d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Lacking Alot Of Motivation..
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.46
Oct 19 2017 06:15am
I always feel tired for some reasons and that caused me to skip gym alot the last 2 months. I had an amazing shape imo prior to this, but now I'm lacking discipline in what I eat and in actually doing the work in the gym. I think I've pulled my shits together, and so I'd like to give it a shot back by restarting my 6-7 days/week
Was wondering if you guys had a routine you would share for hypertrophy that is 6-7 days a week and that has at least bench + squat in it.

Thanks in advance and if everything goes well, might share the progress just for motivation...

/E: 6-7 days a week cuz I actually have alot of free time and I enjoy it usually

This post was edited by Betrayed on Oct 19 2017 06:15am
Gold: 450.51
Oct 19 2017 06:21am
Quote (Betrayed @ Oct 19 2017 01:15pm)
I always feel tired for some reasons and that caused me to skip gym alot the last 2 months. I had an amazing shape imo prior to this, but now I'm lacking discipline in what I eat and in actually doing the work in the gym. I think I've pulled my shits together, and so I'd like to give it a shot back by restarting my 6-7 days/week
Was wondering if you guys had a routine you would share for hypertrophy that is 6-7 days a week and that has at least bench + squat in it.

Thanks in advance and if everything goes well, might share the progress just for motivation...

/E: 6-7 days a week cuz I actually have alot of free time and I enjoy it usually

Hey man, I'm in the same spot as you. Went 6 times a week and now I took 1 week off that is now 2 weeks.

My 6-day split was:

1. Chest - Triceps
2. Back - Biceps
3. Legs - Shoulders

Depending on my fatigue and soreness, I'd either go all out or take it a little easier. It's a very simple schedule and it worked wonder for me. Starting off with big compound movements : Bench Press, Deadlifts, Squats. Followed by some incline / decline / lat pull down / single rows / donkey raises / side raises. After that some isolation cause arms are the most important muscle group right? ;)

There's another guy who was tired all the time. Maybe you can find some advice in his thread: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77325118&f=60
Gold: 1,803.00
Oct 19 2017 09:20am
Just make your own and hit everything at least twice a week. More volume is not always better either. I prefer my workouts don't last more than 45 minutes and that keeps me from burning out as well
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll