d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Knight Online > Piana - Karus - Clan Recruiting
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2014 04:50am
Bump. Still looking for any players as of this date.
Sep 9 2014 07:49am
I've been thinking to play again as a tank priest
but idk
to be really effective, do we need to invest $$$? Or by farming we can stand a chance?
Sep 11 2014 03:46am
Hey ExL,

To be "really effective" yea, you'd have to invest some serious $$$. To be just "effective" you'll have to drop some, but not as much as a lot of others. We've all accepted the fact that we will NEVER be the best geared clan in the server, we just aim to have more strategy in PK by using mumble and have better skills than the others. But dropping some $ to get some average gear isn't a bad idea. We farm chaos stone sometimes, and always kill bosses in Eslant when we find them.

If you are looking to become a priest, we have a clan member who started as priest and switched to mage on another account, so he has a level 72 priest on an account that he MAY be willing to sell to you. I don't imagine he would charge you much since the account is naked now, but I do believe the account still has 200-300 exp premium hours on it. I will ask him if he is willing to get rid of the account, I just need to know if you will actually stick to the game lol. It'd be a waste of everyones time if you got the account, played for a week and quit lol. But I really hope you want to be in it for the long haul. By that, I dont mean jamming for 12 hours a day haha, we all understand real life gets in the way sometimes, and sometimes you may not be able to play for days at a time, but playing like once a week for an hour or 2 is kinda pointless.

I really hope you are interested in joining us, and we'd be thrilled to have you if so. Just let me know brotha.
Sep 12 2014 04:36pm
Quote (Farleyyy @ Sep 11 2014 05:46am)
Hey ExL,

To be "really effective" yea, you'd have to invest some serious $$$. To be just "effective" you'll have to drop some, but not as much as a lot of others. We've all accepted the fact that we will NEVER be the best geared clan in the server, we just aim to have more strategy in PK by using mumble and have better skills than the others. But dropping some $ to get some average gear isn't a bad idea. We farm chaos stone sometimes, and always kill bosses in Eslant when we find them.

If you are looking to become a priest, we have a clan member who started as priest and switched to mage on another account, so he has a level 72 priest on an account that he MAY be willing to sell to you. I don't imagine he would charge you much since the account is naked now, but I do believe the account still has 200-300 exp premium hours on it. I will ask him if he is willing to get rid of the account, I just need to know if you will actually stick to the game lol. It'd be a waste of everyones time if you got the account, played for a week and quit lol. But I really hope you want to be in it for the long haul. By that, I dont mean jamming for 12 hours a day haha, we all understand real life gets in the way sometimes, and sometimes you may not be able to play for days at a time, but playing like once a week for an hour or 2 is kinda pointless.

I really hope you are interested in joining us, and we'd be thrilled to have you if so. Just let me know brotha.

Is that on the main game?

or a private server?

If official lmk link so i dont register at the wrong place
About the priest account, i might just a get lvl83 so it will be easier for me to lvl :P
Sep 12 2014 05:27pm
We are on the main game, no private server. In the Piana server, which isnt the most active server around, but the market is clean of +10s and +11s like most servers (Anatolia and Europa).
Gold: 5.08
Sep 16 2014 06:06pm
Bump. Still iso players :D
Sep 18 2014 08:53pm
Sep 19 2014 01:55pm
Sep 20 2014 09:12pm