d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw1 Achievements Thread > Come One, Come All
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Sep 11 2017 05:24pm
Was trying to play through the hurricane last night, got a few FA rounds in before i lost power. Thought everything would be good because we have a generator and covered spot outside for it to run during the storm. Unfortunately i lost internet sometime last night.

Screenshots of missions i completed last night and some rough FA losses to come!
Gold: 2.00
Sep 18 2017 04:15pm
Been a busy week after the hurricane.. heres a few missions + HM bonus in prophs i did
So far 11/25 on the title I think.. been a few days since I logged on, hoping to get back on tonight and do some more missions.
Should have a couple hours tomorrow morning before a corporate event.

I apologize for the long breaks in between posts but I don't play games that often, which is why I still play GW :)

Got in 2 humiliating rounds of FA before the power went out.
By the time I got the generator powering house it was nearly 10pm that Sunday night, so I didn't log back on.
FA is always a fun time to talk to people in between games too. Really brings back that old game feel waiting for it to sync.
Unfortunately, the more people that are there the slower the games go, which is the only drawback.
Idk the logistics behind it, but im also assuming it has to do with reduces dedicated server space to GW. Can wait sometimes for FA for 20+minutes.
Really hoping the community comes together for other events that dont have to wait for sync.

Got through these missions pretty easy although I kept failing in Gates of Kryta... eventually I got it though ( first s/s )
Skipping the jungle missions for now, want to go ahead and try to do the desert missions.
Forget the mission name, but whichever one has the 3 generals you have to leave the arena and kill is separate from the rest of the desert in this statement.
For that mission I'm gonna wait for my Guild Leader to come on. He's pretty badass with the mission in HM, and you usually need someone to help with that one anyway.

Finished the Doppelganer + Crystal mission in the desert. Gonna give Dragon's Lair an attempt or two later tonight/tomorrow

What's everyone else doing? Gw2 updates going well? I've seen a lot on Facebook , haven't streamed anything or looked into it much

This post was edited by Keasbey_Nights on Sep 18 2017 04:16pm
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll