d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Hobbes > Summon/shockwave/fireclaw Druid
Prev1747576777889Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,175.00
Aug 19 2018 04:11pm
I do not accept your retirement, sorry you must find a way to play again
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 40%
Aug 19 2018 04:50pm
Quote (Haseo @ Aug 19 2018 03:13pm)
its like u need Extra strength Preperation H for the butthurt ive given you

Definition of being a life butthurt :

:rofl:

stay quite rand

This post was edited by Melatonina on Aug 19 2018 04:50pm
Gold: 19.00
Aug 19 2018 11:41pm
Quote (Haseo @ 19 Aug 2018 06:33)
chrono cross

gave up after dying to the guy who old man with masamune killed as a ghost or w.e like 10 times.. he hit too damn hard

Oh man, how could you give up then?! I found that to be a really interesting point in the story. He just has that one move that is hard, I think it's called HlyDrgSwrd. Don't bring any black innates to that fight, spread out your Revives, keep a character with a high healing ability at a high level of element charges so they are ready to heal instantly when needed, and the most overlooked thing in CC: defend! CC is not an overly difficult game, but vs the tougher bosses with 1-hit capabilities, defending at the end of each turn can be the key.

A lot of the bosses in CC will only use their omega move if you hit them with their weakness. AKA if Dario is black innate and you hit him with a white element he will go apeshit and kill you in 1 hit. But using any other type of elements or physical attacks and he will just use his regular attacks or buffing elements. The same is true against the Red Dragon but I can't remember any of the other ones off the top of my head. Perhaps TheCreature19 is correct and Miguel has one of these work-arounds as well.

Whatever the case, it's worth picking back up if you haven't beaten it! Great game. I try to go for Serge/Fargo/Glenn, Serge/Fargo/Razzly, or Serge/Kid/Razzly depending on the playthrough. I tried to level Pierre once but I couldn't stand his personality lol. Oh, and Pip is probably the most interesting character in the game to play with but takes some dedication. You level him up like a pokemon, and the game counts your attacks of each type of element/physical and levels him up differently depending on how you play him. You can look up Pip leveling guides online and it gets pretty cool once you know the game and get into it. I've evolved a few pips but I still like my other parties better.

Quote (Mukhalif @ 19 Aug 2018 08:18)
Definitely can relate to not being able to do DII casually. Kinda why I’m putting my next char on hold as I know it’ll suck me in.

Anyways, really enjoyed both Hobbes and Hypatia, great stuff!

Yeah, what's up with that?! Why can I play every other game on a come-and-go basis but D2 takes over my life haha :bonk: Can't wait to see your sorc!

This post was edited by Belarathon on Aug 19 2018 11:44pm
Gold: 4,205.00
Aug 20 2018 01:37am
Quote (Belarathon @ Aug 20 2018 12:41am)
Oh man, how could you give up then?! I found that to be a really interesting point in the story. He just has that one move that is hard, I think it's called HlyDrgSwrd. Don't bring any black innates to that fight, spread out your Revives, keep a character with a high healing ability at a high level of element charges so they are ready to heal instantly when needed, and the most overlooked thing in CC: defend! CC is not an overly difficult game, but vs the tougher bosses with 1-hit capabilities, defending at the end of each turn can be the key.

A lot of the bosses in CC will only use their omega move if you hit them with their weakness. AKA if Dario is black innate and you hit him with a white element he will go apeshit and kill you in 1 hit. But using any other type of elements or physical attacks and he will just use his regular attacks or buffing elements. The same is true against the Red Dragon but I can't remember any of the other ones off the top of my head. Perhaps TheCreature19 is correct and Miguel has one of these work-arounds as well.

Whatever the case, it's worth picking back up if you haven't beaten it! Great game. I try to go for Serge/Fargo/Glenn, Serge/Fargo/Razzly, or Serge/Kid/Razzly depending on the playthrough. I tried to level Pierre once but I couldn't stand his personality lol. Oh, and Pip is probably the most interesting character in the game to play with but takes some dedication. You level him up like a pokemon, and the game counts your attacks of each type of element/physical and levels him up differently depending on how you play him. You can look up Pip leveling guides online and it gets pretty cool once you know the game and get into it. I've evolved a few pips but I still like my other parties better.

Yeah, what's up with that?! Why can I play every other game on a come-and-go basis but D2 takes over my life haha :bonk: Can't wait to see your sorc!

Youre automatically a black innate as lynx when u fight him
And go figure i didnt have a single element of turncolor... so yuh

Quote (Melatonina @ Aug 19 2018 05:50pm)
Definition of being a life butthurt :

:rofl:

stay quite rand

Butthurt that youre stalking my posts... confirmed
Gold: 19.00
Aug 20 2018 01:44am
Quote (Haseo @ 20 Aug 2018 01:37)

Haha I forgot about that part (been a few years I believe), well definitely keep your revives off of Lynx then and always defend at the end of every turn with him. Man, I'm missing the game now, I really wish they would bring it to the ps4...
Aug 20 2018 01:47am
Quote (Belarathon @ Aug 20 2018 02:44am)
Haha I forgot about that part (been a few years I believe), well definitely keep your revives off of Lynx then and always defend at the end of every turn with him. Man, I'm missing the game now, I really wish they would bring it to the ps4...

I deleted the rom but maybe ill give it another go if the save data is intact..which it should be

Ive alrdy spoiled the ending n stuff for myself tho
Aug 20 2018 01:47am
Quote (Haseo @ Aug 20 2018 08:37am)

I dont have to stalk you nerd, you are on every forum that I've been using before you.
Started with LLD forum now you come in here I dont even know why since you dont do pvm.

maybe cause you're a nerd lacking attention, idk

Aug 20 2018 01:49am
Quote (Melatonina @ Aug 20 2018 02:47am)
I dont have to stalk you nerd, you are on every forum that I've been using before you.
Started with LLD forum now you come in here I dont even know why since you dont do pvm.

maybe cause you're a nerd lacking attention, idk

Playing pvm already makes you the nerd more than me..

Also

Group: Member
Gold: 4.21

Guild: L i B
Warn: 10%

Now stop spamming Bel's topic with shit thanks
Aug 20 2018 01:53am
Quote (Haseo @ Aug 20 2018 08:49am)
Playing pvm already makes you the nerd more than me..

Also

Group: Member
Gold: 4.21

Guild: L i B
Warn: 10%

Now stop spamming Bel's topic with shit thanks

his run is done and you're talking about a different game so

are all nerds hypocrites like you, or just only you ?

autism confirmed :rofl:
Aug 20 2018 01:55am
Im not the one posting a walkthrough of a single player playthrough for attention like you.. youve already been defeated.

Quite instead of quiet lmao

Also reported for flaming thanks.

This post was edited by Haseo on Aug 20 2018 01:56am
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1747576777889Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll