d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > New! Official Off-topic Off-hockey Thread
Prev1126712681269127012712971Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,535.00
Feb 17 2018 11:34am
Quote (Subzer0isGG @ Feb 17 2018 06:43am)
You can store ammo and guns together mate.
And the biggest deterrent to anyone breaking into any house would be the sound my pump action shotty makes when I pump it. See how fast anyone would run once they hear that.

my dad once told me..... "There aint nothing scarier than the sound of a shot gun racking when you know you're somewhere you dont belong"

or a girl saying shes pregnant, one of the two

This post was edited by KoJ on Feb 17 2018 11:41am
Gold: 345.69
Feb 17 2018 01:25pm
Quote (Subzer0isGG @ 17 Feb 2018 08:43)
You can store ammo and guns together mate.

Yea that's right I thought for some reason if there were restricted firearms in the container it had to be separate, it's been quite some time since I took my courses, and I keep ammunition seperate so kids can't fuck around.

My point is that I don't see rambo winning the gun fight, or having the intended skills to do so

IF he was actually held at gun point to be robbed he would pull out his gun fast enough to shoot the guy who's already holding the gun on him? Is he Wyatt Earp as well? Not to mention the glaring fact that there is only carry permits for people the a police chief or high threat crown prosecutors.

Or do you think he would be capable of open his containers with his trembling hands in time to load his firearm and deter a thief?

Sorry rambo I think you're in over your head but hey what do I know apparently.

e/ He only made it out of his gun point robberies due to the fact he had no gun, so the thief had no need to actually shoot him

This post was edited by Bruin on Feb 17 2018 01:28pm
Gold: 6.00
Feb 17 2018 02:58pm
Quote (Bruin @ Feb 17 2018 03:25pm)
Ignorant assumption:
My point is that I don't see rambo winning the gun fight, or having the intended skills to do so

Ignorant opinion:
Sorry rambo I think you're in over your head but hey what do I know apparently.

You going to post anything worth reading or just dabble in pretends and make believes...?

Not sure why youre such a goof to me lately.. But i dont really care foo

This post was edited by zNick on Feb 17 2018 03:04pm
Gold: 1,041.68
Feb 17 2018 03:26pm
Quote (zNick @ Feb 17 2018 09:57am)

An armed bystandard could save lives .

When has an armed bystander ever done anything? More people shooting means more chances of stray bullets hitting innocent people, dont get it twisted that every citizen is going to be trained enough to properly use their fire arm in an intense situation. More than likely they end up doing more harm than good. If we had concealed permits that required yearly retraining and an extensive training program initially I might be more interested. But right now it just seems like some 'hero' who will end up harming people because he isnt prepared for a gun fight.
Gold: 8,732.50
Feb 17 2018 03:35pm
Quote (zNick @ 17 Feb 2018 09:57)
Ok peter pan

No sense in responding to him. Hes just arguing for absolutely no reason at all.

You know how many B'n'Es' happen every day just in toronto mate?

Let me tell you something playa....

While its a fact that Canada is way safer than the U.S. its has a lot more to do with the population and quality of life. But dont get it twisted, there is the illusion of Canada being safe.

I meean you really dont hear about all the crime that goes down here like you so in the states, our media is terribly misleading.

You ever heard of the guy who went on a bank robbing spree from Toronto to mtrl? Had fake dynamite strapped to his body and gave the clerk a simple note stating his demands?

I fkn knew him. Very close friend at the time and did 7 years, converted to allah just to keep his asshole tight.

Heard even worse stories about the fools in there.

An armed bystandard could save lives

---

Maybe the common reception is not underatanding why someone would feel safer being armed if you have never experienced anything extreme in your life.

Dude, ur dense. I never said Canada is all peaceful with 0 crime, no fucking country is. Get that through your narrow mind.
You pretty much nailed it with "its a fact that Canada is way safer than the U.S. its has a lot more to do with the population and quality of life"
By following murica's footsteps, a country full of firearms will only make ur quality of life worse. Cool story about ur ex friend, i bet you that he wouldnt have strapped himself with fake dynamites, if he could just get a gun and use it though. "An armed bystandard could save lives" dont forget they can also take lives too.

