d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Knight Online > Piana - Karus - Clan Recruiting
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 24 2014 11:54pm
Hi all,

New to this forum, but it seems to have a small english community, so I thought I would post here anyways. My clan is looking for any English players we can find, since the english population is so scarce. We will take anybody, no level requirement, as long as you speak decent english. We have about 9 active members, and are some old school players just looking to enjoy the game again. We will help you get geared and get some levels if you decide to come join us. We will start pking very hard soon, but will exp on the side and help you get some levels. The server may not have the biggest population compared to other servers, but the market is very clean. I've rarely seen a +9, much less a +10 or +11. No super OP weapons.

If interested in coming back to KO or hopping servers:
Shoot me a PM on here; Email me (larue2256@yahoo.com); or join the server and PM me (Genetix)

Thanks guys.
Gold: 5.08
Aug 25 2014 10:08am
I would if i didnt have a lot of cash and stuff on anatolia :( im iso english players and an active clan as well
Gold: Locked
Aug 27 2014 11:36am
I was thinking about returning to this game (was playing it for about 3-4 years). Lmk what side are you guys and if you are focused on Ardream or CZ?
Aug 27 2014 12:29pm
@Nothus

Piana isn't a highly populated server like Anatolia or Europa, but it is definitely the cleanest as far as weapons go is why we are are. Ardreams pk is about 16vs16 during Turkish time for about 4-5 hours. So its not as active as most servers. We are focused on CZ, because it can get up to 24v24 or more during any time of the day. The CZ pk in this server is really good, and not too overly powered like most servers. We have no problem helping you level up. We also have 3-4 other players who are focused on exping up to come to CZ, so you guys can always be able to find exp together with 4 of you. Exping in this game is simple now with the Genie feature.

We are on Karus side, and my name is Genetix in game. So shoot me a PM if you decide to come on over. We'd be stoked to have you dude.
Aug 28 2014 05:21am
Quote (Farleyyy @ 27 Aug 2014 20:29)
@Nothus

Piana isn't a highly populated server like Anatolia or Europa, but it is definitely the cleanest as far as weapons go is why we are are. Ardreams pk is about 16vs16 during Turkish time for about 4-5 hours. So its not as active as most servers. We are focused on CZ, because it can get up to 24v24 or more during any time of the day. The CZ pk in this server is really good, and not too overly powered like most servers. We have no problem helping you level up. We also have 3-4 other players who are focused on exping up to come to CZ, so you guys can always be able to find exp together with 4 of you. Exping in this game is simple now with the Genie feature.

We are on Karus side, and my name is Genetix in game. So shoot me a PM if you decide to come on over. We'd be stoked to have you dude.

Whole my time I've spent in KO world was mainly focused on exping till 57-59 and then rocking in Ardream, while practicing combo and waving on arenas in the meantime. It was really fun for me, because it wasnt too much complicated and expensive.
As far as I know, there is new class and tons of new - expensive items, new skills etc. which might cause some troubles for me to get use to it. I'll think about it anyways and will PM you asap in game.
Gold: 5.08
Aug 28 2014 07:27pm
this is a great clan and has helped me level A LOT since i started back up. within 2 days i got level 62, and now im making a priest( clan needed more priests) and currently level 52. I suggest join this clan if you do come back to this game and play this server. :D totally worth it and 100% english speaking players as well.
Aug 29 2014 07:56am
Just created new character on Piana, it is a Mage, but if you need other classes lmk.
Aug 29 2014 10:30am
Hey Nothus,

Play what character you enjoy bro, so Mage is fine. Is your name OoSnowoO? I've gotten PM'd by that name 2 nights in a row, but I am AFK whenever I get the message.
Aug 30 2014 09:46am
Quote (Farleyyy @ 29 Aug 2014 18:30)
Hey Nothus,

Play what character you enjoy bro, so Mage is fine. Is your name OoSnowoO? I've gotten PM'd by that name 2 nights in a row, but I am AFK whenever I get the message.

OoWhiteoO :P But close enough :D . Yea, PM'ed you twice yesterday.
Aug 30 2014 03:22pm
Haha, yea. Close enough :D.
Yea, sorry I missed that pm bro, I just wasn't near my computer. I'm usually really active, so next time you're on send me another one and I should get it.

This post was edited by Farleyyy on Aug 30 2014 03:23pm
Go Back To Knight Online Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll