d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Counter-Strike > What Gear/settings Do You Use Thread > Settings, Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor +
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 879.98
Jan 17 2016 12:19am
Quote (Varanice @ Dec 24 2015 09:27pm)
Monitor: ASUS G750JS Laptop
Keyboard: ASUS G750JS Laptop
Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013
Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Heavy
Headset: Steelseries Sibera v2

Competitive Rank: Legendary Eagle Master
CS:GO Resolution: 1920x1080
Average CS:GO FPS: fps_max 140
Mouse DPI: 1800 dpi
Mouse Polling Rate: 1000
Mouse Sensitivity: 0.45 (810 ingame sens)
Zoom Sensitivity: Default.
Digital Vibrance: Doesn't work on Laptops.

Top 2 Favorite Active Pool Map --> Mirage/Inferno/Cache
M4A1-S or M4A4 --> M4A4
USP-S or P2000 --> USP-S, but considering switching.
Favorite SMG --> Mac-10
Tec-9 or CZ --> Tec-9
Five-Seven or CZ --> Five-Seven usually.

After using the QcK Heavy for a few weeks now, Im really loving it.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Jan 17 2016 06:49am
Quote (Varanice @ Jan 17 2016 01:19am)
After using the QcK Heavy for a few weeks now, Im really loving it.

QCk's are good mousepads but after 2 months of use or 3 depending if you have pets and how dirty you take care of your shit (I take care of mine alot but I have a dog etc)
Mine absorbed every god damn thing in the world, hair...hand sweat (was only sweating because of the friction on the mousepad if I played a few hours in a row) dirty with pet hair and hard to clean without affecting mousepad sensitivity in-game
it would get dirty white spots because black would become white after use (where my wrist is)

I think I went thro like 3-4 qck during one year last year.........its shit quality

Razer Goliathus speed is the best mousepad I ever used and it's bigger
I been using this for like 5 months now and I still use the same sens as 4 months ago
On qck, id log on and my sens would always feel different every week so i'd play with my sens 24/7

crappy ass mousepads quality wise.......its good for a month or 2 max, then its shit because of the uneven surface being same friction etc lol

razer goliathus speed is an actual high quality mousepad.....that doesnt break / get dirty / change color / absorb anything and tracking is fantastic

This post was edited by Nevada on Jan 17 2016 06:57am
Gold: 3,620.64
Jan 28 2016 07:28pm
updated

Monitor: BenQ2411z
Keyboard:6GV2
Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Mouse Pad: Razer Goliathus Speed
Headset: SIBERIA V3 PRISM
Mouse DPI: 450
Mouse Polling Rate: 500
Mouse Sensitivity: 1.9
Digital Vibrance: 100%
Gold: 879.98
Jan 29 2016 03:28am
Quote (Nevada @ Jan 17 2016 07:49am)
QCk's are good mousepads but after 2 months of use or 3 depending if you have pets and how dirty you take care of your shit (I take care of mine alot but I have a dog etc)
Mine absorbed every god damn thing in the world, hair...hand sweat (was only sweating because of the friction on the mousepad if I played a few hours in a row) dirty with pet hair and hard to clean without affecting mousepad sensitivity in-game
it would get dirty white spots because black would become white after use (where my wrist is)

I think I went thro like 3-4 qck during one year last year.........its shit quality

Razer Goliathus speed is the best mousepad I ever used and it's bigger
I been using this for like 5 months now and I still use the same sens as 4 months ago
On qck, id log on and my sens would always feel different every week so i'd play with my sens 24/7

crappy ass mousepads quality wise.......its good for a month or 2 max, then its shit because of the uneven surface being same friction etc lol

razer goliathus speed is an actual high quality mousepad.....that doesnt break / get dirty / change color / absorb anything and tracking is fantastic

I dunno. I haven't had any of those problems and I've had it for a little over a month now, we'll see. I have a dog, but I don't let it in the room I play in. I'd say I take relatively decent care of my things xD

This post was edited by Varanice on Jan 29 2016 03:28am
Gold: 776.00
Jan 31 2016 04:19pm
Can confirm, have tried many mousepads before, but after using Goliathus Speed I don't think I'm gonna change it for a very, very long time. It's a little overpriced for me still (twice as much as QCK+), but way better, with better finishes.
Jan 31 2016 10:53pm
Quote (Varanice @ Jan 29 2016 04:28am)
I dunno. I haven't had any of those problems and I've had it for a little over a month now, we'll see. I have a dog, but I don't let it in the room I play in. I'd say I take relatively decent care of my things xD

wait til you get to 3-4 months
mousepad gonna start feeling different sensitivity on each part of the mousepad (like more friction in the center and less on the sides because thats where you move the least)

just awful quality in my opinion..

razer goliathus speed of something high quality like this is worth it (agree overpriced a bit but for the size it is and how great it is, its worth it)
I paid a bit more for mine because I didnt want the green one with the snake, bought the black one old edition, cost me more lol
Gold: 9,253.90
Trader: Trusted
Feb 1 2016 06:55am
I have a qck heavy and it does indeed become shit after 3-4 months but is nonetheless the best mousepad on the market, i don't mind getting a new one every once in a while.
Feb 1 2016 07:16pm
Quote (nikon @ Feb 1 2016 07:55am)
I have a qck heavy and it does indeed become shit after 3-4 months but is nonetheless the best mousepad on the market, i don't mind getting a new one every once in a while.

try the speed goliathus....the alpha size aka large
its just godly...you wont regret

trust me, i've tried like 6 mousepads
razer have cheap mices that doubleclick etc but their mousepads are top notch quality (I cant say anything about plastic or hardpads I never tried those)

iv made the same mistake of buying 4-5 qck's every 3-4 months
got tired of wasting money and felt like trying something else that would last and be better

have this for like 5-6 months now, still perfect quality and doesnt become sticky or white on the blacks etc
most of the pros have qck's because they get them free and sponsored and probably change every month

Quote (JeRRy- @ Jan 31 2016 05:19pm)
Can confirm, have tried many mousepads before, but after using Goliathus Speed I don't think I'm gonna change it for a very, very long time. It's a little overpriced for me still (twice as much as QCK+), but way better, with better finishes.

yeah, alot smoother too.

This post was edited by Nevada on Feb 1 2016 07:17pm
Gold: 9,253.90
Trader: Trusted
Feb 2 2016 05:18am
Quote (Nevada @ Feb 2 2016 02:16am)
try the speed goliathus....the alpha size aka large
its just godly...you wont regret

trust me, i've tried like 6 mousepads
razer have cheap mices that doubleclick etc but their mousepads are top notch quality (I cant say anything about plastic or hardpads I never tried those)

iv made the same mistake of buying 4-5 qck's every 3-4 months
got tired of wasting money and felt like trying something else that would last and be better

have this for like 5-6 months now, still perfect quality and doesnt become sticky or white on the blacks etc
most of the pros have qck's because they get them free and sponsored and probably change every month

yeah, alot smoother too.

I had the goliathus before and it still got shit since i smoke at the computer.
Doesn't matter what mousepad i use, it will get shit anyway sooner or later ^^
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 5 2016 11:42pm

Monitor: Samsung S27D360 27Inch 1920x1080
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70
Mouse: Steelseries D3 mouse
Mouse Pad: Steelseries D3 mousepad
Headset: None

Competitive Rank: N/A
CS:GO Resolution: 1920x1080
Average CS:GO FPS:40fps