d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Official New England Patriots Fan Thread
Prev18488498508518521153Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 115,124.89
Nov 10 2018 11:39pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 11 2018 01:31am)
Almost all of of their games have been in the low 20s or teens man. 2x 17, 22, 23, and 24. They're having a tough year on offense, that's why they're 3-4-1

dog we held adams to 40 yds
Gold: 849.09
Nov 10 2018 11:47pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 11 2018 01:20am)
That's me lol.

I'd prefer realistic richard though :D . I'll never be like DM or Noz who just blindly say their team is the best and everything going on is amazing regardless of how fucking terrible everything looks. We're still winning games, but they've been ugly wins and we've got too many holes on defense to survive against good teams with a QB who can't throw 15 yards.

Ya, Gronk is w/e. I feel bad for him cause of how incentive based his contact is, but maybe he should have taken the deal to Detroit lol.

It's hard to say our defense is coming together when it hasn't done anything to anyone with an offense yet. We had solid games against a beaten to shit and broken looking GB and the laughably bad on offense Bills. Before that we allowed 31 and 40 points to Chicago and KC. It's looking better, Hightower playing well and Flowers being an absolute fucking monster is making a huge impact, but our secondary is still being exposed wayyyyy too easily.

i just think it's being unrealistic to say it would be a miracle for us to make a deep playoff run... you're really that scared of the steelers/chiefs/chargers? I can't really imagine any other teams challenging us to make a deeper run based off what we've seen this year. it's not being a homer to realize that we're 7-2 and have been having a good season. obviously there's tons of things that can be improved, but honestly the offense is fine, if anything the defense worries me... except for how this year we have been having really good cb play by gilmore and mccourty and actually get pressure up front. idk, i think that this is one of the better season's we've been having in the past few years. It's not over til its over, and it hasn't even begun yet, but im definitely optimistic.

Gronk... ok so i totally agree with you, i feel bad for the guy and his shitty incentive contract. Leading up to this season, he was saying he felt good, and its miserable playing when you don't feel good... but his back is probably so roasted at this point. just having him on the field is great for our offense, but once again he can't get there. hopefully the after this week and the bye he has enough time to recover. but going back to the first part of what i said, his durability only really matters if we make it into january/february.

hopefully it's a good game tomorrow. it will be cool seeing lewis and butler and even vrabel. jason macs old team too! This should be a good one!
Nov 11 2018 12:59am
Quote (Zigity @ Nov 11 2018 01:47am)
i just think it's being unrealistic to say it would be a miracle for us to make a deep playoff run... you're really that scared of the steelers/chiefs/chargers? I can't really imagine any other teams challenging us to make a deeper run based off what we've seen this year. it's not being a homer to realize that we're 7-2 and have been having a good season. obviously there's tons of things that can be improved, but honestly the offense is fine, if anything the defense worries me... except for how this year we have been having really good cb play by gilmore and mccourty and actually get pressure up front. idk, i think that this is one of the better season's we've been having in the past few years. It's not over til its over, and it hasn't even begun yet, but im definitely optimistic.

Gronk... ok so i totally agree with you, i feel bad for the guy and his shitty incentive contract. Leading up to this season, he was saying he felt good, and its miserable playing when you don't feel good... but his back is probably so roasted at this point. just having him on the field is great for our offense, but once again he can't get there. hopefully the after this week and the bye he has enough time to recover. but going back to the first part of what i said, his durability only really matters if we make it into january/february.

hopefully it's a good game tomorrow. it will be cool seeing lewis and butler and even vrabel. jason macs old team too! This should be a good one!

True, lots of storylines
Nov 11 2018 03:09pm
Well I'll be damned. Gg titans. Let's come back strong after this bye!
Gold: 43.99
Nov 15 2018 06:23pm
Couple of reports saying Gronk will be back after the bye

Amazing news
Offense was really bad against the Tits

Shut down by Malcolm Butler and Logan Ryan
Logan Ryan never played that well for us :lol:
Nov 16 2018 03:42pm
Worked out great that the concert I bought tickets to in Providence, RI back in May is the Sunday of our bye week B)
Banned
Gold: 66.00
Nov 16 2018 04:55pm
Titans Smashed weak little patriots
Nov 16 2018 09:11pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ Nov 15 2018 08:23pm)
Couple of reports saying Gronk will be back after the bye

Amazing news
Offense was really bad against the Tits

Shut down by Malcolm Butler and Logan Ryan
Logan Ryan never played that well for us :lol:

not in coverage he hasn't, but he's always been well above average imo

but i mean it makes sense, we have a team built on a system rather than family and it shows every year with who we move, sign, pay, trade, cut etc

This post was edited by Flopps on Nov 16 2018 09:12pm
Banned
Gold: 66.00
Nov 16 2018 10:14pm
Quote (Flopps @ Nov 16 2018 11:11pm)
not in coverage he hasn't, but he's always been well above average imo

but i mean it makes sense, we have a team built on a system rather than family and it shows every year with who we move, sign, pay, trade, cut etc

The system of knowing the other teams plays and changing the rules to benefit a old QB.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 26 2018 12:22am
Great win today boys
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev18488498508518521153Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll