d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > France Wants Help From The U S ...again.
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Oct 21 2017 08:52am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 21 2017 10:47am)
Nope, YOUR IGNORANCE is the problem, kid, that Islam exist since a while imo... theres like like what ? 2 BILLIONS muslims, and specifically since ~2014 (aka max ISIS expansion phase) it became a problem ?... Just make your country clean its shit; thanks you,

Pard french embassy.

Are you trying to say that you understand that we went over there after assholes from the middle east blew up our world trade centers...and that you understand?

Or are you saying that because the EU didn't give France the asked for funding to pay for their operation in Niger, that the US should?
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2017 09:02am
Quote (Ghot @ 21 Oct 2017 14:17)
LOL

ISIS is not the problem...Islam is the problem.

I guess it's a good thing France can't force anyone. I seem to recall that the French were the first in Vietnam as well. In fact, Vietnam was one of France's colonies. :)

That seems unlikely given the number of Muslims living perfectly sociably and peaceably all around the world. By your logic one could also claim that the Lord's Resistance Army was not the problem but Christianity was.

It's bullshit mate. The 'problem' is religious radicalism born through extreme socioeconomic conditions and/or theocratic societies and governments. Religion itself is a problem but not specific religions. All religion. Can't think of any off the top of my head that haven't had some kind of violent fringe.
Oct 21 2017 09:07am
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 21 2017 11:02am)
That seems unlikely given the number of Muslims living perfectly sociably and peaceably all around the world. By your logic one could also claim that the Lord's Resistance Army was not the problem but Christianity was.

It's bullshit mate. The 'problem' is religious radicalism born through extreme socioeconomic conditions and/or theocratic societies and governments. Religion itself is a problem but not specific religions. All religion. Can't think of any off the top of my head that haven't had some kind of violent fringe.

I agree. Religion is the cause 99% of the time. I'm just getting a little tired of our resident Frenchman, blaming the US for anything and everything. France is no prized chicken itself.

I keep wondering if, considering all the blame the US has to deal with, if maybe we shouldn't just close off our borders for a while...and just let the complainers deal with the world's issues w/o the help of the US.
Oct 21 2017 09:11am
Quote (Ghot @ 21 Oct 2017 15:07)
I agree. Religion is the cause 99% of the time. I'm just getting a little tired of our resident Frenchman, blaming the US for anything and everything. France is no prized chicken itself.

I keep wondering if, considering all the blame the US has to deal with, if maybe we shouldn't just close off our borders for a while...and just let the complainers deal with the world's issues w/o the help of the US.

To be fair the US has been the cause of extreme instability in the middle east especially. The socioeconomic conditions I mentioned that allow organisations like ISIS to flourish are, in part, a result of America's interference as far back as Kuwait and probably farther.

This post was edited by Scaly on Oct 21 2017 09:13am
Gold: 500.00
Oct 21 2017 09:12am
Quote (Ghot @ Oct 21 2017 10:07am)

idk, the us is not so innocent according to one left wing source
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 21 2017 09:14am
Quote (duffman316 @ 21 Oct 2017 16:12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ErFCqCXcg

oh god, stop that leftists cucks train, fake news !!

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Oct 21 2017 09:15am
Oct 21 2017 09:15am
Quote (duffman316 @ 21 Oct 2017 15:12)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7ErFCqCXcg

Wew. Forgot about that one.

Wonder what kind of mental gymnastics Ghot will go through here to reconcile his argument with the contradicting views expressed by his infallible god-emperor?

Let's watch. Should be fun.
Oct 21 2017 09:26am
Quote (Scaly @ Oct 21 2017 11:11am)
To be fair the US has been the cause of extreme instability in the middle east especially. The socioeconomic conditions I mentioned that allow organisations like ISIS to flourish are, in part, a result of America's interference as far back as Kuwait and probably farther.

I'd say the US has had a lot less involvement in "other countries" politics than either England or France has had. But that's not my point.

Militant islam has been rearing it's ugly head long before the US was even a country. I feel it's unfair in the extreme to ONLY look as far back in history as seems to be the current fad. Aka, after the US became involved in the middle east.
It seems that ever since WW II the rest of the world has just sat back and LET the US deal with just about everything.

I don't recall the US ever signing on for such a task. I seem to recall a League of Nations, then a UN...etc. But it always seems to come back to the same thing.
When the world decides things need dealing with...everyone seems to turn to the US when things get serious, at the same time they are criticizing the US on any and everything.

From the US standpoint, I feel sure we would rather let the UN handle things. But that doesn't seem to be working out, does it.
The US could easily close it's borders and just let the world burn....so to speak. We CAN defend, feed, and support ourselves rather easily.

I don't see the world helping to pay for our armies....the ones that they call on continually. Yet at the same time the world seems to find it easy to dis the US for it's lack of 100% govt. subsidized healthcare, among other things.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 21 2017 09:33am
This is expensive for France because theyve destroyed theae traditional societies through colonization and they are being accountable for their actions. Also their healthcare isnt free. You should take some time to understand healthcare policies before making spurious connections.

We have been running recruitment along with Russia for mujahadeen for a decade for few now we can help clean it up. If we don't we will get hit hard again.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 21 2017 09:34am
Oct 21 2017 09:41am
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 21 2017 11:33am)
This is expensive for France because theyve destroyed theae traditional societies through colonization and they are being accountable for their actions. Also their healthcare isnt free. You should take some time to understand healthcare policies before making spurious connections.

We have been running recruitment along with Russia for mujahadeen for a decade for few now we can help clean it up. If we don't we will get hit hard again.

Only if we leave our borders open and pretend we believe that the EU, the UN etc. are any help what so ever. NONE of this crap in Africa or the Middle East is the fault of the USA. These areas were torn up by other countries, long before we came along.

Like I said, if the world wants the US to be the police force (like our sons and daughters mean nothing to us), or to be the world's refugee dumping ground, then I think they should be helping the US instead of deriding it.

As for the healthcare of the non-us countries... high taxes or govt. subsidized is the same thing. :/

/e I guess what I am saying is the US because of it abilities, and it's peoples seems to want to work to help the world. But no one has ever said that we want to work FOR the world..aka the EU or the UN.

If Europe doesn't like the way we do things...well then I'm quite sure we will be willing to step aside and let them handle things.

This post was edited by Ghot on Oct 21 2017 09:48am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll