d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Dog Meat Discussion > Is Dogmeat Socially Acceptable
Prev154555657Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Oct 10 2023 10:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 20 2017 10:04am)
From my teen years until now i've been convinced i can beat any non-trained attack dog in a fight to the death. Like a trained pitbull or a police K9 unit could prob beat me but ill straight up choke any dog out that attacks me. Just let it bite my arm/leg and its game over.

Bro :rofl:

I got a good laugh at this because I pride myself on my confidence in a 1v1 with any dog. I got attacked walking my dogs once a few years back and I landed three blows to that fuckers head before it slumped away defeated. When I got home I was bloody as shit and my calf was a little torn up but I was so happy to tell everybody I fucked that loud Lassie dog up from down the street.
Gold: 1.00
Oct 10 2023 10:27am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Oct 10 2023 10:22am)

I got a good laugh at this because I pride myself on my confidence in a 1v1 with any dog. I got attacked walking my dogs once a few years back and I landed three blows to that fuckers head before it slumped away defeated. When I got home I was bloody as shit and my calf was a little torn up but I was so happy to tell everybody I fucked that loud Lassie dog up from down the street.

You wouldn't remotely stand a chance against a Northern dog here. I'd put money that you're dead quite quickly.

I'd wager your intestines are being mucked out in sub 2 mins. Atleast that's what they do to each other.

This post was edited by SBD on Oct 10 2023 10:29am
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 10 2023 10:39am
Quote (YeeHaw @ Oct 10 2023 11:22am)

Quote (SBD @ Oct 10 2023 11:27am)
You wouldn't remotely stand a chance against a Northern dog here. I'd put money that you're dead quite quickly.

I'd wager your intestines are being mucked out in sub 2 mins. Atleast that's what they do to each other.

animals regularly beat people because they show fear. give an animal a reason to run and it will. but if its like some massive 300 lb dog yeah..... its not gonna be scared of a few punches.

but if someone's family dog comes at my kid i'm going to kill that dog with my bare hands. fido is not making it home in anything but a burlap sack. and i'm not running it off, if it attacks my kid it will attack others and i'll just put it down.

it bites my arm, i plow it over and pin it sideways, then my knee crushes its wind pipe until about a minute after it stops moving. id be fucked up no doubt, but its dead.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Oct 10 2023 10:40am
Gold: 1.00
Oct 10 2023 11:20am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 10 2023 10:39am)
animals regularly beat people because they show fear. give an animal a reason to run and it will. but if its like some massive 300 lb dog yeah..... its not gonna be scared of a few punches.

but if someone's family dog comes at my kid i'm going to kill that dog with my bare hands. fido is not making it home in anything but a burlap sack. and i'm not running it off, if it attacks my kid it will attack others and i'll just put it down.

it bites my arm, i plow it over and pin it sideways, then my knee crushes its wind pipe until about a minute after it stops moving. id be fucked up no doubt, but its dead.

Wouldn't happen here I don't think. The dogs are bread to kill other animals and for bears. There's no love for animals here. Beat them until they do what you want or starve them until they do.

I honestly don't know why people even have them anymore. Its a legacy thing at this point. Few sled dog teams left, everyone just uses skidoos to hunt now. They still have use as a bear dog but that's about it.

Anyway does not really matter.

This post was edited by SBD on Oct 10 2023 11:31am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 10 2023 01:24pm
Quote (SBD @ Oct 10 2023 11:27am)

It would depend on the starting distance. If the dog had to run at me and I was aware it was going down, I’d bet on myself. If the dog was already right next to me it will have a good chance to do some damage. I don’t know what constitutes a northern dog but I have a 95 pound husky and we have gotten down many many times over the past decade. I easily outpower him.

No matter what if I can get a grip high on the dog’s neck I will beat it into submission. Your wager is risky.
Gold: 17,609.00
Oct 10 2023 02:06pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ 10 Oct 2023 12:22)

Wow the multi gave me a new sig quote

whatya think can we keep it?

This post was edited by Crunkt on Oct 10 2023 02:07pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Oct 10 2023 09:13pm
I don't have the strength to defend myself physically, if a pit bull came at my ex-puppy, I would take out my key and jam it into its eye. See if I can gouge out its eye by the optical nerve. The pain should cause it to let go of my puppy.
Gold: 127,000.00
Nov 10 2023 03:16am
"Dennis Hopper's Ultimate Dog Meat Stew"

Ingredients:

1.5 lbs dog meat, cubed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 carrots, peeled and diced
2 celery stalks, diced
2 bell peppers, chopped (assorted colors)
1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup red wine (optional)
4 cups beef or vegetable broth
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
2 sprigs of fresh thyme
1 bay leaf
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 cup frozen peas
Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish

Instructions:

In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the cubed dog meat and sear until browned on all sides. Remove the meat and set it aside.

In the same pot, add the chopped onion and garlic. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent.

Add the carrots, celery, and bell peppers to the pot. Cook for a few minutes until they start to soften.

Return the seared dog meat to the pot and mix everything together.

Stir in the diced tomatoes and tomato paste. Cook for a few minutes to blend the flavors.

If you choose to use red wine, pour it into the pot and let it simmer for a few minutes to reduce.

Add the beef or vegetable broth, fresh rosemary, thyme, and bay leaf. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.

Cover the pot and let the stew simmer over low heat for about 2 hours, or until the dog meat becomes tender.

About 10 minutes before serving, stir in the frozen peas and let them cook until heated through.

Serve the dog meat stew in deep bowls, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.

Enjoy your "Dennis Hopper's Ultimate Dog Meat Stew" on the cruise ship, relishing the bold and hearty flavors that the dish offers. This hearty stew is perfect for savoring the moment and reflecting on your own adventures, just as Dennis Hopper would have done.

This post was edited by dos350 on Nov 10 2023 03:16am
Dec 11 2023 01:26am
BUMP FOR THE FARMERS
Feb 6 2024 06:59am
bump
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev154555657Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll