d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvm Barb Ww , What Weapon Better? > Help
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
Aug 13 2017 05:53pm
Quote (Arhimond @ Aug 13 2017 05:38pm)
Then maybe better MainHand Azure?.. Give some info if no.

You realize that berserking with a 400 damage weapon deals more damage than berserking with a 100 damage weapon and adding on +375 magic damage after %ED
And the aura does nothing at all for zerk

Cap of 0% - you sure?

Yes, sanctuary makes you treat enemy undead as if they had either 0% DR, or their current %DR, whichever is lower.
If they have 0% DR from decrep, than it does nothing. If they have -100% from amp, it does nothing
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2017 06:10pm
Quote (Arhimond @ Aug 13 2017 12:05pm)
Amped, convicted, extra strong, spectral hit -> gl with ur LifeLeech.

Lmao. If you're a total wimp when it comes to CS then by all means use grief+ss and WW away. There are plenty of HC barbs out there using dual grief and enigma running CS all day with little trouble.

Otherwise, you leap, pick off De Seis, aura gone (fanatacism scarier than conviction anyway), you've got a pack of extra strong undead that have a fairly long hit recovery animation. And they can be howled off if need be. Zero reason to use a weaker weapon in the off hand when it doesn't improve safety, leech, or kill speed
Gold: Locked
Aug 13 2017 06:58pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Aug 14 2017 03:53am)
You realize that berserking with a 400 damage weapon deals more damage than berserking with a 100 damage weapon and adding on +375 magic damage after %ED
And the aura does nothing at all for zerk

Yes, sanctuary makes you treat enemy undead as if they had either 0% DR, or their current %DR, whichever is lower.
If they have 0% DR from decrep, than it does nothing. If they have -100% from amp, it does nothing

thx for info. but i still prefere Sanctuary aura, cus of: Alive char > Dead char.

Quote (Khboer @ Aug 14 2017 04:10am)
Lmao. If you're a total wimp when it comes to CS then by all means use grief+ss and WW away. There are plenty of HC barbs out there using dual grief and enigma running CS all day with little trouble.

Otherwise, you leap, pick off De Seis, aura gone (fanatacism scarier than conviction anyway), you've got a pack of extra strong undead that have a fairly long hit recovery animation. And they can be howled off if need be. Zero reason to use a weaker weapon in the off hand when it doesn't improve safety, leech, or kill speed

Who running CS by barbs all day?..
Bots/cheaters?
They play in p8 games, and always too slow, cus hammers/sorcs always opening seals and killing/tanking all?
Little trouble == potential death.
YOU CANT LEAP/HOWL when you make WW. Low range WW - dont help, cause when you stoped doing it - you can get some hits to death.
When you howl - you lose mobs ==( lose time || skip mobs )
When you leap/stun - you lose time.

Say about long hit animation and slow attacks to frozen river "pindle type mobs". I got some tests, and success found: in small range spawned 3x uniq mobs pack (all of them - "pindle type"). They are realy slow, but when they have 2x aura + fast ++modifiers - every hit (even with 50% DR char setup) from minion ~= 1k hp. Success killed them all by hammerdin with lawbringer scepter.
I bored talking with you Khboer, i said to Kron and will retry for you - I DONT WANNA TALKING ABOUT UR PUSSY PLAY STYLE. Wanna talking about skipping every "hard mobs" - go talk with him about it.
Gold: 0.01
Aug 13 2017 07:04pm
Quote (Arhimond @ Aug 13 2017 04:58pm)
thx for info. but i still prefere Sanctuary aura, cus of: Alive char > Dead char.
I don't know how to WW properly, so I can't leap on occasion to knock back mobs.

Your entire reason for thinking Azurewrath is any good, all summed up.

Gold: 175.01
Aug 13 2017 07:04pm
Ahrimond how much hp do your barbs have?
Aug 13 2017 07:47pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Aug 14 2017 05:04am)
Ahrimond how much hp do your barbs have?

0, i dont play in d2 smt like a ~year, except testing some mods in unofficial servers

i dont like barbs, cus it is low effectivity class for pvm.
but i tested them in past.. ww, frenzy, tele, berserker, conc.. almost all what can do with them, but too useless.
for me barb == bo || gold find leaper\stuner\frenzy for travi
Gold: 544.00
Aug 13 2017 08:07pm
Quote (Arhimond @ 13 Aug 2017 20:47)
0, i dont play in d2 smt like a ~year, except testing some mods in unofficial servers

but i tested them in past.. ww, frenzy, tele, berserker, conc.. almost all what can do with them, but too useless.

Dual Grief PB can solve that problem.
Gold: 8.73
Aug 13 2017 08:58pm
Quote (Arhimond @ Aug 13 2017 08:47pm)

Maybe the reason your barbs are "low effectivity" is because you insist on using bad items with no damage to help your characters survive against enemies you will never encounter

This post was edited by SuperButt420 on Aug 13 2017 08:58pm
Aug 13 2017 09:53pm
Quote (SuperButt420 @ Aug 14 2017 06:58am)
Maybe the reason your barbs are "low effectivity" is because you insist on using bad items with no damage to help your characters survive against enemies you will never encounter

OH REALY, 2016 reg user will talk to me somethink about trying use another items.. I playing in D2 longer than you live in this world. So just go play tetris, noob.

Quote (Unconscious @ Aug 14 2017 06:07am)
Dual Grief PB can solve that problem.

Dual brain, read prev posts -> solve ur problem to understand how to play at HardCore w/o die every 500 hours.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2017 10:08pm
Quote (Arhimond @ Aug 13 2017 04:58pm)
Who running CS by barbs all day?..
Bots/cheaters?
They play in p8 games, and always too slow, cus hammers/sorcs always opening seals and killing/tanking all?

Back when people were putting Lawbringer on a3 mercs for CS runs Barbs could clear all the seals in full games before most would get to the second seal. Tele-howl-zerk/frenzy done.

Back in Classic WW barbs ruled because there were no weapon speed breakpoints.

You can run glasscannons (which barbs are generally not) in HC. You don't have to be a bot. You have to know what you're up to, what you can handle, and be alert.

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll