d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Duffington Post > Bringing You Real News
Prev1372373374375376528Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,284.73
Sep 20 2020 11:31am
Quote (proccy @ Sep 20 2020 11:27am)
if I were her parents I'd be way more pissed off at the scumbag boyfriend than the police. I'd also have to question my own parenting that led to my daughter becoming involved with thugs and drug dealers

she was heavily involved in the drug trafficking its been proven. so I mean when you make bad decisions you have no one to blame but yourself.
but yeah anyone who thinks she's innocent or was "sleeping" just has no brain at all, pure zombie listening to nonsense mainstream media in my opinion.
I have this argument and show them the proof almost weekly and watch peoples face just die inside knowing they've been wrong and argued so hard for so many weeks lol
Gold: 88.21
Sep 20 2020 11:39am
Quote (Tear @ Sep 20 2020 10:31am)
she was heavily involved in the drug trafficking its been proven. so I mean when you make bad decisions you have no one to blame but yourself.
but yeah anyone who thinks she's innocent or was "sleeping" just has no brain at all, pure zombie listening to nonsense mainstream media in my opinion.
I have this argument and show them the proof almost weekly and watch peoples face just die inside knowing they've been wrong and argued so hard for so many weeks lol

She made bad decisions but she didn't deserve to be shot dead

But the police aren't to blame for that, it's her scumbag boyfriend
Gold: 5,284.73
Sep 20 2020 05:21pm
Quote (proccy @ Sep 20 2020 11:39am)
She made bad decisions but she didn't deserve to be shot dead

But the police aren't to blame for that, it's her scumbag boyfriend

I mean apart from murderers and pedophiles I don't think anyone "deserves" to be shot dead.
but yeah, her boyfriend killed her by shooting at the police lol.
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 20 2020 06:57pm
Quote (Tear @ Sep 20 2020 07:21pm)
I mean apart from murderers and pedophiles I don't think anyone "deserves" to be shot dead.

Trap queen.mp3
Gold: 57.00
Sep 20 2020 08:31pm
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2020/09/20/indiana-racial-justice-activist-satchuel-cole-lied-race/114095488/

another pale pasty privileged lefty exposed for pretending to be a minority! so many elizabeth warrens and rachel delolzeals!
Gold: 6,376.70
Sep 21 2020 04:12am
Quote (Tear @ Sep 20 2020 04:21pm)

That's the trick, isn't it? Fire shots at police, they return fire, a stray bullet hits your woman, and your woman is collateral damage. YOUR collateral damage, not the police officers' collateral damage.

It was Taylor's decisions and the decisions of the scum she welcomed into her life, and aided and abetted in their criminal activity that caused her to die. Not the police. If she OR her scumbag associates had made any of a thousand different decisions, she'd be alive today.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. She was a criminal, her associates were criminals, they got what was coming to them.

I'm sick as shit of people attempting to point to criminals as the ultimate example of police overreach. There are real cases of police brutality. Stop harming the actual movement to reform police into a peacekeeping force rather than a wild-west gunslinger force by claiming that valid use of force is somehow wrong. Police are people too. They deserve not to be murdered far MORE than the criminal trying to murder them, or the criminal hiding behind that criminal that takes a stray bullet.

She played stupid games, she got stupid prizes. Hope it was worth it, because I have no tears to shed.
Sep 21 2020 09:08am
Quote (MSX98 @ Sep 21 2020 05:43am)

Article's not specific enough. After #metoo and the politically-selective filter on it, I dunno. Like, if a 17 year old girl and a 17 year old boy get it on, consenting, and the girl afterwards claims rape, is he going to be castrated?

Article seems to indicate that the law covers primarily females, age 18 and under. That's not a positive sign. Huge amount of power to hand young women to hold over young mens' heads. If we were talking "castrate anyone who rapes any prepubescent person (aka real child)" I'd be totally in support.
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 21 2020 09:16am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Sep 21 2020 10:08am)
Article's not specific enough. After #metoo and the politically-selective filter on it, I dunno. Like, if a 17 year old girl and a 17 year old boy get it on, consenting, and the girl afterwards claims rape, is he going to be castrated?

Article seems to indicate that the law covers primarily females, age 18 and under. That's not a positive sign. Huge amount of power to hand young women to hold over young mens' heads. If we were talking "castrate anyone who rapes any prepubescent person (aka real child)" I'd be totally in support.

Nigeria has long faced a sexual violence crisis. One in four young women and girls is sexually abused before they turn 18 according to Unicef, despite national laws against sexual abuse and the 2019 launch of a public sex offenders registry.

yeah, how dare we hand power to a group of women where 25% are raped or assaulted by age 18......

show some more clear incel traits lol.....
Sep 21 2020 09:24am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 21 2020 08:16am)
yeah, how dare we hand power to a group of women where 25% are raped or assaulted by age 18......

show some more clear incel traits lol.....

The level of troll is real with this one. At least see if the married man you're talking to is an incel first.

My concern is always going to be upholding the rights of all parties. Oddly, that 25% "rape or assault" number appears in the US as well. And yet you dig into the cases and it was consensual so often the caseload goes down by 90%.

It's kind of like the newfangled laws hereabouts that dictate that if a woman has been drinking, she cannot consent and so if you fuck, it's rape. Only 1 way though. Which is probably good. Given I'm never sober, I'd hate to think my wife is a rapist.

One-sided laws that allow for consensual acts to be criminalized should not be used to castrate people (or sentence them to death), don't you think? Especially when no true "rape" or "assault" has been committed? :)

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Sep 21 2020 09:25am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1372373374375376528Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll