d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw1 Achievements Thread > Come One, Come All
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,014.00
Aug 14 2017 08:05am
Quote (Keasbey_Nights @ Aug 13 2017 02:52pm)

E: stuck at work, but FA is live for anyone reading this...

Damn I forgot - Got distracted with going to the gym, grocery shopping, smoothie king, and yard work. Adulting...
Gold: 2.00
Aug 14 2017 08:40am
Quote (Motoko @ Aug 14 2017 09:05am)
Damn I forgot - Got distracted with going to the gym, grocery shopping, smoothie king, and yard work. Adulting...

I feel you, had dinner with my family and then had to
Paint some shelves ive been working on...

The only thing worse than painting over bare wood is painting over white that has sat so long its yellow. 2 coats of primer done now.. just one layer of white and an accent color left.

Bleh. Hopefully will get my title today and time to play today. Have a short work day and an appointment for my side business though.
Gold: 22.00
Aug 14 2017 01:48pm
Quote (Motoko @ Aug 14 2017 10:05am)

if i didn't know you were not a fat basement-dwelling nerd irl, i'd think you were a fat basement-dwelling nerd irl. ^_^
Aug 14 2017 03:22pm
Quote (Wretch @ Aug 14 2017 02:48pm)
if i didn't know you were not a fat basement-dwelling nerd irl, i'd think you were a fat basement-dwelling nerd irl. ^_^

You know how the online/gaming scene is: If someone is good at something or better than you at something - those are the applicable physical and social absolutes.

I didn't know you knew what I looked like though. Of course you and I have been playing online games and Guild Wars long enough to see the internet develop from being taboo to see what a gamer looks like to it being marketed and profited from.
Gold: 22.00
Aug 14 2017 07:24pm
Quote (Motoko @ Aug 14 2017 05:22pm)
You know how the online/gaming scene is: If someone is good at something or better than you at something - those are the applicable physical and social absolutes.

I didn't know you knew what I looked like though. Of course you and I have been playing online games and Guild Wars long enough to see the internet develop from being taboo to see what a gamer looks like to it being marketed and profited from.

i was friends on facebook with your canelo alvarez lookin ass

This post was edited by Wretch on Aug 14 2017 07:28pm
Gold: 1,260.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 14 2017 09:49pm
Three achievements... firstly having an Ascalon NPC named after me, secondly cybering Inde, and thirdly reporting a friend as a joke and it unfortunately got him banned with some of the most valuable items in the game ato the time (mini polars and pandas etc). Sorry vic I love you.
Aug 15 2017 08:24am
Quote (Wretch @ Aug 14 2017 08:24pm)
i was friends on facebook with your canelo alvarez lookin ass

Oh that's right. And to be honest - That reminds me... Back when it was more taboo to see what your gamer buddies looked like I remember a bunch of my photos making it all over QQ forums so I ended up removing every GW contact I had off FB since I didn't think it was worth it to have those contacts.

Quote (00pq @ Aug 14 2017 10:49pm)
Three achievements... firstly having an Ascalon NPC named after me, secondly cybering Inde, and thirdly reporting a friend as a joke and it unfortunately got him banned with some of the most valuable items in the game ato the time (mini polars and pandas etc). Sorry vic I love you.

1) Which NPC?
2) Can you refresh me on who Inde was - was that some GWGuru mod? Name sounds familiar...

This post was edited by Motoko on Aug 15 2017 08:25am
Gold: 1,260.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 21 2017 06:37am
Quote (Motoko @ Aug 15 2017 10:24am)

1) Which NPC?
2) Can you refresh me on who Inde was - was that some GWGuru mod? Name sounds familiar...

Captain arne

Inde was the Njaguar of guru
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2017 07:59pm
Motoko with the self-tonic. You da best.
Gold: 2.00
Sep 10 2017 10:27am
It has been some time since I updated this thread, I apologize.
Went to see the Solar eclipse late last month, when I came back work was very busy. And now there is a hurricane coming to Florida, which made things very hysteric and busy in my area.
Not just with work and my business start-up, but also with general life and not really having much of a chance to get my laptop set back up for gaming and such.

I have had time to play Gw, just not enough time,will,effort,whatever to edit pics and upload them. Plus for a good while I was just capping skills, which tend to make for some boring Screenshots
So there are a lot of pictures grouped together in collages that I hope turned out will. First time using this particular program that I made them with.

First and foremost, theCanthan Skill Hunter Title I was going for has been completed.
My goal was to take out as many of the annoyingly out of the way caps, not have to do much in the KC region, and also explore some of the regions that I havent been to much.
**I capped 50 or so of the skills, used some flames of Balthazaar I bought off a friend, and did some JQ/FA to fill in the boring spots of the title.
**Luckily I caught the end of the most recent JQ bonus weekend, so that helped a lot with the capping of the skills :D
**After completing it, I started looking through the armors on GWWiki , kinda wanted a new set to celebrate.
**Went with Tyrian armor, super cheap ( though that wasnt a factor ) looks great dyed half black (chest/legs) and white (gloves/boots)
Picked up a few CCs last night for heroes dirt cheap, still need to mod a couple of them. But Happy about the price ( spent ~50e for all 4)

Did a few FA battles as well last night, s/s below. 1 win/1loss , the win was at 99% though, so was a good game. Very close.
Same with the loss that we suffered afterward, lost at 100% but we had killed at least one of the critical NPCs in Kurz territory.
The majority of these JQ games were over very quick. Likely due to large teams of bots that weren't well synced up..
A few of these games though, the bots would gang up in co-ordinated packs. They could've been human, but they suicided like bots.
The 5-10 loss was definitely a human group, the 9-10 loss im unsure of.
All the other victories were pretty darn easy though.

From getting the Canthan Skill Hunter Title, progress is now
2/3 Skill cap titles
5/6 mission titles
10/30 GWAMM -> Second tier, People Know Me has been reached !
high 50% carto tracks Cantha/Elona
( Elona is at 59.4% , so time to start looking at getting the carto titles as well )

Currently Working on Prophecies Guardian Track, which will give me 2 maxed titles ( Prophecies and Legendary Guardian for all missions HM and NM )
Progress is at 5 / 25

Ran into problems with the mission S/S unfortunately... Some user error is natural , of course.
Started in Ascalon region, and I forgot to get Screenshots of the Fort Ranik and Great Northern Wall missions, altogether.
Ruins of Surmia I actually managed to get through in one go. NM took me 3 or 4 tries because i couldnt remember the damn path for the Ember Bearers.
Nolani AcademyI ran into issues with mechanics of the bonus...
1) Forgot to get the Tome of the Fallen from the NPC the first time.
The bonus involves taking it from one side of the map to the other... However, you have to actually pick it up from the ground after you talk to him
2) Got overrun at the Spirits cursing the Tome of the Fallen before i could get it back on the pedestal
3) Restarted mission, got the Tome all good, snuck through and didn't get overwhelmed this time
4) Forgot to talk to the NPC that appears after putting it on the pedestal
5) Went back and got that shit!
The bottom 3 Screenshots of the missions collage should explain what I'm talking about.. I do take Screenshots of interesting failures, as well :P
Have them a little of order... (L) bottom: going back to talk to the Old Ascalon Spirit and get the bonus
(mid) bottom: Failing the first time at the Spirits
(R) bottom: Tome of the Fallen left on the ground the first time

Completed the Doppelganger mission @ Augury Rock last night, was super tired and I must have missed the Screenshot, but I remember taking it.
Will do a bit more investigation on that later

Have been playing around with new builds with all of the Elite skill caps, will post some Temp. Codes and screenshots of those later on!

First time using this collage program ( so much easier than manually doing it... ) , so i apologize in advance for poor res quality, uneven edges, anything cosmetic like that.
Thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread in my absence, lets keep it going...

Hoping to have some good updates in the next day or so as this Hurricane settles in.
( Have a generator and everything I need to game pretty much throughout the whole thing. )

This post was edited by Keasbey_Nights on Sep 10 2017 10:29am
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll