d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1517518519520521694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,525.35
Oct 5 2019 05:34pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 5 2019 07:19pm)
The whistle blower complaint has been largely proven to be accurate.

'largely'

You're free to join the Trump cult in playing dumb and pretending there's not strong evidence of a quid pro quo.

Ah right only trump cultists would disagree with you or doubt the CIA. Weak.
Did you read the transcript?

I'm not going to watch an hour and a half video of some dopey Trump sympathetic libertarian repeating the same dopey talking points I can see on Fox News.

1. Then you should shut the fuck up about it instead of making a fool out of yourself.
2. You don't now what the talking points are because you didn't watch it.
3. Dave Smith is very intelligent and informed. Much lesser men would butcher you in a debate.
4. Imagine thinking you'll get the same thing on a libertarian podcast as fox news.

Of course if a whistle blower under Obama reported him doing the same sort of thing, you'd view it entirely differently, but under Trump it's impossible for right-wingers to stay consistent.

Fairy tale claims about me without substantiation.

There is no deep state.

LMAO

Reality denier.

Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 5 2019 05:55pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 5 2019 07:34pm)
'largely'

Ah right only trump cultists would disagree with you or doubt the CIA. Weak.
Did you read the transcript?

1. Then you should shut the fuck up about it instead of making a fool out of yourself.
2. You don't now what the talking points are because you didn't watch it.
3. Dave Smith is very intelligent and informed. Much lesser men would butcher you in a debate.
4. Imagine thinking you'll get the same thing on a libertarian podcast as fox news.

Fairy tale claims about me without substantiation.

LMAO

Reality denier.

That's what whistle blowers do. If they hear second-hand information of wrongdoing, they are able to report it. And the IG investigates. Which he did.

I mean if you want to argue that what Trump did isn't impeachable, alright. If you want to argue it wasn't wrong in the least bit, that's pure Trump cult spin. But turning it around and pretending the whistle blower did something wrong is bizarre.

Of course I read the rough transcript. And the whiteblower complaint. https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-trump-ukraine-transcript-contains-evidence-of-a-quid-pro-quo/

Dave is just repeating the same conspiratorial talking points I can hear on Fox News. The anti-anti-Trump crowd all sound the same on these subjects, whether it's Republicans, libertarians, or progressives. I get it. There's a big crowd of Trump supporters online who love these videos. If Dave admitted that Trump fucked up here, he'd lose viewers.

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 5 2019 05:56pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 5 2019 06:02pm
If by deep state you mean people in government positions who have been career servants for years and are necessary to guide the transient political figures at the top, I agree. Thank God there's a deep state.

But if you mean some network set on undermining Trump, nah. Of course there's those who oppose the president, and even some who leak, but that happens in every administration. It happens more these days because Trump is obviously a threat to America's national security.
Oct 5 2019 06:10pm
Quote (IceMage @ Oct 5 2019 07:55pm)
That's what whistle blowers do. If they hear second-hand information of wrongdoing, they are able to report it. And the IG investigates. Which he did.

Someone from the CIA reported hearsay after they changed the rules to allow him to do so, to report a phone call they didnt like with a foreign leader.
Thats not typically what whistleblowers are or do.

Whats your position on actual whistleblowers and those exposing crimes?
Are you a big fan of Manning, Snowden or Assange?
Or is this support for 'whisteblowers' a new found and highly selective position because they are opposing someone you dont like?

Are James Clapper and John Brennan good guys for perjuring themselves and lying about what the government was doing?
Adam Schiff is the real hero here for daring to lead the way against evil trump, while repeatedly lying about the contents of classified information?

I mean if you want to argue that what Trump did isn't impeachable, alright.
If you want to argue it wasn't wrong in the least bit, that's pure Trump cult spin.
But turning it around and pretending the whistle blower did something wrong is bizarre.

Where in the video or any of my posts do you see me Trump never does anything wrong?

Of course I read the rough transcript. And the whiteblower complaint. https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-trump-ukraine-transcript-contains-evidence-of-a-quid-pro-quo/

Go ahead and point out the clear quid pro quo that you would have to be a Trump cultist to deny.

Dave is just repeating the same conspiratorial talking points I can hear on Fox News. The anti-anti-Trump crowd all sound the same on these subjects, whether it's Republicans, libertarians, or progressives.

1.You didnt watch the video
2. Saying its just like fox news or that they all sound the same is not a refutation.

If by deep state you mean people in government positions who have been career servants for years and are necessary to guide the transient political figures at the top, I agree. Thank God there's a deep state.

But if you mean some network set on undermining Trump, nah. Of course there's those who oppose the president, and even some who leak, but that happens in every administration. It happens more these days because Trump is obviously a threat to America's national security.

Ah so now its real but you like it and think its necessary.

Really incredible switch up there.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Oct 5 2019 06:15pm
Gold: 260.11
Oct 5 2019 07:39pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 5 2019 07:10pm)
Go ahead and point out the clear quid pro quo that you would have to be a Trump cultist to deny.

Just be honest and say that unless Trump personally came out with a signed confession you won't ever believe he did anything wrong.
Oct 5 2019 07:42pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 5 2019 09:39pm)
Just be honest and say that unless Trump personally came out with a signed confession you won't ever believe he did anything wrong.

Just be honest and say you are an annoying twat with no interest in honestly discussing issues or constructively responding to posts.
Gold: 260.11
Oct 5 2019 07:43pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 5 2019 08:42pm)
Just be honest and say you are an annoying twat with no interest in honestly discussing issues or constructively responding to posts.

Nah, I'm being honest. You do this all the time. You cling onto any shred of plausible deniability when it comes to conservatives but immediately take the least charitable interpretation of anything a liberal does.
Oct 5 2019 07:45pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 5 2019 09:43pm)
Nah, I'm being honest. You do this all the time. You cling onto any shred of plausible deniability when it comes to conservatives but immediately take the least charitable interpretation of anything a liberal does.

Thats your mentally inferior misinterpretation of my posts and beliefs.

Much easier to derail the discussion by being a toxic loser and claiming im just super biased and would never admit someone was wrong instead of actually refuting and addressing what I actually say.
Gold: 9,509.00
Oct 5 2019 11:06pm
The same guy that was labeling Assange a Russian puppet and ignored thousands of pages of docs exposing corruption by the DNC because...Russia collusion and it's all a great ploy by Russia to get their Manchurian candidate, is now for whistle blowers.

Self awareness of a rock

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Oct 5 2019 11:08pm
Gold: 1.93
Oct 5 2019 11:57pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 6 2019 12:45pm)
Thats your mentally inferior misinterpretation of my posts and beliefs.

Much easier to derail the discussion by being a toxic loser and claiming im just super biased and would never admit someone was wrong instead of actually refuting and addressing what I actually say.

Nah he is right, you do this 24/7.
You also claim to be more intelligent than anyone you debate but in 10 years have never once shown even a spark of this superior intellect.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 6 2019 04:06pm)
The same guy that was labeling Assange a Russian puppet and ignored thousands of pages of docs exposing corruption by the DNC because...Russia collusion and it's all a great ploy by Russia to get their Manchurian candidate, is now for whistle blowers.

Self awareness of a rock

Got any links to him supporting dnc corruption?

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Oct 5 2019 11:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1517518519520521694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll