d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > עברית > Why Doesn't Israel Just Wipe Gaza Off The Map > Completley Level Them
Prev18910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.66
Sep 3 2014 08:28am
Quote (Yakir @ Sep 3 2014 04:10pm)
You didn't prove anything .
That's your problem .

Palastina is not Palestine , plain simple.
We stole lands ? sure bro , yet again you didn't prove we stole lands and I told you that the Arab countries who attack Israel in 1948 and in 1967 told them to leave , yet again you keep telling me we stole their lands.
Please do tell me , how many kids , older and women they killed before ? How many rockets they fired to Israel ?
How many terror attack they launch into Israel ?
You saying you don't believe to the media shit , yet you do it anyway , reading over the internet means nothing .
Come visit them , ask them the questions I told you and let me know their answers.

Here ,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestina

Look how many "Palestina" the world have.

actually pointless to even try to discuss with the idiot...

however, last try:
-you claimed that israel did not steal the land. i told you that they did. if they had any contracts of purchase that prove that they bought the land(like you claimed they did) they would have shown it long ago. yet, what a surprise - they didnt. why? because they cant! they have none...
-you caling others "barbarians". i gave you the example that you are the barbarians. yet you decided to simply ignore it. http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2009/03/15245789.jpg
"1 shot 2 kills" while the second kill is the unborn child?!? killing 500 children in only 4 weeks??? thats not only barbaric, its sick!
-you claimed there never was "palestine". i gave you the maps. you could not counter them. its more than obvious (the maps i gave you are proving it) that i have spoken about palestine. it might be "palestina" to you, after you simply stole the rest of their land. if you didnt sole it - show me the contracts. cant? thought so.
-what causes that "terror attacks"? exactly, you stealing their land. you would do the same if some1 took your land. yet you expect them to just accept that you are taking their land without any resistance.
-reading over the internet means everything nowadays if you chose not to believe the propaganda served by the mainstream media. are you really THAT dumb to not undesrstand it???

Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 04:25pm)
It's funny how your 10 years old brain , keep calling me idiot & low IQ , and other names :D
you think that im getting offended by some low ass random that comes here to troll  :love:

was expecting such "intelligent" answer from an asparagus like you. not disappointed at all..

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Sep 3 2014 08:29am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 3 2014 08:55am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 05:28pm)
actually pointless to even try to discuss with the idiot...

however, last try:
-you claimed that israel did not steal the land. i told you that they did. if they had any contracts of purchase that prove that they bought the land(like you claimed they did) they would have shown it long ago. yet, what a surprise - they didnt. why? because they cant! they have none...
-you caling others "barbarians". i gave you the example that you are the barbarians. yet you decided to simply ignore it. http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/files/2009/03/15245789.jpg
"1 shot 2 kills" while the second kill is the unborn child?!? killing 500 children in only 4 weeks??? thats not only barbaric, its sick!
-you claimed there never was "palestine". i gave you the maps. you could not counter them. its more than obvious (the maps i gave you are proving it) that i have spoken about palestine. it might be "palestina" to you, after you simply stole the rest of their land. if you didnt sole it - show me the contracts. cant? thought so.
-what causes that "terror attacks"? exactly, you stealing their land. you would do the same if some1 took your land. yet you expect them to just accept that you are taking their land without any resistance.
-reading over the internet means everything nowadays if you chose not to believe the propaganda served by the mainstream media. are you really THAT dumb to not undesrstand it???

was expecting such "intelligent" answer from an asparagus like you. not disappointed at all..

trolls gonna be trolling , no doubt
a guy who does nothing on jsp , but refreshing an israeli thread , made in the hebrew sub-forum :lol:

get good mr serbian

This post was edited by Free4Good on Sep 3 2014 08:57am
Sep 3 2014 09:21am
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 04:55pm)
trolls gonna be trolling , no doubt
a guy who does nothing on jsp , but refreshing an israeli thread , made in the hebrew sub-forum :lol:

get good mr serbian

yeah, you got me now. the meaning of my life has been exposed: to refresh a thread in the hebrew subforum... now even i know!!
however, retard, you had your another 2 min of attention. want another cookie?
but first, tell me which part of this:
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 03:47pm)
your "logic" is flawed, and sucks in so many ways...
i listen to pretty much every kind of music in countless languages. especially rock. yes, my account is named by that group, even if i had to google and translate their songs (like i do with everything i listen btw)
their texts are awesome, their music is great, i was listening to them when i created the jsp account, and that alone makes me serbian? yeah, thanks for proving my claim about your IQ, idiot...

your 2 braincells was not able to grasp?

Sep 3 2014 09:28am
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 06:21pm)
yeah, you got me now. the meaning of my life has been exposed: to refresh a thread in the hebrew subforum... now even i know!!
however, retard, you had your another 2 min of attention. want another cookie?
but first, tell me which part of this:

your 2 braincells was not able to grasp?

Reported for excessive flaming & personal attacks.
Sep 3 2014 12:25pm
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 05:28pm)
Reported for excessive flaming & personal attacks.

reporting me must have been the highlight of the day in your worthless life, perhaps you will tell your children once about it, probably like this:
kids, once a guy who actually used his own brain to think, came into 'my' subforum. he started a discussion, bringing some facts. lol, that fool. facts... i maked funny of him. twice!!! he threw some facts that none of us could counter, he called us thieves and we could not invalidate, no matter how hard we tried and no matter how obdurate we repeated that no1 can attack us, no matter what we have done to the others! he called us barbarians, gave us even an example why we are barbarians, yet we could simply not invalidate it :( he didnt want to tell us where he came from, so i made some wild assumptions, his nickname was a name of a rockgroup, was serbian rockgroup if i remember correctly, but i am not sure, its like 3 years ago, and yea, my brain is not so good with remembering, you know that... so yeah, he HAS to have been serbian, since no1 else listens to serbian rockmusic beside them serbs. you know kids, its always like that with music. i told him, but he was caught. imagine, your daddy cought him. he told me i am wrong, he even explained me why i am wrong but i didnt care! deep in my heart i know i must have been right. he must have been serbian! his name was a name of a serbian rockband!! and you know your daddy never makes any mistakes. i am a saint and so... so yeah, after we tried everything and nothing worked, as smart as your daddy is, i reported him!!! to mods!!! they warned him! must have been good lesson for that serb! or was he iraqi? american? no wait, he was american. hm, perhaps german? surely nazi!! however, i am not that sure anymore, you know, my brain... see kids, your daddy was always a badass!!! it was me who reported him! i came up with that on my own! i could not be a part of the debate, because no facts and so, but yeah i can always report!! i maked him get warn!!
real badass i am!!!

... gz :)

one if the mods is going give me warn if donnordog begs for it i guess. however, after some time the warn can be removed, while you, my friend, will remain a simple idiot, not able to use that pitiful 2 braincells on your own, following the others all your life and believing everything the criminals you call government tell you and doing all they tell you, even if its to kill 500 innocent children within 4 weeks... again, gz.

This post was edited by rimtutitukee on Sep 3 2014 12:32pm
Sep 3 2014 01:56pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 09:25pm)
reporting me must have been the highlight of the day in your worthless life, perhaps you will tell your children once about it, probably like this:

... gz :)

one if the mods is going give me warn if donnordog begs for it i guess. however, after some time the warn can be removed, while you, my friend, will remain a simple idiot, not able to use that pitiful 2 braincells on your own, following the others all your life and believing everything the criminals you call government tell you and doing all they tell you, even if its to kill 500 innocent children within 4 weeks... again, gz.

Reported again. only this time also pm'd directly to a mod.
Sep 3 2014 02:14pm
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 09:56pm)
Reported again. only this time also pm'd directly to a mod.

oh well, then you are going to brag how you reported me twice in that story, this clearly must be like the best day ever for you. gz! :)
Sep 3 2014 02:40pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 3 2014 11:14pm)
oh well, then you are going to brag how you reported me twice in that story, this clearly must be like the best day ever for you. gz! :)

No worries , you'll get what you deserve.
Sep 3 2014 03:11pm
Quote (Free4Good @ Sep 3 2014 10:40pm)
No worries , you'll get what you deserve.

so will you, no worries. since, you know, karma is a bitch :)
Sep 3 2014 03:20pm
Quote (rimtutitukee @ Sep 4 2014 12:11am)
so will you, no worries. since, you know, karma is a bitch :)

I wasn't the one who was flaming in here.
Go Back To עברית Topic List
Prev18910111213Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll