps on Jul 21 2023 03:13pm
Jul 22 2023 08:15am
Had a dream where I was just walking down the street like normal, but then I had to stop and jizz unexpectedly, like it could NOT wait; it was coming out now whether I liked it or not. So I quickly unzipped in the middle of the street, and, weirdly, my peen now was the type to point down instead of up. Anyway, the jizz came out like a sneeze—a fine mist—and then it was followed by snotty jizz that wouldn’t quite come out—like a runny, snotty nose post-sneeze. I think I kind of just pinched off the jizz and wiped it on the sidewalk and went about my day.
Aug 9 2023 12:39am
Some quick ones:

Had your typical school anxiety dream where there's a standardized test and you didn't study.

Had a dream where wordle was now a 6-letter word instead of 5

Had a boring dream where I was at a family gathering. Literally nothing interesting happened.

Had a dream where I inherited a house that needed a lot of work (this place was more like a cabin in the woods though). Typical anxiety dream about my house.

Had a dream where Chris advised me not to drive fast, aggressively, etc. on this certain stretch of road, which turned out to be very appropriate advice because I got in an accident because I was passing people aggressively.

--

Had a dream where my dad was alive, and he opened an ancient Egyptian tomb. I didn't think there would be anything inside. However, surprisingly, there was an undead mummy lord inside, along with several undead cohorts to serve their mummy lord. The undead cohorts were not mere servants, however; they had modern-day occupations and roles—like a financial advisor, an entire legal team, etc.

Anyway, this mummy lord and his entourage turned out to be a serious threat to mankind, as they employed superior legal action and immense wealth to take over the U.S.

The ultimate goal for the mummy lord was to have everyone worship him as a god. A lot of people went along with this actually, but a lot of people didn't like this idea, so there were several resistance forces.

I was part of a small resistance force, so the mummy gestapo came after me. They found out I had my pistol, which was illegal in the new mummy-ruled world, so they came after me to take my gun and ammo. In response to this, I was running around, evading capture, and stashing ammo wherever I could so that, even if they found some of it, they wouldn't find all of it, and then I could go back and find it later. I actually threw a lot of it in the neighbor's pond, which would be a pretty bad idea irl, but dream logic doesn't always make sense. Idk what happened in the end.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Prev11516171819Next
Add Reply New Topic