You make it sound like Toronto b&e's will decrease if everybody can arm themselves with firearms.
It'll just cause more people to b&e since they have easy access to guns. Ppl that used other weapons to b&e can now rob houses w/ guns.
U also think ur special by facing something "extreme" in ur life and carrying a gun would completely solve the issue rather than create more opportunities.
I've been robbed by group of ppl w/ knives few years ago, but I'm just glad that i didn't have to deal with a trigger happy criminals with guns pointed at my face. Having a gun on myself wouldn't have changed the situation either. Also, if ppl are allowed to carry firearms legally, no fucker would be insane enough to reach for it while they already have a gun pointed at them. Sure, they can shoot em in the back once they start running away, but can they live the rest of their lives knowing they killed ppl over petty theft and justify it as "self defense"?? i'd personally pick cancelled credit cards & phone over the experience of shooting criminals in the back & risk taking life(lives) for rest of my life.
Feb 17 2018 03:54pm
:mellow:

Yall on some cowardice shit right now.

I mean you all are entitled to your opinions as much as i am, but i dont think like that nor agree with it.

You only fail when you stop trying.

Gold: 10,995.01
Feb 17 2018 04:03pm
Quote (Secksii @ Feb 17 2018 05:35pm)
Dude, ur dense. I never said Canada is all peaceful with 0 crime, no fucking country is. Get that through your narrow mind.
You pretty much nailed it with "its a fact that Canada is way safer than the U.S. its has a lot more to do with the population and quality of life"
By following murica's footsteps, a country full of firearms will only make ur quality of life worse. Cool story about ur ex friend, i bet you that he wouldnt have strapped himself with fake dynamites, if he could just get a gun and use it though. "An armed bystandard could save lives" dont forget they can also take lives too.

You make it sound like Toronto b&e's will decrease if everybody can arm themselves with firearms.
It'll just cause more people to b&e since they have easy access to guns. Ppl that used other weapons to b&e can now rob houses w/ guns.
U also think ur special by facing something "extreme" in ur life and carrying a gun would completely solve the issue rather than create more opportunities.
I've been robbed by group of ppl w/ knives few years ago, but I'm just glad that i didn't have to deal with a trigger happy criminals with guns pointed at my face. Having a gun on myself wouldn't have changed the situation either. Also, if ppl are allowed to carry firearms legally, no fucker would be insane enough to reach for it while they already have a gun pointed at them. Sure, they can shoot em in the back once they start running away, but can they live the rest of their lives knowing they killed ppl over petty theft and justify it as "self defense"?? i'd personally pick cancelled credit cards & phone over the experience of shooting criminals in the back & risk taking life(lives) for rest of my life.

for sombody that got robbed at knife point u are too nice if somebody robbed me ran away and i had a gun and could shoot them 100% im taking shots
i wouldnt even care if they died at that point they are scum of earth and deserve it imo one less fucktard on earth
but im the kind of guy that gets even like even if its takes years lol

This post was edited by dragoneth on Feb 17 2018 04:04pm
Gold: 1,041.68
Feb 17 2018 04:06pm
Quote (zNick @ Feb 17 2018 02:54pm)
:mellow:

Yall on some cowardice shit right now.

I mean you all are entitled to your opinions as much as i am, but i dont think like that nor agree with it.

You only fail when you stop trying.

All I'm saying is your solution just leads to more loss of life, not less. Completely backing off your argument and calling people cowards isnt really conducive to a great discussion. Just sayin.
Feb 17 2018 04:16pm
Quote (GSG @ Feb 17 2018 06:06pm)
All I'm saying is your solution just leads to more loss of life, not less. Completely backing off your argument and calling people cowards isnt really conducive to a great discussion. Just sayin.

There is no discussion when people are completely biased and have already made up their mind about it.

We are talking about decades of gun culture that were not even discussing. As if there isnt a good soul on earth who owns a gun.

Yall are a brick wall sometimes

Im not the type of person who stands idle if i d9nt have to while wrong is being done in my presences

Maybe yall are

This post was edited by zNick on Feb 17 2018 04:18pm
Gold: 22,118.85
Feb 17 2018 04:17pm
Quote (dragoneth @ 18 Feb 2018 00:03)
for sombody that got robbed at knife point u are too nice if somebody robbed me ran away and i had a gun and could shoot them 100% im taking shots
i wouldnt even care if they died at that point they are scum of earth and deserve it imo one less fucktard on earth
but im the kind of guy that gets even like even if its takes years lol

In a civilized country you'd be in jail for that
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Prev1126712681269127012712971Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll