d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1499500501502503646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,400.67
Oct 29 2020 01:36pm
Quote (dro94 @ 29 Oct 2020 21:17)
Just before the report was released, Sir Keir spoke about how the report’s findings have to be fairly viewed and not dismissed as exaggerations, media lies, inside plot from right wing labour MPs, etc.

Then as soon as the report was released Corbyn made a statement calling the antisemitism saga ‘overly exaggerated’.

Corbyn was never the smartest...

I see, he's digging his own grave - again.

I really wonder how covid would have gone in the UK if Corbyn hadnt single-handedly gifted a strong majority to the Tories...
Johnson calling for a snap election in December 2019 might go down as one of the most brilliantly timed elections in history. Due to the lucky timing, they got 3-4 years with a solid majority to recover from the covid debacle.
Gold: 98,921.50
Oct 29 2020 02:29pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 29 2020 07:48pm)
please do not make off topic, this is european topic, thank you.

So m4d that the British are kicking you out of their fishing waters. Honestly, what were you expecting?

Gold: 945.00
Oct 29 2020 04:47pm
Quote (dro94 @ Oct 29 2020 08:16pm)
Jeremy Corbyn has been suspended from the Labour Party due a human rights watchdog's report into his handling of anti-semitism.

I wonder if the people here who stuck up for him when he was endorsing anti-semitic murals and constructively dismissing Jewish MPs from the party will admit they were wrong?

Nah, don't be silly!

You forgot what was argued.. It always has been the changed definition of what is antisemitism that has become to broad to not downplay it

Let me help you put things into perspective with a random post from Void:

Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 29 2020 02:30pm)
Except in this case the French Palestinians ants took in a bunch of Muslim Jewish ants out of kindness, fed & housed them, while the Muslim Jewish ants refuse to assimilate and now are causing a plethora of issues, including trying to silence secular Muslim views which MuslimJewish ants have done so for eons in their own countries.

State Israeli terrorism is far worse than what we see today from Muslims in France. If British politics silences that was done and is going on under the label of antisemtism, out of shame of orchestrating the relocation of Jews, then your country deserves to be ridiculed.

Points given to the Saucis if he saw this coming..

Corbyn is being made an example of, or being made a political hero by definition, to make the party electable for the plebs that can't figure this out.

sew me

This post was edited by Knoppie on Oct 29 2020 04:49pm
Gold: 3.33
Oct 29 2020 05:13pm
Quote (Knoppie @ Oct 29 2020 11:47pm)
You forgot what was argued.. It always has been the changed definition of what is antisemitism that has become to broad to not downplay it

State Israeli terrorism is far worse than what we see today from Muslims in France. If British politics silences that was done and is going on under the label of antisemtism, out of shame of orchestrating the relocation of Jews, then your country deserves to be ridiculed.

Corbyn is being made an example of, or being made a political hero by definition, to make the party electable for the plebs that can't figure this out.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/10/29/15/35003608-0-image-a-56_1603984019696.jpg

sew me

I hope the irony isn't lost on people that her parents came from Pakistan, a country partitioned in 1947 by the British.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 29 2020 05:17pm
for those interested in the details concerning corbyn's suspension, and not just simplistic narratives, resembling the good old "the police conducted an investigation into abuse of power allegations and found absolutely no wrongdoing on its part" line of argument:

Gold: 326.73
Oct 29 2020 05:43pm
Quote (Thomas Cross @ Oct 28 2020 09:54am)
The UK did exactly this many times in european history. They tried and succesfully did play the counter balance in europe, so not a single power can conquer the continent. And if there was an europe-wide alliance they joined it and destroy it from the inside. It is all over again.
Too bad they are too dumb to realize EU is not the center of the world anymore, and they weakened their own position and the EUs too, wich has the same interest in the world as them.

Nah Thomas, you're wrong... Trump yesterday ordained toad faced Nigel Farage as the king of Europe. :rofl:

Quote (dro94 @ Oct 28 2020 12:32pm)
Fixed

My man right here.
Gold: 9,484.00
Oct 29 2020 06:01pm
Quote (Knoppie @ Oct 29 2020 06:47pm)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/10/29/15/35003608-0-image-a-56_1603984019696.jpg

sew me

This post is ignorant of history. Jews have somewhere between 2000-4000 years tied to Israel which predates Arabs by many years. The current Arabs that are the Palestinians are descendants of Arabs that spread from the Arabian peninsula around and after 700 AD. As they moved into Palestine, North Africa and other parts of Asia they conquered and in many cases displaced certain ethnicities. Many Jews fled what is current day Palestine all over the world. Some ended up in eastern Europe, some in parts of Africa or Asia minor and so on.

So no Palestinians are not entitled to that land. They took it by force and numbers many centuries ago and now the Jews took it back with the help of Britain which set things right. It's a tiny slither of land and there are dozens of Arab countries that Palestinians can call home.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 29 2020 06:05pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 29 2020 08:01pm)
This post is ignorant of history. Jews have somewhere between 2000-4000 years tied to Israel which predates Arabs by many years. The current Arabs that are the Palestinians are descendants of Arabs that spread from the Arabian peninsula around and after 700 AD. As they moved into Palestine, North Africa and other parts of Asia they conquered and in many cases displaced certain ethnicities. Many Jews fled what is current day Palestine all over the world. Some ended up in eastern Europe, some in parts of Africa or Asia minor and so on.

So no Palestinians are not entitled to that land. They took it by force and numbers many centuries ago and now the Jews took it back with the help of Britain which set things right. It's a tiny slither of land and there are dozens of Arab countries that Palestinians can call home.

You heard it here -- Palestinian problem solved!

I'll let em know
Gold: 260.11
Oct 29 2020 06:36pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 29 2020 07:01pm)

Force is the only authority.

All other factors are PR
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 29 2020 06:51pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 29 Oct 2020 19:51)
How many throats were slit in France today by Allahu Snackbars?

we have the bomb, adolf.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1499500501502503646Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll