d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > #metoo Effect In The World > How This Influence Your Own Country ?
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,945.00
Oct 19 2017 07:36pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 19 2017 04:12pm)
We live in rape culture. Has been this way for quite some time. Most women in America have been sexually assaulted or at least sexually harassed at some point in life. Dudes are pretty scummy. Men who respect women are in the minority. Just look at PaRD....a lot of guys here genuinely hate women.

Though you can direct this back at women in a way....raising such poor sons with little respect for them.

All true, except for the mother bit. I do think that's probably why older generations of men are the way they are, they were raised believing and seeing that women were inferior to men. That's not really the case nowadays, and hasn't been for a while. Either way you can't hold the mother accountable for the son's actions. Unless they're one of those fucked up mothers that do the sort of things that scar you for life.

Quote (excellence @ Oct 19 2017 04:20pm)
case in point is you, who insinuated the First Lady is a whore. you're no better than those who dragged Michelle Obama into the fray.

who knows what you drooled out of the side of your mouth when Palin was running for VP, you misogynist swine.

Actually gotta agree with him for once on the hypocrisy. She may be a golddigger but she's not a whore just because she posed nude.

It really pisses me off though how people went after Michelle, saying she wasn't classy, calling her an ape, and throwing fits when she wore a sleeveless dress. Honestly makes my blood boil when I see people saying shit like "Glad we finally have a classy first lady in the WH again". Just because Melania is white and pretty, it doesn't make her a Jackie. She has no substance.

Anyway, I'm glad Alyssa Milano got Me Too started. So many people are speaking up that probably never thought they'd have the support to do so before.
Gold: 200.83
Oct 19 2017 08:22pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Oct 19 2017 02:41pm)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77360955&f=119

Already a thread about it on the first page.

I've been sexually harassed on multiple occasions. Maybe even sexually assaulted, depending on your definition of the term. Most of it was fairly innocuous, just as nothing comes of most sexual harassment against women, either.

That's not to say that we don't have a major problem with violence against women in America, just to say that it may not be as widespread as things seem. Definitely one of the top things I'd like to see change in my lifetime, along with deaths from hunger and the rate of homelessness.

I've had my ass grabbed without consent by girls admiring glute gains, #metoo

This post was edited by majorblood on Oct 19 2017 08:24pm
Gold: 57.00
Oct 19 2017 08:58pm
Quote (majorblood @ 19 Oct 2017 22:22)
I've had my ass grabbed without consent by girls admiring glute gains, #metoo

sounds like you ran into the many sisters and female cousins of myron gainesborough
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2017 10:12pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 19 2017 05:23pm)
Gold digger. Objectively true. She had to sign a contract allowing her to have a baby given that she meet certain fitness goals afterword or risk being sued....

I'm not stating an opinion. Thats a shitty red herring anyway.

I can Google and find pictures of her in her underwear. That's not my opinion. You can do this yourself no matter how you feel about it.

I gotta agree with excellence, here. A woman posing for pictures in her lingerie (or nude) does not make her a whore, and implying as much is slut-shaming to the first degree.
Gold: 286,210.50
Oct 20 2017 07:18am
more heads are falling this morning, this is great news for the future, mentality will change.

Gold: 18,534.02
Oct 20 2017 07:29am
Oh look! Another thread that tries to push the notion that men (especially white men) are terrible and should be eliminated.

How original.....
Oct 20 2017 11:34am
Quote (djman72 @ Oct 20 2017 09:29am)
Oh look! Another thread that tries to push the notion that men (especially white men) are terrible and should be eliminated.

How original.....

this is not the point of this topic, it's about sexual harassement in general; we are actually talking about many white mens that are the victims here. And if a famous black personality get caught, he will have same consequences as others for sure.

Quote (Helloween7 @ Oct 19 2017 06:37pm)
And then there's one of the two man in QC who are in a scandal.

He's a gay popular TV host and he harassed both women and men, most of his alleged acts were him appearing in varying state of undresses in front of employees and such and saying things you shouldn't say. Like, translating here : You look like you would have a cute penis, are you sure you're not gay? Grabbing a male journalist balls in a party while his girlfriend was standing right next to her.

A lot of his sexual harassment happened with many witnesses. This is not your usual predator who does things behind closed doors where no one can see. I'm not even sure this person understands what he did wrong, I think he must've skipped the whole sexual education/growth an adult person goes through in his or her life.

Not to say what he did is acceptable, to do what he did over 15 years is absolutely indefensible. I just find his actions very odd, there's something not quite right with him. I don't think he quite fit the predator with power profile most abusers/harassers in his position.

Gold: 1,945.00
Oct 20 2017 12:03pm
Quote (djman72 @ Oct 20 2017 07:29am)

How original.....

That's not dramatic at all

Quote (PKSubban @ Oct 20 2017 11:34am)
this is not the point of this topic, it's about sexual harassement in general; we are actually talking about many white mens that are the victims here. And if a famous black personality get caught, he will have same consequences as others for sure.

*Cough*Cosby*Cough*
Oct 20 2017 01:56pm
Quote (Xandriia @ Oct 20 2017 02:03pm)
That's not dramatic at all

*Cough*Cosby*Cough*

what's up with Crosby ?
Gold: 13.95
Oct 20 2017 02:08pm
Quote (PKSubban @ Oct 20 2017 03:56pm)
what's up with Crosby ?

A bit too much hockey my friend.