d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Ugly Nog Karmas A B!
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2017 10:20am
MAJITHOR WHAT his skills are p4p, hes a small 125'r, gurantee hed make 115 easily if it existed. hes just a small guy
his last loss is in 2011 too dominck cruz at 135... and dom is a pretty decently sized 135'r
mm is an amazing fighter

Gold: 6,487.40
Oct 21 2017 10:25am
Quote (ComicsMan @ 21 Oct 2017 10:59)
Demetrious Johnson is the p4p just like an ant is stronger than a human p4p.
Technically it's true... but who really gives a fuck?
And I actually like DJ, he's a cool dude, but reality is that I was bigger than him when I was still in elementary school so why the fuck would I care if he beats up other midgets?

If you size down Overeem to a size where no one has the power to knock down a girl (so size him down to DJ his size) and Overeem's skillset would shine still as well.
So maybe Overeem is the p4p 135 champion? How about that for logic?

But no scratch all that - Overeem fights in the real men division - the big hitters - the ones that would demolish 10 125 guys like Demetrious Johnson at the same time.
And in that monster division he's the #1 contender with a record of 6-1... totally clean in the USADA era while other users like JDS and Cain have fallen off or cant even keep healthy.
Only one man stopped him after he himself was almost stopped - twice.
But that is going to be corrected soon enough.

ALISTAIR OVEREEM HW CHAMP 2018!

in 2018 he will feel the tap again and again and.. again

Gold: 0.30
Oct 21 2017 10:28am
115 is small i don't think he would do it. he looks dehydrated already

he still has sunken eyeballs and rushes to his pedialyte just like everybody else

Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Oct 21 2017 10:35am
Quote (nekrotic @ Oct 21 2017 05:25pm)
in 2018 he will feel the tap again and again and.. again

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuVOHtGC6iM[/VIDEO]

Overeem said that after being dazed and his corner telling him they saw the tap.

GSP went on Joe Rogan's podcast talking about aliens.
Whats his excuse? Did someone knock him out right before the show? Or does GSP have permanent brain injuries? CTE?
Gold: 307.59
Oct 21 2017 10:36am
Quote (ComicsMan @ Oct 21 2017 05:35pm)
Overeem said that after being dazed and his corner telling him they saw the tap.

GSP went on Joe Rogan's podcast talking about aliens.
Whats his excuse? Did someone knock him out right before the show? Or does GSP have permanent brain injuries? CTE?

You mock about CTE gL
Gold: Locked
Warn: 50%
Oct 21 2017 10:41am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Oct 21 2017 05:36pm)
You mock about CTE gL

Not really.

We know you shouldn't interview guys that just got knocked out.
People like Overeem gets made fun of here due to an interview that he probably doesn't even remember he gave.
Because Joe Rogan is an asshole... remember how that pussy said he wouldn't do that again even if they forced him?

Then we get Jones head kicking DC into another dimension and ''the bus'' telling Rogan to not interview DC.
But Rogan his little dick got hard already so he had to do it and now people make fun of that interview with DC.

So since Nekrotic (and you bald immigrant) make fun of those interviews that should never have happened.
I can make fun of his favorite fighter speaking about aliens on a regular day... he didn't get knocked out or anything.
So we can only conclude that GSP unfortunately has had too many hits on that head of his.
Gold: 307.59
Oct 21 2017 12:32pm
Quote (ComicsMan @ Oct 21 2017 05:41pm)
Not really.

People like Overeem gets made fun of here due to an interview that he probably doesn't even remember he gave.
Because Joe Rogan is an asshole... remember how that pussy said he wouldn't do that again even if they forced him?

Then we get Jones head kicking DC into another dimension and ''the bus'' telling Rogan to not interview DC.
But Rogan his little dick got hard already so he had to do it and now people make fun of that interview with DC.

So since Nekrotic (and you bald immigrant) make fun of those interviews that should never have happened.
I can make fun of his favorite fighter speaking about aliens on a regular day... he didn't get knocked out or anything.
So we can only conclude that GSP unfortunately has had too many hits on that head of his.

Rage wall gL reading that
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2017 12:34pm
GSP has been suffering from these weird psychotic delusions since he was a little child, according to him. so it most likely has nothing to do with damage sustained during his career.
Gold: 4,427.00
Oct 21 2017 03:17pm
Quote (billyjean @ Oct 21 2017 08:45am)
you're not fooling anybody

I was fooled tbh

but ty for exposing this runt billygene

Quote (ComicsMan @ Oct 21 2017 11:41am)
Not really.

are you retarded lad :angel:
the only reason they ever stopped interviewing fighters that were K.O.'d is because Rogan said he wasn't doing it anymore

This post was edited by vert on Oct 21 2017 03:18pm
Gold: 26,774.27
Oct 21 2017 03:23pm
comics
forget about reem becoming hw champion
if he had a chin he would be champ right now
Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll