d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Youtube Video Thread
Prev1518519520521522694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 6 2019 01:54am
Quote (cambovenzi @ 6 Oct 2019 03:45)
Thats your mentally inferior misinterpretation of my posts and beliefs.

Much easier to derail the discussion by being a toxic loser and claiming im just super biased and would never admit someone was wrong instead of actually refuting and addressing what I actually say.

everyone pointing out that you constantly do that is immediately insulted by you. maybe you genuinely don't see yourself that way, i don't know, but that doesn't make it less true.
Gold: 7,525.35
Oct 6 2019 02:18am
Quote (fender @ Oct 6 2019 03:54am)
everyone pointing out that you constantly do that is immediately insulted by you. maybe you genuinely don't see yourself that way, i don't know, but that doesn't make it less true.

The typical three stooges agreeing with each other's delusions about me instead of addressing the actual topic and points of discussion does not transform it into a true point.
Nor does it make it a valid or intelligent rebuttal to my posts whenever you see something you dont like.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Oct 6 2019 02:20am
Warn: 20%
Oct 6 2019 07:27am
Quote (fender @ 6 Oct 2019 09:54)

Quote (cambovenzi @ 6 Oct 2019 10:18)
The typical three stooges agreeing with each other's delusions about me instead of addressing the actual topic and points of discussion does not transform it into a true point.
Nor does it make it a valid or intelligent rebuttal to my posts whenever you see something you dont like.

q.e.d.
Gold: 5,016.77
Oct 6 2019 09:27am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Oct 5 2019 08:10pm)
Someone from the CIA reported hearsay after they changed the rules to allow him to do so, to report a phone call they didnt like with a foreign leader.
Thats not typically what whistleblowers are or do.

That aspect of the federalist article has been debunked. The law has always allowed whistle blowers with second hand information to report. The form was changed. And the whistle blower used the old form anyway.

Is a CATO institute guy credible enough to listen to? I'd recommend people use twitter for politics and follow people like this... it really sorts out the misinformation parroted by both sides.

https://twitter.com/normative/status/1178730363755139083

I mean, if you want to take the position that a president's personal lawyer should be over in foreign countries pressuring governments to investigate his political opponents, alright. If you're cool with Trump pressuring them as well, alright. But any person with a triple digit IQ knows this is just a position you've taken because you're sympathetic to Trump. There's literally zero chance you would've had the same standard under a Hillary presidency.

Whats your position on actual whistleblowers and those exposing crimes?
Are you a big fan of Manning, Snowden or Assange?
Or is this support for 'whisteblowers' a new found and highly selective position because they are opposing someone you dont like?

Are James Clapper and John Brennan good guys for perjuring themselves and lying about what the government was doing?
Adam Schiff is the real hero here for daring to lead the way against evil trump, while repeatedly lying about the contents of classified information?

I don't know, are you in favor of all leakers? When (likely)White House officials leaked phone calls between Trump and foreign leaders in 2017, were you in favor of it? I wasn't. I don't support all whistle blowers or all leakers. I take it on a case by case basis. Assange leaking CIA hacking tools doesn't go into the same bucket as a CIA officer using the lawful whistle blower process to report the president(and his personal attorney) pressuring the Ukrainian government to investigate his political opponent.

I didn't follow politics as closely back then. Schiff has done certain things which hurt his credibility, the most recent example being his denial that his team talked to the whistle blower before the complaint was filed(him lying was wrong, his staff giving advice to the whistle blower was not).

Where in the video or any of my posts do you see me Trump never does anything wrong?

Go ahead and point out the clear quid pro quo that you would have to be a Trump cultist to deny.

I'm not saying you suddenly believe in a bloated defense budget and arming Ukrainians because Trump does. That's not the point. It's just that you give him the benefit of the doubt in numerous scenarios, where had the same facts occurred under a president you weren't sympathetic towards, you'd have an entirely different reaction.

Ah so now its real but you like it and think its necessary.

Really incredible switch up there.

It's real, if you completely redefine what deep state actually means. Just like the coup Dave talks about is real, if you change the definition from a violent and/or illegal overthrow of a head of state, to a process outlined in the constitution as entirely legitimate and necessary in certain situations.

When you redefine terms, you lose credibility. Because we can't have real debate if we can't even agree on basic facts(like the definitions of words).

This post was edited by IceMage on Oct 6 2019 09:29am
Gold: 107.77
Oct 7 2019 10:25pm
Gold: 2,570.91
Oct 8 2019 04:32pm
Gold: 22,189.49
Oct 8 2019 07:53pm

Before its taken down

9-year-old Kyle Alwood's youtube channel and a few pages. He was charged in juvenile court today with several counts of first-degree murder and arson for intentionally setting the fires that killed 3 toddlers and 2 adult members of his family, 4 days prior to that video (april 6th). Apparently nobody bothered to take the 20 seconds of googling to realize he had a youtube page because there's only a dozen views there, as his name is sealed in court records but the news already reported it back in April when they reported the 9 year old survivor, and today it wasn't announced when the 9 year old was charged.

So here's a rare insight directly into what a 9 year old mass murderer is like
I imagine it will be removed soon

/e I'm really hoping I identified that correctly based on the same name, police tape, trailer park and memorial they got going on, and media reports of the aunt saying her 9 year old was obsessed with his Go Pro. But sensitive subject enough I got my doubts
/e2 that's definitely the one, the adult in one video talks about 'the day before rosey passed away', and one victim was Rose Alwood, age 2

This post was edited by Goomshill on Oct 8 2019 08:19pm
Gold: 107.77
Oct 12 2019 10:54pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Oct 14 2019 04:12pm
Oct 14 2019 05:06pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Oct 14 2019 06:12pm)
https://i.imgur.com/By3TANo.mp4

Lol at rkelly
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1518519520521522694Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll